Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (443856 Views)

Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash / Got Skin Issues Add Me 09030519446 I Would Recommend Products From My Store / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Intrepid01(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hi Chris, please I have an issue with my face. My face is covered with whitish tiny pigments due to lack of good sleep. I know it can be naturally taken care of with continous good sleep. However, what can I be using temporarily to remove this whitish things. I have tried some soaps that contain honey but the problem is they change the colour of my face to whitish grey so I had to stop. Do you know anything that I can be using to remove the whitish stuff without changing my face?Thank you.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Rudboy360(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Hello bro,

Thank you so much for your prayers.
May i know which products you used that gave you eczema?
Caro White and some other products
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by DOCTOR90: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
ChrisKonor:

It doesn't dry tho. It works best with RAPID WHITE LOTION, i'll be reviewing it soon. When the both are used all your pimples runs away. But using the soap alone will clear darkspots and brighten your complexion.
,hope it ok for sensitive face, and btw extract herbal soap and rapid white soap which one lighten better
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Selly057: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good evening chris, have gotten all u prescribed, the nature secret lotion , idols exfoliating soap, u also ask me buy an oil controller and I should be using face mask when going to bed,....the problem is I only rub cream at night , pls can I apply the mask after rubbing my body lotion on face ...or when cream I shouldn't use the mask...pls help out bro....jah bless
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Selly057: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good evening chris, have gotten all u prescribed, the nature secret lotion , idols exfoliating soap, u also ask me buy an oil controller and I should be using face mask when going to bed,....the problem is I only rub cream at night , pls can I apply the mask after rubbing my body lotion on face ...or when cream I shouldn't use the mask...pls help out bro....jah bless shocked
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
DOCTOR90:
,hope it ok for sensitive face, and btw extract herbal soap and rapid white soap which one lighten better

Yeah, its seems good for mine. I think rapid white lightens much faster
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Selly057:
Good evening chris, have gotten all u prescribed, the nature secret lotion , idols exfoliating soap, u also ask me buy an oil controller and I should be using face mask when going to bed,....the problem is I only rub cream at night , pls can I apply the mask after rubbing my body lotion on face ...or when cream I shouldn't use the mask...pls help out bro....jah bless shocked

Hello.

Hope you got me right? The face mask should be made with an oil control powder or a dusty powder. You can rub it on your face in large quantity anytime its just to remove oils.

But if this isnt working then you will need a facial cleanser. It will cure the oil face once and for alln I just dropped a list of them by Neutrogena, You can read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/10/10-awesome-face-smoothening-cleansing.html
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rudboy360:
Caro White and some other products

Okay.
Eczema is mostly caused by dry skin. However, the products i will recommend for you will help bring hack your natural colour since you were naturally fair.

Get NIVEA NATURALLY EVEN SKIN TONE, use it with EXTRACT HERBAL WHITENING SOAP. Use them mornings and evenings if possible. Search for their reviews on google, My blog ranks top in the list. Read and see how they worked for me.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Intrepid01:
Hi Chris, please I have an issue with my face. My face is covered with whitish tiny pigments due to lack of good sleep. I know it can be naturally taken care of with continous good sleep. However, what can I be using temporarily to remove this whitish things. I have tried some soaps that contain honey but the problem is they change the colour of my face to whitish grey so I had to stop. Do you know anything that I can be using to remove the whitish stuff without changing my face?Thank you.

whitish things? aren't those blackheads and whiteheads caused by oily skin? i really haven't heard of such.

Can you describe more in details? When you press your nose upwards with pressure do you get more of these whitish substance coming out?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Selly057: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Argilux face mask, it was an oil controller powder,.. I need to mix with water and apply it on d face,...I just wanna know if I can be using it after robbing my cream on face too
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Selly057:
Argilux face mask, it was an oil controller powder,.. I need to mix with water and apply it on d face,...I just wanna know if I can be using it after robbing my cream on face too

No you definitely can't do that. Its gonna be product mixture and it aint safe. Why dont you apply creams in the mornings and face mask at night?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Selly057: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Alright...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by vanchic: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=ChrisKonor post=50354548]

Hello...

You are on your way to an oil free face. I have been looking for such question for a while.

Neutrogena® Products is the answer to your problems. Yes they might be scarce but we thank God for online stores. They are quite expensive, like 5k but they worth it.
Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Formula is one of the best facial cleansers to get rid of facial oils. You can buy it on jumia, A google search with jumia on it will help

Neutrogena® also has facial soaps, toning facial creams, body lotions and more. Full products can be purchased on jumia.

But if you feel the economy might delay your purchase of this product(s) then you may try this home remedies to get rid of oil face, READ HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/05/10-trusted-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of.html

Good luck.

Thank you
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Intrepid01(m): 5:35am On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

whitish things? aren't those blackheads and whiteheads caused by oily skin? i really haven't heard of such.

Can you describe more in details? When you press your nose upwards with pressure do you get more of these whitish substance coming out?

Hello Chris, thanks for the response.They are whitish heads across my face. I guess they are not disconnected from the whitish heads that occur as a result of oily face. In the past I see them onlylwhen I press my nose like you rightly stated. But due to lack of good sleep they have covered my face. I have tried face swipe and some pore removing soaps to clean them off. The soaps removed them but left my face whitish- grey, which I don't like. While the face swipe doesn't remove it at all. I am looking for what I can be using to remove it. It is actually annoying and embarrassing. They are whitish heads that looks like egusi, if you know what I mean.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Rudboy360(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Okay.

Get NIVEA NATURALLY EVEN SKIN TONE, use it with EXTRACT HERBAL WHITENING SOAP. Use them mornings and evenings if possible. Search for their reviews on google, My blog ranks top in the list. Read and see how they worked for me.

Can you recommend another Herbal skin toner Soap that's not as Costly as this and I hope it won't result to Bleaching of skin..and how do I get rid of the Blackhead and stop it from reoccurring..Happy Sunday Sire
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Hello Chris, thanks for the response.They are whitish heads across my face. I guess they are not disconnected from the whitish heads that occur as a result of oily face. In the past I see them onlylwhen I press my nose like you rightly stated. But due to lack of good sleep they have covered my face. I have tried face swipe and some pore removing soaps to clean them off. The soaps removed them but left my face whitish- grey, which I don't like. While the face swipe doesn't remove it at all. I am looking for what I can be using to remove it. It is actually annoying and embarrassing. They are whitish heads that looks like egusi, if you know what I mean.

Yea i understand.

It seems oily face is now a major problem in males and females right now. I have been getting similar complains for alot of people.

Just yesterday, i dropped a very helpful post. Some 10 Good facial cleansers for people with such problems.

They might be expensive but they worth it. They will help remove these oily problems on everyone's face for good.
Read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/10/10-awesome-face-smoothening-cleansing.html .....select the one that you can afford and buy.

But if you feel the recession.might delay your purchase of the products, then you can try some home remedies and see if it'll work. Read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/05/10-trusted-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of.html

Happy sunday!
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Intrepid01(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Yea i understand.

It seems oily face is now a major problem in males and females right now. I have been getting similar complains for alot of people.

Just yesterday, i dropped a very helpful post. Some 10 Good facial cleansers for people with such problems.

They might be expensive but they worth it. They will help remove these oily problems on everyone's face for good.
Read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/10/10-awesome-face-smoothening-cleansing.html .....select the one that you can afford and buy.

But if you feel the recession.might delay your purchase of the products, then you can try some home remedies and see if it'll work. Read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/05/10-trusted-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of.html

Happy sunday!

Many thanks.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Many thanks.

you are welcome
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Intrepid01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

you are welcome

Pls, do you know anywhere around Akoka, Yaba where I can get the products?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Pls, do you know anywhere around Akoka, Yaba where I can get the products?

No i dont. But a good reputable store will do. Or you can order from online stores like Jumia.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Rudboy360(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

No i dont. But a good reputable store will do. Or you can order from online stores like Jumia.
Bro you didn't even bother to get bck at me
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rudboy360:
Bro you didn't even bother to get bck at me

I am sorry about that bro. there was a time a took break here and i just find it hard to go read all the complaints that i missed.

Please you can ask your question(s) now.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Rudboy360(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
ChrisKonor:

I am sorry about that bro. there was a tym took a short break off NL and i just find it hard to read all the complaints that i missed.

Please you can ask your question(s) now.
Can you recommend another Herbal skin toner Soap that's not as Costly as this and I hope it won't result to Bleaching of skin..and how do I get rid of the Blackhead and stop it from re occurring..Happy Sunday Sire
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Rudboy360:
Can you recommend an another Herbal Whitening Soap that's not as Costly as this and I hope it won't result to Bleaching of skin..and how do I get rid of the Eczema and stop it from re occurring..Happy Sunday Sire

Since you have eczema then extract isnt for you for now.

Try using a strong medicated soap like CRUSADER MEDICATED SOAP or RAINBOW MEDICATED SOAP, Read about there HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/12/review-extract-whitening-herbal-soap.html , http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/09/review-eco-rainbow-medicated-soap.html

And also, since eczeama is mostly caused by dry skin you need to moisturize. buy VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE DRY SKIN REPAIR LOTION, read about it HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/07/review-vaseline-intensive-care-dry-skin_73.html
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Neimar: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2016
ChrisKonor can you recommend any good facial cleanser? wanna treat sunburns
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Neimar:
ChrisKonor can you recommend any good facial cleanser? wanna treat sunburns

Hey,

The best cleansers are from Neutrogena. See 10 awesome ones HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2016/10/10-awesome-face-smoothening-cleansing.html

The BUY NOW text in red will lead you to where you can buy any of them at the best price.

Enjoy
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Softy1407: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Chris! Well done on ur wonderful job here, I have started using the Nature secret cream, should I use it with rapid white soap or extract? Which is the best? Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Softy1407:
Hello Chris! Well done on ur wonderful job here, I have started using the Nature secret cream, should I use it with rapid white soap or extract? Which is the best? Thanks as I await your reply.

Hello.

Use it with extract. Rapid white might not be so good on you. But incase you wanna use rapid white soap, make sure you rinse well after washing.

Keep me informed.

Good luck
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Hello everyone,how effective is K-brothers soap pls?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Softy1407: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
ChrisKonor:

Hello.

Use it with extract. Rapid white might not be so good on you. But incase you wanna use rapid white soap, make sure you rinse well after washing.

Keep me informed.

Good luck
Thank you so much. How long will it take for me to start seeing the effects of Nature secret, that's to know if it's nice on me or not?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kennie21:
Hello everyone,how effective is K-brothers soap pls?

Hello...

K-brothers is a very active and nice lightening soap. It is made from papaya. That's the soap my mum is using, I've never used it before but i can tell its nice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.