Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (30260 Views)

$9.6million: Andrew Yakubu Arraigned In Court (Pics) / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tinubu should forgive Dokpesi because if they are forced to pay up, it might signal the end of AIT. The already impoverished and starving workers would be thrown into the streets.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by godsonanieto: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
That they refused to settle out of court does not means that Tinubu is winning,mind you they said both refused to settled ,we were not told who is begging who so why the noise
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Phame: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
This is a N150 billion libel suit we are talking about here. Nothing like out of court settlement, DAAR communications must pay.
I concur!
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by dejijohns(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
iamhorseman:
I knw u..when u were age 5,u bed wet...on 15th of october 1990 u were in pry 5 then..u stole moji's maths set...when u got to secondary sch..u were among the bad boys..that gamble in ss2c...when u got to higher institution..u slapped folake cos u were the leader of the most dangerous cult group in ur sch...years later...u contested for coucilor in ur area with kunle..ur thugs beat kunle on election day..and snatched the ballot boxes away..oya..sue me...oo.mayweather go bail me out..

lmaooo...... Crazy fellas.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
jaymichael:
Eleyi gidi gan o!
This one is strong....TVc will definitely use that money to outshine Daar communications should TINUBU win the case.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Such is life|raymond dokpesi was in d corridor of power xterday and today is otherwise|hmmm tinubu no gree o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by TimeManager(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
TINUBU TAKE A BOW AND GO! No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by sagod: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
...in a country where corruption and the corrupt rule...
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Seun360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
cathodekazim:
Exclusive video of Nnamdi Kalu bn tortured with Acid

Them for allow am drink acid sef, mtscheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by jaymichael(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
charlesucheh:
This one is strong....TVc will definitely use that money to outshine Daar communications should TINUBU win the case.
Even now, TVC and Daar communications no dey the same level. Tvc Is miles ahead in terms of contents, studio and equipments, quality of staff, welfare, organisation, picture quality, everything.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by adegboye1: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
shammah1:
This apollo eye man again... Is this government about vengeance and hate. These 2 parties both own communications. Tinubu is a shame to south west and Nigeria.
there is no common sense in wht u said. What knowledge can we gain frm u now? U are hater of Tinubu and Yoruba. I perceive u are Igbo. Talk sense in future and to avoid parochialism. Dnt be myopic.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Koolking(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
It's about punishing / cutting off the offending finger

The way I see it, it's about using Daar Com to set example of how serious libel can be and how much its remedy can incur. Decent individuals will live to learn from this.

At the end, it brings update to Law publications - In 'Tinubu vs Daar Com'

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by obontami: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
mbulela:

He has been like this for a long time.
A really wonder when you saw him as a man of honour.
An employer of labour who can't pay bills while living in opulence tells you all you need to know about the man.
Long deciphered that[b]he has no integrity[/b]. Whatever happened to those who bought Daar shares?
I used to think he's a man of honour

Never knew I was so wrong

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
JingoOAU:
The only person I respect in AIT is ARULEBA....that man is a mile apart from the status quo in AIT

I wonder what type of his caliber is doing in AIT...he should be with channels
Yea...Gbenga Aruleba and Amaechi Anakwe..
These guys are core professioners..I love them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by adegboye1: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
shammah1:
This apollo eye man again... Is this government about vengeance and hate. These 2 parties both own communications. Tinubu is a shame to south west and Nigeria.
why is he a shame to Nigeria and South West? Has he ever come to eat in ur father's house? Clean ur diarhea of mouth. U are hater of Yoruba and SW people. Get out.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by favourlove1: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I support Tinubu on this. Raymond Dokpesi should be taught a lesson. He is lucky Presisent Buhari is not pressing charges over the assassination of his character during the campaigns.
can you hear urself? U talk as doh Tinumbu is right. Dint he through his tvc n d nation slander Gej n pdp. Dele momodu should wait for his own for calling gejs female ministers his mistresses. Apc always the d first to cry fowl! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by ndcide(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
So just for partisan reasons, people on this thread believe tinubu didn't divert state funds and asset to himself..

Nigerians... It really a long road to freedom. If it was Saraki now, these same people gloating will all be against him.

As if when tinubu looted the state, he wouldn't have covered his tracks. Okay we don hear.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by richard870(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
This is a N150 billion libel suit we are talking about here. Nothing like out of court settlement, DAAR communications must pay.
U sure u okay
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by gungab(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]dokpesi fall my hand, person wey suppose dey mingle with federal government nau, he won allow pdp spoil em career

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
badooo
mrvitalis:
TVC will soon take over daar communications

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by kennycalls(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
this will serve as a punishment to that lying ass dokpesi, he should pay up!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by wale200: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
U ar d son of ur father. His "Focus Nigeria" is d only program I can watch on dat embattled station.

JingoOAU:
The only person I respect in AIT is ARULEBA....that man is a mile apart from the status quo in AIT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
they cant settle out of court.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by saintopus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
simplemach:
And what if eventually Tifnubu happens to loose to Ait... that means our local Transformers are gonna be choked with haters whose last option would be to just "Take a hug"

Every one here has already passed a judgement against AIT even before hearing.
So the question is what if the whole thing changed?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by akinsbaba2015: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
godsonanieto:
That they refused to settle out of court does not means that Tinubu is winning,mind you they said both refused to settled ,we were not told who is begging who so why the noise
. A but of education here, Jagaban BAT is the plaintiff while DAAR COMMUNICATIONS is the defendant. Who between the two parties do you think is seeking an "out of court" settlement. Apply logic and reasoning bro.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by obontami: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
cathodekazim:
Exclusive video of Nnamdi Kalu bn tortured with Acid
hahaha

Guy u bad Ooo
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by abimic(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
JingoOAU:

As in ehn, that guy is just very objective and thoughtful in a short period of time. Seriously!!! AIT is a good one and one of the best if not the best in Nigeria, moreover, coverage of AIT can't be equalled with that of CHANNELS . AIT to me is better if not that AIT take side unlike channels, they try to be neutral and report unprejudiced.
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by rayzonate: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
TVC said a lot of bullshits about Goodluck
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by Day11(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
rayzonate:
TVC said a lot of bullshits about Goodluck

Nothing will stop Goodluck by going to court to sue TVC as wel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by rayzonate: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing dey happen
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by MKO4ever(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
deeswagger:
Abeg make person sef defame my character make i sue am...
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) by focus7: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Yes o! I remember when the issue started and Tinubu gave them an ultimatum to apologise, Dokpesy was saying Tinubu should go to court, he thought with all his propaganda that Jonathan will win the election and the judiciary would have been in their control

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Why Wike Halted Impeachment Plot Against Governor Fubara / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.