Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... (29873 Views)

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by wellmax(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
tHUGS IN UNIFORM

1 Like

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by africwap01(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is Nigeria so expect to see anything and don't be surprised.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Bambless1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Corruption everywhere

1 Like

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by coolar: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominique:
If he broke any traffic rules then he should be fined accordingly.

Did you watch the video?

Did you read the details?

Your comment is parallel to the reality.

1 Like

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kings09(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who watch am, make d person help us run commentary wink
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by armadeo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ridiculous fine. 70k. How much is the bus.

Lagos state sometimes they surprise me. This is what happens when an illiterate tout is given powers beyong his comprehension. What they wanted was a bribe and they didn't get it so they decided to wreck the guy.

Thumbs up for fighting for your right.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by justi4jesu(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
fm7070:

I pray it will happen to you or your relative one day, then, you will still come to nairaland to wag your mouth. Is there no correction in their record? Are they the judge?
Where on earth do you want a driver to get 70k as fine

I disagree with you, he should pay the 70k fine, next time when he thinks about the 70k he won't repeat what he did. In civilized countries only the cameras on the roads will flash you and your car number will be recorded. You must pay your fine, no two ways about it. Speed limit will be 100km/ph, Just drive a little above that speed limit and the camera360 that will flash you eh, nobody will tell you to reduce your speed and drive the speed limit you see on the roads. Obey the rules so that the people you call Agberos won't create an avenue to exploit your pocket.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by stevecantrell: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Courtesy Fashola
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Vivalavida99(f): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wow! What was that ?
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
How can minimum wage be NGN18,000 and a traffic fine is NGN70,000

Extremely idiotic undecided

Why not place reasonable fines that tally up with the Nation we live in

Even in the U.S, with min wage at like $8 PER HOUR, this fine of almost $300 will still be on the high side.

mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by megabyte2(f): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oga ooooo
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Enesi47: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
If you leave outside lagos your comment is needed here, if you see what those danfo drivers were driving here you will support lastma for this
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
fm7070:

I pray it will happen to you or your relative one day, then, you will still come to nairaland to wag your mouth. Is there no correction in their record? Are they the judge?

Please do me a favour and shut the fhuck up if you don't have anything useful to say.

The Man you quoted said: "If he committed the offence, then let him pay the penalty" and your retort was to start passing off useless prayers like an iidiiot.

If My Father breaks Traffic Laws, he should be dealt with according to the full extent of the Law without favour.

Everyday I seat in my Car and watch these Bus and Taxi drivers break the law with reckless abandon. Drive recklessly, endanger other road users with impunity and get away scot-free. Many people have lost their lives to the recklessness of these bus drivers, damages worth hundreds of millions of Naira are incurred by other road users every year due to the attitude and manner of driving of these drivers and you are here talking nonsense.

Fines and Punishments are not meant for cruelty but to serve as a deterent to people to not commit crimes and break the laws.

I would really love to stab you in the throat for this fuckacious nonsense you and many other Class-A fhucktards like you posted here, but I wouldn't, because If I do, there is a penalty for that I don't think you fhuckers are worth it.

And if you respond nonsense to this post, May your entire family tree fall victim to the recklessness of Nigerian Public Transport Drivers. angry

#EverlastingBastard. angry

1 Like

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enesi47:
If you leave outside lagos your comment is needed here, if you see what those danfo drivers were driving here you will support lastma for this

Yes danfo drivers are mostly rough and should be punished, but not at NGN70,000, haba!

Or you don't think such fine would affect you one day
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Please do me a favour and shut the fhuck up if you don't have anything useful to say.

The Man you quoted said: "If he committed the offence, then let him pay the penalty" and your retort was to start passing off useless prayers like an iidiiot.

If My Father breaks Traffic Laws, he should be dealt with according to the full extent of the Law without favour.

Everyday I seat in my Car and watch these Bus and Taxi drivers break the law with reckless abandon. Drive recklessly, endanger other road users with impunity and get away scot-free. Many people have lost their lives to the recklessness of these bus drivers, damages worth hundreds of millions of Naira are incurred by other road users due to the attitude and manner of driving of these drivers and you are here talking nonsense.

Fines and Punishments are not meant for cruelty but to serve as a deterent to people to not commit crimes and break the laws.

I would really love to stab you in the throat for this fuckacious nonsense you and many other Class-A fhucktards like you posted here, but I wouldn't, because If I do, there is a penalty for that I don't think you fhuckers are worth it.

And if you respond nonsense to this post, May your entire family tree fall victim to the recklessness of Nigerian Public Transport Drivers. angry

#EverlastingBastard. angry

I usually side with the mad cow, but not this time brah angry

How much is minimum wage
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Wiseadams(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please the Govern of Lagos state should make sure that this Driver must be educate on this road before they can use it with different sign on the road so if u miss the sign no excuse from u.u are guilty. Pls
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by MadCow1: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
kYjelly2:

I usually side with the mad cow, but not this time brah angry

How much is minimum wage

What does minimum wage matter here? undecided

Do you get paid a salary so you can afford to break the law?
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by anonimi: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bambless1:
Corruption everywhere

No one is CORRUPT in the assembly of APC progreTHIEF saints oh.
Not even their Sai Bubu.
Never mind that he made a FALSE declaration of his assets and no one else has declared assets in their governments at the

- federal
- states and
- LGA levels.

Never mind!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

What does minimum wage matter here? undecided

Do you get paid a salary so you can afford to break the law?

I think we should learn from developed countries bro, in the sense that punishments are meant to be corrective, not destructive.

It's cause governments in Nigeria are so lazy to promote 24/7 enforcement, that we have gotten to the point where they just throw up high fees as their only deterrent. Like using a sledgehammer to kill an ant.

Trust me, if fines were lower and enforcement extremely consistent, we would have less bribery of officials and saner driving cultures.

For example, do you know that till now, enforcement of no hawking is still extremely low, if not non existent
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by magicminister: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Well, I support the traffic officials on this one.
If the danfo didn't break a traffic law, they wouldn't try to impound his vehicle.
Danfo drivers are the biggest cause of traffic jams in lagos and the earlier we get rid of the bad eggs amongst them, the better for us.

2 Likes

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

I disagree with you, he should pay the 70k fine, next time when he thinks about the 70k he won't repeat what he did. In civilized countries only the cameras on the roads will flash you and your car number will be recorded. You must pay your fine, no two ways about it. Speed limit will be 100km/ph, Just drive a little above that speed limit and the camera360 that will flash you eh, nobody will tell you to reduce your speed and drive the speed limit you see on the roads. Obey the rules so that the people you call Agberos won't create an avenue to exploit your pocket.

Why do we enjoy making life a living hell for ourselves in Nigeria

What is the standard of living in these developed countries you speak off

Please, traffic punishments are not meant to destroy the offender, but correct him. The fines should only get that high on multiple offenses.

I keep praying for naija sha.

I remember my first fine in the U.S of a $100, while I was still in school earning $8 per hour. Yes the fine hurt me, but it didn't destroy my finances, especially as I was a first offender.

How can you support people with no database even, in a country were the standard of living is so low, dishing out ticket prices higher than those in developed nations with much higher standards of living

This will only encourage bribery of officials on the spot and further rob the government of revenue, as bribes go into private pockets.

#PrayForNigeria
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by MadCow1: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
kYjelly2:

I think we should learn from developed countries bro, in the sense that punishments are meant to be corrective, not destructive.

It's cause governments in Nigeria are so lazy to promote 24/7 enforcement, that we have gotten to the point where they just throw up high fees as their only deterrent. Like using a sledgehammer to kill an ant.

Trust me, if fines were lower and enforcement extremely consistent, we would have less bribery of officials and saner driving cultures.

For example, do you know that till now, enforcement of no hawking is still extremely low, if not non existent

Again.. If you focus on the Punishment, than on the crime, then you will continue to miss the point.

Enforcement is the Key. Even in the West, Bribery is still a very big and real problem. You should also go and check out the penalties for breaking the Law there. Infact, find out how much a simple 'Parking Violation Ticket' costs on the average.

Fines and Punishments are made to serve as a deterrent not so it can be affordable.

Bribery will continue to prevail even if the fines are lesser. In the West, officers are bribed with everything from Money to even sex. YES! The difference is that the Officers are more resistance to bribery because they have a higher sense of duty than ours.

I have even advocated that Public transport vehicles found breaking the Law should be impounded and all its occupants fines for aiding in the offence. I remember one morning in Maryland on my way to the Airport, I saw Commercial Busses driving against traffic with passengers sitting inside. Would you call it unfair if all the Passengers are slammed with 25'k Fines for sitting inside that bus and allowing the driver do what he did?

Stop focusing on the fines.. If they are breaking the Law with such a Hefty fine to be paid, then God have mercy on us when the Fine becomes 20 Naira.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Ozededes: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Bluffly: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
fm7070:

Have you been to the UK? If you beat the light, they do not need to stop you, but you will meet your ticket at home. I might join your argument that the 70k is much for a penalty, but the truth is that both the governed and the government are mad. The governed are very stubborn to adhere to simple laws, that is if they are even aware of such law and the government as well does not know how to deplore a checking system
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Again.. If you focus on the Punishment, than on the crime, then you will continue to miss the point.

Enforcement is the Key. Even in the West, Bribery is still a very big and real problem. You should also go and check out the penalties for breaking the Law there. Infact, find out how much a simple 'Parking Violation Ticket' costs on the average.

Fines and Punishments are made to serve as a deterrent not so it can be affordable.

Bribery will continue to prevail even if the fines are lesser. In the West, officers are bribed with everything from Money to even sex. YES! The difference is that the Officers are more resistance to bribery because they have a higher sense of duty than ours.

I have even advocated that Public transport vehicles found breaking the Law should be impounded and all its occupants fines for aiding in the offence. I remember one morning in Maryland on my way to the Airport, I saw Commercial Busses driving against traffic with passengers sitting inside. Would you call it unfair if all the Passengers are slammed with 25'k Fines for sitting inside that bus and allowing the driver do what he did?

Stop focusing on the fines.. If they are breaking the Law with such a Hefty fine to be paid, then God have mercy on us when the Fine becomes 20 Naira.

Haba na, 20 naira

angry angry

I would say you're focusing too much on the recklessness of danfos

We all hate their recklessness, yes, but we shouldn't go overboard, or 'underboard' (as is the case with 20 naira, lol)

I'd say 10-15k would be a good average for most traffic offenses in the nation we live in. Trust me, after having to appear in court multiple times to pay that fine, the offender will start to get the picture and still not be wrecked financially over something as simple as a traffic offense.

I do however support you on one way driving, offenders for that should be arrested left to me, as the dangers involved in that act are through the roof.

For the rest, we'd have to agree to disagree, cause we both want the same thing (saner driving), but with different approaches.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bluffly:

Have you been to the UK? If you beat the light, they do not need to stop you, but you will meet your ticket at home. I might join your argument that the 70k is much for a penalty, but the truth is that both the governed and the government are mad. The governed are very stubborn to adhere to simple laws, that is if they are even aware of such law and the government as well does not know how to deplore a checking system

Okay, why can't we copy the uks strict enforcement

Why do we just have lazy enforcers checking for cell phones and seatbealts, while hawkers run amok in their midst, with okada riders busting one ways with impunity.

Copy UK enforcement and make the fines relative to our society and we are good. Not lazy enforcers that show up one put of a million times and demand even higher rates than the United States.

We want a better environment, but we always wanna take the short cut.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kYjelly2:

Why do we enjoy making life a living hell for ourselves in Nigeria

I should be asking you this question because you seem to be more focused on the fines than on the Crime. Imagine a Driver driving against traffic or jumping a Red light or not stopping at a Zebra crossing or flying past an intersection and killing a pedestrian or another Driver.. HOW MUCH IS THE LIFE OF THE DEAD PERSON WORTH TO YOU IN FINES?

kYjelly2:
What is the standard of living in these developed countries you speak off

Standard of living does not even begin to apply here. I have seen people that work really hard and live shitty lives in the United States and Canada. Have you seen what the Projects look like in real life? Standard of living and the conversation we are having here does not apply.

kYjelly2:
Please, traffic punishments are not meant to destroy the offender, but correct him. The fines should only get that high on multiple offenses.

How much is a Dead Road Users life lost to a reckless driver worth to you in fines? I really want to hear your answer..

kYjelly2:
I keep praying for naija sha.

Pray for less criminals and crimes and not for lesser punishment for offenders.

kYjelly2:
I remember my first fine in the U.S of a $100, while I was still in school earning $8 per hour. Yes the fine hurt me, but it didn't destroy my finances, especially as I was a first offender.

100 Dollars = 25,000 Naira..

Minimum Wage in some States are as low as 5 Dollars a day.

Do you know how many days you would have to work to make a hundred dollars.

kYjelly2:
How can you support people with no database even, in a country were the standard of living is so low, dishing out ticket prices higher than those in developed nations with much higher standards of living

Still a moot argument.

How much is a Human life worth in fines?

kYjelly2:
This will only encourage bribery of officials on the spot and further rob the government of revenue, as bribes go into private pockets.

#PrayForNigeria[/quote]
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by lastpage: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
dominique:
If he broke any traffic rules then he should be fined accordingly.

TCD:
this is what happens when you put illiterate touts in offices of responsibility. They have no slightest idea of rule of law, conduct and human rights.

I think we need to put things in perspective here:
We need to strike a balance between criminality, enforcement of the law and human rights.

While the video did not proffer "incontrovertible reason" for this arrest ....and hence we cant state categorically whether the driver was guilty or not, we can at least "jaw-jaw" on what we saw in the video.

1.) We never heard the LASTMA staff say "You did x, y, z offence"..... all we saw was them trying to hijack the vehicle by force

2.) If it is true that he had a flat tire, did he push the vehicle off the road or was he as usual with these danfo drivers, trying to change tires right in the middle of the road and thereby causing "obstruction of traffic"?

3.) Did the LASTMA staff assists or even attempt to assist him push the vehicle off the road or were they just interested in "arrest and fine" .... hopefully a compromise of "Egunje" will be offered? These guys need to understand that there primary responsibility is to assist in the free-flow of traffic! Arresting and fine are secondary matters.

4.) Are there (and are drivers aware) of stipulated amou[/b]nts to pay as fine, for specific traffic offences or is it up to the LASTMA official to just "make-up" some amount and impose same on the drivers?

In a country where average basic income is less than #15,000,[b] how can you impose a fine of #70,000 on someone, for a traffic offence?

Is that "amount reasonable" and expected to be payable or are we forcing people to become "desperate and aggressive" ...towards a law that is supposed to be "corrective"?

I know these "commercial drivers" are a "nightmare" but we need to develop robust ways to deal with them.

5.) Going by my own experience, l can say "some" of these LASTMA staff are worse than "Street urchins" (Agbero!)!
They are just after enriching their own pockets.... at all cost, no matter how devilish they act in the course of that!
Like someone said "Criminals in uniform", ...........is not restricted to the Police alone.

They lack any form of human-management skills, yet they are expected to work with the public.
In that video, would it not have been better to "calm down" that driver, make some assurances to him that he will be treated fairly, and then explain what he has done wrong to him and how he has broken the law.... and the penalties for same?

Rather, the LASTMA man was busy wresting the Key away and trying to start the vehicle so he can impound it!
How professional is that?
What if the vehicle is started inadvertently in the process and crushes one or more people during the struggle?
How about just calling-in the Police to arrest the driver, assuming he has really committed and offence and is resisting the law?

More importantly is that "No one should be able to use the "wearing of Uniform" to abuse, intimidate and harass Nigerians.

Nobody, whether Uniformed or not, is above the law of the land.
Every humanbieng deserves some level of dignity and respect...... Danfo drivers included.

LASTMA staff need to be properly trained and the use of Agencies like that, to "settle" (employ) "Political Thugs" is very undesirable.
Same goes for TOUTS of Ministries like regional and Urban Planning, Environment, Local Governments, e.t.c

On the flip side, Govt must continue to educate these Commercial drivers (Enlightenment Campaigns should be taken to their Parks on P.A Systems) and be told clearly on what and what constitutes infringement of the traffic law as most of them are not trained drivers nor educated!
When this is done regularly, offenders should be dealt with accordingly.... but in a civilized manner.

Yes, Impound the vehicle for "deliberate infractions" like driving against traffic or dropping/picking passengers at wrong spots, dangerous driving, jumping traffic lights, e.t.c, for which they are notorious for ....( not like when one gets a flat tire, which can happen to anyone at anytime),....
.... and let them pay a reasonable amount to collect it back.

My Take.

Lastpage!
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by Michdear(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by kYjelly2: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I should be asking you this question because you seem to be more focused on the fines than on the Crime. Imagine a Driver driving against traffic or jumping a Red light or not stopping at a Zebra crossing or flying past an intersection and killing a pedestrian or another Driver.. HOW MUCH IS THE LIFE OF THE DEAD PERSON WORTH TO YOU IN FINES?

Standard of living does not even begin to apply here. I have seen people that work really hard and live shitty lives in the United States and Canada. Have you seen what the Projects look like in real life? Standard of living and the conversation we are having here does not apply.

How much is a Dead Road Users life lost to a reckless driver worth to you in fines? I really want to hear your answer..

Pray for less criminals and crimes and not for lesser punishment for offenders.

100 Dollars = 25,000 Naira..

Minimum Wage in some States are as low as 5 Dollars a day.

Do you know how many days you would have to work to make a hundred dollars.

Still a moot argument.

How much is a Human life worth in fines?

#PrayForNigeria

Good points but...

Firstly, ion think there is any state in the U.S were min wage is 5 bucks per day, though I could be wrong.

Next, I obviously believe that a premium should be placed on the safety of human life, but in that case the fines would vary with the offence, which I'm all for. Like we both said, one way drivers should be arrested and fined heavily.

The problem arises from the mean fine placed on offenders in Nigeria and even in the case of the OP, the said driver had done nothing to endanger human lives. Thus the fine given to him doesn't tally with his offence.

I was once stopped in lekki for holding my phone while driving, even though I wasn't making a call (it was just in my right hand at the '2' position and my left was on the wheel as well) and asked to dole put 40k shocked

Of course the police guy told me that he would take a bribe of way less if I'm game grin

I was just thinking to myself, so if I earn like 100k, 40k would just be gone like that for a non-serious offence

I really believe we can do better and be more organized.

Yes as u said, offences involving the endangerment of human lives should have high fees associated with them, but common offences like obstruction, which is the case in the OP shouldn't be so.
Re: Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... by iamkingzlee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
hehehe.. no be today naaa!!! Those guys go wrestle you ehnn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Facts To Know About The New F-SARS / Military Officer Alleged To Be Drunk, Stops Cars And Collects Money From Them / Man Slumps, Dies After Friend Dupes Him N 21m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.