Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another (543 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Nnamdi Oboli Shares Throwback Photos With Omoni Oboli With A Lovely Message / Actress Oge Okoye Shares Early Morning Photo (adorable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another by Daminaj2(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
The actress turned 35 yesterday November 16th.

still in the birthday mood, she shared the picture below with the caption:

Thank you God for giving me another year full of life.Thank you for all the glam peeps who remembered me by sending me cards/gifts/letters/putting me up on their dps/the wonderful text messages/the sweetest voice notes/the hilarious videos and good wishes ..
Thanking God for all the experience of the past year,for times of success which will always be happy memories,for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you in my life,for times of joy when the sun was shinning,for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me for the hours I wasted,for the chances I failed to take,for the opportunities I missed this past years.Help me in the days ahead to make this and many more years to come a fruitful one,and through it to bring good credit to myself,happiness and pride to my Glam family and loved ones and joy to you.AMEN.

Posted by : Daminaj.com

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another by chocolateme(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Happy birthday nne
Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another by Behira(f): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
HBD Dearie kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another by pyyxxaro: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
I like her press button nose

HBD
Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Shares Lovely Message As She Thanks God For Another by christinie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Only Oge Okoye, Monalisa, Chioma Chukwuka, Rita Dominique and Genevieve declared their real ages among Nollywood females.

HBD Oge!
Daminaj2:
The actress turned 35 yesterday November 16th.

still in the birthday mood, she shared the picture below with the caption:

Thank you God for giving me another year full of life.Thank you for all the glam peeps who remembered me by sending me cards/gifts/letters/putting me up on their dps/the wonderful text messages/the sweetest voice notes/the hilarious videos and good wishes ..
Thanking God for all the experience of the past year,for times of success which will always be happy memories,for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you in my life,for times of joy when the sun was shinning,for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me for the hours I wasted,for the chances I failed to take,for the opportunities I missed this past years.Help me in the days ahead to make this and many more years to come a fruitful one,and through it to bring good credit to myself,happiness and pride to my Glam family and loved ones and joy to you.AMEN.

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Fred Amata Lash Out At Nigerians Criticizing France Facebook Profile Photo / Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation / Thank God I Finally Found My SOUL MATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.