Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Lord Is My Portion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Is My Portion (337 Views)

Explosive Breakthrough That's My Portion / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is My Portion by overcomersfaith(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
We saw the Lord taking us as His inheritance in our yesterday’s devotional. It gladdened my heart but I don’t know about you? Today, it becoming more interesting, I am declaring “the Lord is my portion or do I say “we,” are you in it with me?

Wow! He first loved us, that He claimed us to Himself, His love for us made Him to sacrifice His best for you. His declaration made us the choicest vine among the grove, what a wonderful election from the Throne where rigging is not allowed nor bribery permitted. Praise God.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enlarge Your Capacity / What Kind Of Light Are You//?? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.