Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria (475 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Chairman Of Sharia Court Of Appeal In Gombe For Fraud / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
I have decided to convert to Islam.

I came to this decision late last night as part of an experiment to see things personally from the Muslim perspective.

Given that I have an above knowledge and understanding of the Islamic doctrine, I have decided to embrace the Wahabist sect doctrine to follow strictly the teachings word for word as contained in the Quran, Suras and Hadith teachings.

I will henceforth want to be referred to as Mohammed bin Juju and will be growing and keeping a beard.

As part of my conversion, I will be heading to Kano to study under a revered Imam. After a crash course of 6 Weeks, I intend to go to Syria to attain military training to become a muhajadeen ( holy warrior of Islam). I intend to survive the kafir crusaders and later visit Mecca for hajj so I won't be volunteering for suicide missions.

I will be returning from hajj to join the Muhajadeens in the Northeast.

But before all that I will like to use this thread as a petition to the President and National Assembly to push for the replacement of the flawed 1999 constitution with total sharia.

Insha allah.
Re: Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria by Jaraworldsms(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Sharia law is dead
Re: Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
Sharia law is dead

Sharia is here to stay.

Anybody that doesn't like it will be beheaded.
Re: Thread For The Total Implimentation Of Sharia Law In Nigeria by ERAKAMUS: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2015
PLEASE CONTACT ME AM ALSO INTERESTED, I WANT TO BE A MAHAJEDEEN. HAD IT BEEN NIGERIA HAD IMPLEMENTED THE SHA.RIA LAW BY NOW BUHARI WOULD HAVE STILL BE BEHIND BARS REGARDING THE 2.8BILLION NAIRA HE STOLE.

LASTLY NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN FREE FROM CORRUPTION BY NOW.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Oil Baron Otedola In Major Cover Up Scandal / Kogi Governorship Election(inconclusive) / Abubakar Audu, Apc's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.