Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (461 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by judesuper(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
A Zimbabwean woman identified Sharon Kujeke has given birth to a strange looking baby in a Harare Hospital on November 14.
According to Mzamzi Online news, the woman reportedly delivered after 10 months pregnancy.
Parirenyatwa Doctors were shocked to see the baby.
“I’ve never seen such a thing in my life here at Parirenyatwa as doctors we know and believe that when a woman is giving birth, the head comes first and the legs last. To my own surprise this baby like creature brought her legs first,” said Doctor Chenyeke.
Mother of the baby, Sharon Kujeke refused to take the baby home...see photo http://badoong..in/2015/11/zimbabwean-woman-gave-birth-to-strange.html

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Trapnews: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP post it here or gerrarahere men! grin I aint opening no f'cking page. Damn it. Fake bloggers and there virus infected sites shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Nigeria Security And Civil Defense Corps Arrest 2 Pipeline Vandals / Three Persons Remanded In Prison For Raping 17-year-old Girl / The US Is Building A New Advanced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.