Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (30257 Views)

$9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by yomalex(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
LET THE MATCH BEGIN
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
good let them pay up. at least 1b compensation should be OK. next time no TV station will want to be used as an agent of xter assassination

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by billyG(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Dokpesi & his pdp gang never hear wheeen!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by abrahym(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
I just like this Tinubu man
They must pay the price for running their mouth
Now the power belong to Apc...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by osazeeblue01: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Tinubu ole

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
This is a N150 billion libel suit we are talking about here. Nothing like out of court settlement, DAAR communications must pay.
Its very prudent of him. Seeing how DAAR communications helped the PDP orchestrate those documentaries built on hate, lies and deceit is something DAAR communication should be held accountable for.

Its high time people know that you just can't use social media or the regular media to spread lies and hope to get away with it. I'm sure that blogger in Ogun state who blogged lies about Amosun's wife must be having a field day by now.

phemmyutd:
Tinubu have refused to settle his case with Daar Communication out of Court.
Why should he?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by cathodekazim: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Exclusive video of Nnamdi Kalu bn tortured with Acid
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by mployer(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2015
He will fail again like he failed in Saraki's case.

Wicked old man.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2015
That money is not enough to reshape his stinky reputation. Everybody knows the name TINUBU is synonymous to thievery.

He should be ashamed of himself
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by 49cents(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
This is a N150 billion libel suit we are talking about here. Nothing like out of court settlement, DAAR communications must pay.

Your very correct. Tinubu is a very selfless leader and DAAR want to spoil his good name

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Adonis86(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
No penny should be given to him. Money has nothing to do with defamation except in the world of the avarice.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Goke7: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Now I know why Dokpesi said fielding GEJ was a mistake, the guy was patronizing Tinubu afterall and trying to save his business.

Only tribal bigots will disagree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing will happen

Quote me anywhere
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Bizibi(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
It is a surprise to me that people still give this man praises,thank God fashola did his very best fr Lagos......
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by spenca: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Lion of borgu!!!
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by efilefun(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
shammah1:
This apollo eye man again... Is this government about vengeance and hate. These 2 parties both own communications. Tinubu is a shame to south west and Nigeria.
It was people like you that was hailing AIT when they were airing the trash they got no evidence for now it's time to show the evidence they claim to have and all you can spew is this dust here You a disgrace to your alma mater

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by babestella: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Let them go to court and prove their case. If Tinubu has any little reputation, the courts will let us know, if Daar did anything wrong by airing a documentary about him, the court will let us know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by efilefun(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
mployer:

He will fail again like he failed in Saraki's case.

Wicked old man.
So AIT wasn't wicked when they were airing trash about him they got no evidence for Some people just post trash on NL like they don't reason before commenting

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by funky4luv: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
This will serve has a lesson to others Tv Stations.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by duwdu: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2015
simplemach:
And what if eventually Tifnubu happens to loose to Ait... that means our local Transformers are gonna be choked with haters whose last option would be to just "Take a hug"

No problem na, the two parties to the dispute will cross the bridge when they get there. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
this is why I love tinubu, he always love to drag his case in court, although I don't know what gives him such confidence.
The Nation chief editor was summoned by the Senate some months back, the guy simply tell them to go to court and the Senate kept quiet since then. make ait too take their evidence to court naa.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by obontami: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=20pt] on a serious note, high chief Raymod Dokpesi use to be the man of honor and a man I have huge respect, its so sad to see him stoop so low to the extend of airing hate campaign on his TV station all in the name of wanting power by all means

I'm really disappointed in him, seriously

He really messed up [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by mbulela: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Tinubu should see this case through.
It does not matter if it takes 10 years. He should keep Dokpesi and his lawyer busy in court.
Journalists and bloggers should be made responsible for the comments they make.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Burger01(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by iamhorseman(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2015
deeswagger:
Abeg make person sef defame my character make i sue am...
I knw u..when u were age 5,u bed wet...on 15th of october 1990 u were in pry 5 then..u stole moji's maths set...when u got to secondary sch..u were among the bad boys..that gamble in ss2c...when u got to higher institution..u slapped folake cos u were the leader of the most dangerous cult group in ur sch...years later...u contested for coucilor in ur area with kunle..ur thugs beat kunle on election day..and snatched the ballot boxes away..oya..sue me...oo.mayweather go bail me out..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by 7lives: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2015
shammah1:
This apollo eye man again... Is this government about vengeance and hate. These 2 parties both own communications. Tinubu is a shame to south west and Nigeria.

Oshi oro nonsense talk i was waiting patiently to see the commencement of this trial, if DAAR communications are found guilty they should be made to pay so that other broadcasting stations will think twice before biting more than they can actually chew.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by martialanthony(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't believe the case shud be settle out of court, de formation of character shud be taken serious abeg...AIT go defend ur self jor

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by ALISMILE(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2015
So AIT will eventually fold up now?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by aaamos(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2015
shammah1:

gbenu soun joor

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by mbulela: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt] on a serious note, high chief Raymod Dokpesi use to be the man of honor and a man I have huge respect, its so sad to see him stoop so low to the extend of airing hate campaign on his TV station all in the name of wanting power by all means

I'm really disappointed in him, seriously

He really messed up [/size]

He has been like this for a long time.
I really wonder when you saw him as a man of honour.
An employer of labour who can't pay bills while living in opulence tells you all you need to know about the man.
Long deciphered that he has no integrity. Whatever happened to those who bought Daar shares?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.