Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,867 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Help For The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help For The Family (698 Views)

I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / The Family And Adult Education / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For The Family by Sunnypar(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
You enjoy sports;your spouse would rather read. You are meticulous and efficient; your spouse is quite disorganised. You love to be social; your spouse prefer privacy.
'You weren't compatible!' You tell yourself.' Why didn't we notices that while we were dating?' Likely you did noticed it at least to a degree. But back then you were probably quicker to make concession-a skill you would do well to revive, now that you are married.
This article would help you do that. First,though,consider some facts about supposed incompatiblies.

What you should know
Some differences are serious.
A big part of dating is determining compatibility. Hence, when serious dating differences are discovered while dating,many couples break up rather than wisely entering into a polarised marriage. But what about less serious differences----the kind that are unavoidable in any marriage.

No two people are completely alike therefore, it is normal for spouses to have differences in or or Kore of the following areas:
A. Interest
B. Habits
C. Traits: your husband/wife grew in an environment were talking about personal problem is discussed in the open or everything is discussed in the open.

Differences can be beneficial.
My way might be good, but doesn't mean its the only way

What can you do?
Be supportive.... Show interest in what your spouse is doing...... 1Corinthians10:24

Expand your view....your spouse outlook on things is necessarily not wrong just because its different from yours. Two heads are better than one. Each methods is effective in its own way. 1peter5:5

Be realistic.........being compatible does not mean being identical. So do not conclude that your marriage has few differences have become evident. Lots of people fall back on, I was blinded by love, despite whatever innate differences you have try and "tolerate" or "put up with one another"..... even it anyone has a cause for complaint. Colossians 3:13

Try this: Write down what you like, love and find compatible about your spouse( fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend or whom you intend getting married). Then write down things that you find incompatible. You may find that your differences are less serious than you think. The list will also reveal where you can be more tolerant or supportive of your spouse. You will have to appreciate it when your spouse adjust, even if it means a sacrifice on my part.... Philippians 4:5
Culled from Awake! December, 2015. Pg 8-9.
Re: Help For The Family by DaraTG: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Get your beautiful wedding gown, chief bridesmaid dresses, bridal train, little bride, wedding decoration, bridal bouqet and pre-wedding website from www.kaykweddings.com
Re: Help For The Family by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
I have missed awake and watch tower...
Not a witness but then they are great publications....

Searching for online publications right away
Re: Help For The Family by Sunnypar(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
favoured234:
I have missed awake and watch tower...
Not a witness but then they are great publications....

Searching for online publications right away
Please do.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Greater: The Blessing Of A Father Or Grandmother / Meet Parent Expecting Their 19th Child / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Have Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.