Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation (542 Views)

BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit / Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV / Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015

just this morning film superstar Charlie Sheen
revealed that he is HIV advantageous at the
‘nowadays’ display.

The 50-yr-vintage celebrity has now penned an open letter to the world and it’s miles pretty emotional.

read it below.

roughly four years in the past, I abruptly discovered myself in the throws of a seismic and debilitating 3- day cluster-migraine-like headache. i used to be emergently hospitalized with what i believed to be a mind tumor or perhaps some unknown pathology. I used to be partly accurate. Following a battery of countless tests, that included a hideous spinal faucet, it was alas and shockingly revealed to me that i used to be, in fact, nice for HIV.

The information was a ‘mule kick’ to my soul. those
impossible phrases I absorbed after which tried to
convince myself, that i used to be caught, suspended, or even stranded interior some kind of alternate truth or nightmare, were to absolutely the opposite.

I was unsleeping. It become actual… fact.
beneath the high-quality and best care of Dr. Robert Huizenga in addition to ‘the’ main infectious sickness professional in the regarded universe, I began a rigorous and extensive remedy software. now not missing a beat, a med dose, or one shred of steerage, quickly my viral hundreds have become undetectable.

Like every other mission in my lifestyles, again, i used to be triumphant and kicking this disorder’s ass. I wish my tale had ended there.

lamentably, for my family and myself, it had only
just all started.

The non-public disbelief, karmic confusion, disgrace and anger cause a brief yet abysmal descent into profound substance abuse and fathomless ingesting.

It was a suicide run. problem changed into, I’d
forgotten that I’m too difficult for any such cowardly departure. yet, notwithstanding this loathsome and awful odyssey, i was vigilant with my anti-viral application.

Full details @ http://www.nutjustoktv.com/im-claiming-back-my-freedom-examine-charlie-sheens-emotional-open-letter-following-his-hiv-status-revelation/
Re: Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation by hyfr(m): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2015
U no fit buy condom #50 that's like 0.4$ . I don't understand why any man would have raw sex with a woman who's not your wife. #but it depends sha, if nicki rubs it on u alone in a room, u no go remember say condom no dey.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Model With No Legs And No Limits / John Dumelo Shares His Views On How To Treat Women / ★ Asa Shows Skin In Workout Gears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.