|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,280,646 members, 4,999,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2019 at 07:18 AM
HSE Field Engineer Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited / DRILLEX JOBS: Wellhead Production Operator Needed At Drillex Engineering / DRILLEX JOBS: Production Operator Needed At Drillex Engineering Services Limited (2) (3) (4)
|DRILLEX JOBS: Control Room Operator At Drillex Engineering Services Limited by oweibor(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015|
Drillex Engineering Services Limited an Indigenous premier full service Integrated engineering, Procurement, Construction, Marine, Project Management, Oil & Gas Servicing firm dedicated to providing the highest standards of Health, Safety, Security and Environmentally friendly Products/services that drives human progress, is currently seeking suitable members of the General Public for the position of Control Room Operator.
HND or its Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Oil and Gas Crude Facilities (Onshore)
Perform Control Room Operations Services such as products receipts, treatment and Storage, Hydrocarbon accounting and documentation, Process Control and Inventory Management
- Perform Control Room Operations Services such as products receipts, treatment and Storage, Hydrocarbon accounting and documentation, - - - Process Control and Inventory Management
- Input operational system status with applicable journals and control system tools.
- Function as plant operation to calibrate and troubleshoot automation, power and building interface systems.
- Gain awareness of system operating requirements and trends and suggest operating adjustment suggestions.
- Manage electrical and mechanical equipment and facilities with the competency of a plant operator.
- Conduct emergency operations for electric service and protecting station equipment.
- Direct Senior Operator and Fuel Handler Assistant for effecting changes in plant conditions.
- Oversee control desk.
- Reply to production floor requests and machine stoppage alerts.
- Oversee productions and process key metrics for operating plant machinery within parameters.
- Assess machine logs and support Process Engineer to troubleshoot.
- Handle equipment maintenance and tagout as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, completeness and administrative requirements accuracy.
- Submit internal Work Orders for equipment failures.
- Receive and reply to calls on organizations and agencies.
Applicant must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
Applicant must demonstrate the following personal attribute:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful, no thuggish behaviors
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate a sound work ethics
Application Method :
PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, DO NOT APPLY!
Applicants may submit their CV containing relevant work experience and complete credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Clearly Stating APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR .
or Submit directly to the Company's Front Desk Officer, located at 2nd floor Garnet Building, Km 14 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169