Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

China Plans Investments In Cross River - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / China Plans Investments In Cross River (16904 Views)

These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / Investments In Lekki Free Trade Zone Hits N4.55 Trillion / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Onyenna(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rikidony:
lalasticlala I think am cheated here, if this was about Lagos u would have pasted it immediately @ the home page

It's there already.....
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by SKAMOD(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
na biafra land ooo cheesy
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by IBBG(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
God bless prof Ayade. I pray that ur dream of making Cross river the top investment destination in West Africa, in addition to the already strong and vibrant tourism sector which is the best in West Africa before ur tenure elapse come to pass.
May God continue to infuse u with His divine wisdom and grant u health and protection to deliver on the laudable dreams you for Cross river state.
God bless Prof Ayade
God bless Cross river
God bless the land of my birth!

4 Likes

Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by flokii: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmn.... chinese and slavery

calabarians beware...
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by mayor9498(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get More Latest Gists & Updates Now!! @ http://seemynaija.com
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by akeensbussy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
i will never believe any state Government on this type of news. It is fraud of the highest against Nigeria State.

Where are the same investments their predecessors also announced since 1999, How many youth are employed from the shady deals between all these state Governments who are fooling themselves. thwy will go to one oyinbo country made shady dealing with those ones knowing fully well that when Nigeria Youth see one oyinbo whether educated or not they will believe they have come to invest not knowing is a scam from their so called Governors.

May God Help of from the hands of these cancanworms
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by akeensbussy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
i will never believe any state Government on this type of news. It is fraud of the highest against Nigeria State.

Where are the same investments their predecessors also announced since 1999, How many youth are employed from the shady deals between all these state Governments who are fooling themselves. they will go to one oyinbo country, made shady dealing with those ones knowing fully well that once Nigeria Youth see oyinbo whether educated or not they will believe they have come to invest not knowing is a scam from their so called Governor's.

May God Help of from the hands of these Scammers.
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by mayor9498(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http:///B0FzSE
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by anthonypeters(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tunami:
china the fake products republic, hope the company won't be manufacturing fake things.
SMH
How many 'original' items you dey
produce?

2 Likes

Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Moz22: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Onyenna:

Wadaphuck!!
what do u expect me to say?
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by 2sex(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's everywhere oooo... This people are over taking every sector around the world. I used to think Arabs a filty rich but Damn, CHines ARE stinky rich. They are buying up houses in the US, Uk, Canada... They are buying domains names worth millions of dollars every month.... and they are not stoping anytime soon.... this a train wrecking economic boost.
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Nicepoker(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
tola9jaa:
[size=18pt]Biafra zone

Chinko I don't want to hear that they still your Money or kidnap your workers or they turn your company to brothel

You're on your own [/size]
what's this one saying. Slave
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by chiddye(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Soneh:
PDP governors making us proud
God bless Ayade
God bless niger delta

this is what we want from all PDP governors, infrastructural development and economic growth, by doing this Nigerians would vote out APC in 2019

2 Likes

Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Freeman50(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thats their way now. What do you expect?
Yellowson:
Hmm,dis foreigners just dey make us more jobless and our youths not working, see how dey made africa a source of their income all dia fons are sent down here even the faulty ones, our youths are not even allowed to handle the major areas in the work.

SMD to the poster above me
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by liciouspee(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abegi make i hear word.Him neva finish d "super highway" n "garment factory" talkless of maintainin d road into CRS n d one frm Calabar to Akpabuyo L.G.A na investments him wan do.
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Soneh:
PDP governors making us proud God bless Ayade God bless niger delta
I love this man!
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
A digital governor!
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2015
china investing heavily in africa...
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by sniperr007(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Tunami:
china the fake products republic, hope the company won't be manufacturing fake things.

Whish 1 has ur country made?
Virtually everything u use or will use is frm china so y u hating ?
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Many of the young girls wil carry chinese babies o, they will give birth to bruce lees, I see the creation of red light districts and the development of sex tourism, calabar will soon become thailand
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by tdayof(m): 3:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Tunami:
undecided wise up.
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Amaso99(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
PRYCE:
PDP states making us proud since 1999 AD
If Dog bite u 1 time, the Dog dey craze but if you allow that same Dog bite u 2 time na u dey craze. If u allow that same Dog bite u for Sixteen yrs ur entire family dey mad
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by aldrick: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2015
donofdons:
[size=14pt]thank God south east/south south is been gradually developed.....let them build a port there so that all igbos will leave the South West and lagos will once and for all be turned into a wasteland like the rest of the South West.
Yoruba land was part of the dahomey empire with their centre in benin republic and it is suppose to merge with that country and be wasted like them instead they have remained with us causing problems and betraying nigeria since independence.
I love people of the efik/ibibio culture and their land have massive potentials if well utilized....the yorubas know it and will keep fighting our efforts[/size]

Shut up ur mouth and talk only abt South east. Must you always tag we south south wit yu south east? Do we speak one language?

1 Like

Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by sposh4real: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Its a good Idea. But will the FG allow this project to succeed. We all saw what happened to Donald Duke and Cross River (Tinapa).
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by bigtalla(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2015
sposh4real:
Its a good Idea. But will the FG allow this project to succeed. We all saw what happened to Donald Duke and Cross River (Tinapa).
Was it the FG that fostered the success of Tinapa or was it the FG that has made the once glorious Tinapa now a place that almost never existed?
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by trapQ: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
don't mind them, they can't do without dragging us along.
aldrick:

Shut up ur mouth and talk only abt South east. Must you always tag we south south wit yu south east? Do we speak one language?
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2015
tola9jaa:
[size=18pt]Biafra zone

Chinko I don't want to hear that they still your Money or kidnap your workers or they turn your company to brothel

You're on your own [/size]

d fawk ur sayind
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by 400billionman: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Soneh:
PDP governors making us proud
God bless Ayade
God bless niger delta

It is not a PDP thing per say, because APC wont agree with you. Let us say we have a smart Professor, whose aim in government is to CREATE VALUE for his people as well as LEAVE GOVERNMENT BETTER than he met it.

Not people who are busy withhunting their predecessors while the ecomomy is getting worse and no improvement. If i am asked to name the current worst governor in Nigeria, i will say OSHIOMHOLE.

This is a man who was once a VOICE FOR LABOUR for many years. But he has rubbished himself trying to play partisan politics making unfounded statements repatedly showing how disconnected from reality he is.

Ayade is an intelligent man. CHINA has alot of money to invest looking for viable destinations with high ROI, yet many Nigerian governors are only after LOOT...
Re: China Plans Investments In Cross River by danton(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Good news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell / TBC Exchange For BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.