Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) (5162 Views)

”haters I Ready For Una”: Senator Dino Melaye Rocks Camouflage Jacket / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
9jaboi8701:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 3 Orijin for u
thank you nwanne
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol.

The church of God keeps marching on.
We change our profile pics to the flag of your country because it is the right thing to do.
When Haiti suffered earthquakes we did same for them.
The church of God moves on and grows stronger through solidarity movements like this.
It doesn't care if you are black or white, red or green, Yoruba or Igbo it picks up the thread, the pieces from where the world have left it, rubs it clean and makes it shine again.
This is the strength of Christianity.
Only the wise will understand.
I urge all Africans to stand with France once again as we all stood for Haiti.
France is part of Christ's body we cannot choose to not stand with her. We will not listen to the wiles and devices of the enemy to divide and conquer us along funny lines.
We stand with the body of Christ wherever it has been mutilated or torn.
We choose to stand with France a nation built on christian principles.
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
ojeota:
We have surfard grin She doesnt even look white. She look like those asian people.

I tell you...I still no send am sha!!!
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by musicwriter(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's exactly how white man see you. If you like be a noble prize in mathematics.
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
brize:
Teacher: Black people are what?

Student: Black people are useless and not reasonable enough to think and comprehend. They jump into things easily, thereby wounding their little reputation and values.

Teacher: correct, in a simple form, black people are baboons and monkeys.

I just had to view your profile, expecting to see a white man's picture. Or maybe you're a White man in a Black man's body. Hmm mm.
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enypie:

I just had to view your profile, expecting to see a white man's picture. Or maybe you're a White man in a Black man's body. Hmm mm.

cool don't mind the fool. He is an Igbo - some of them believe they are WHITE people from Israel. Deluded fools.
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tank God am not 100pacent black. Dad frm naija, mum frm germany cheesy so dis insult no be for me but blacks don suffah.

Shai
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by gcof(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Jackeeh:
Mtchwww. The worst part is, on Facebook, some facebookers who have changed their profile pics to Paris flag, don't even know what's happening. They just saw others dp that way and copied.
paris flag?? Do paris have a flag?
Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by Jackeeh(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2015
gcof:
paris flag?? Do paris have a flag?

You can also call it French flag if paris flag sounds strange.

Re: This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) by gcof(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jackeeh:

You can also call it French flag if paris flag sounds strange.
just like i can call Nigeria flag Abuja flag?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FLASH: Nigerian Senate Of Fraudsters- Saharareporters / Dr Yusufu Datti Blasts Tinubu For Asking Nigerians To Shut up On National TV.. / Kano: Tinubu Assures Muslim Leaders Of Fair, Just Leadership To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.