Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Another War In Nigeria Will Automatically Split Nigeria & mess up West Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another War In Nigeria Will Automatically Split Nigeria & mess up West Africa (587 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another War In Nigeria Will Automatically Split Nigeria & mess up West Africa by illiad: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
It's common sense.

And if things are not well managed by the government then war is imminent.

And for those who always want to use 1967 as a yardstick, I am sorry to say that the results this other time would be worst than Somalia, and I can assure you all that northern Nigeria would be worst of, while other parts of the country would be at best like Libya and at worst Somalia.

And as to its impact on West Africa, a total breakdown of economics and sociopolitical life.

... Don't ask me what's the solution to avoid Nigeria getting to that crossroad, because every enlightened Nigerian know the exact solution to the question of Nigeria.
Re: Another War In Nigeria Will Automatically Split Nigeria & mess up West Africa by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Why I don't support war: if you re Catholic and you re born in the south or east or west when war broke out how do you fight? Whom are you fighting? The north ? What about the people who shared your faith ? Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Enugu, IMO, Delta, Rivers, Lagos etc the people of same faith scattered allover, therefore I cannot kill my Christian brother just because we speak different language.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updated:ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud 'died In Saint Denis Raid' / The Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity: Biafra / Ejiro And Jude, A Very Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.