Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta (56698 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kola Eke Ogiugo

… RAIN CURSES, TEARS ON FOUNDER

… 121 CIVIL SERVANTS, DIRECTOR’S N6.6M ALLEGEDLY TRAPPED

Deltans participants in the controversial Ponrzi scheme Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM) have protested their unpaid financial investments few weeks after the scheme resurfaced to abreast its overwhelming customers its readiness to pay those who invested their money.

The protesters, many of whom market women and local traders including some youths in Asaba, its environs, yesterday around Abraka-Asaba area where they were seen holding meeting on way forward to recover their money, told our reporter they were loosing patience on the MMM promises that were never fulfilled almost a month it claimed to have resumed in full swing.

Leader of the group, Felix Okafor explained that their patience snapped a week after resumption of service and promise to begin payment by MMM, adding that although, there was evidence that a few low-term investors had been paid, but thousands of others across the country, including those whose applications were yet to be attended to, have been running out of patience.

According to Mr. Okafor, “We are running out of patience and our anger is on those brains behind the scheme for the frustration in accessing our funds,” alleging that there may be no hope on sight soon for their payments following the alleged fresh challenges the scheme claimed to have been faced with recently.

The protesters who rained curses on the MMM founder, broke into tears as they wept profusely that their money may be trapped adding “we may be finished, we are yet to get our money paid, MMM had swindled us. It will not be well with the MMM Founder”. unless it makes refund as soon as possible, while others who claimed to be traders, said they invested their business money.

One of them, Kate Okafor, said: “I really need help. I provided help of N50,000, now I made a request to get help. The request was processed, but I have not being matched with another participant who will pay me. They won’t even pick my calls. So my money is lost, isn’t it?”

Another, Harrison Ita Etim, posted: “I am still in the same shit, too, till today!” On her part, Owhotemu Maryjane said: “What is really going on with MMM? If it’s gone, you should let us the participants know. And why is that when someone wants to GH (get help), it will show or create error? You guys had a month to sort this out during the so-called break! So, what, then, is this so-called withdrawal limit that you are now talking about?”
From Santos Maemi came this: “To all Nigerians, please wake up. This is totally a scam. Don’t be blind”.

Yet another participant, Christopher Chinedu, said: “If I know that this would happen, I shouldn’t have become a participant . Let’s admit we have lost our money. That is business, I guess close or gain.

Somebody has been matched with different people, four, to be precise and they have not paid him now, many days and months after. Hmmm! So, who is going to pay who? I think I have cried enough; it’s time for me to clean my eyes now and forget my N700,000.

Sola Abiadakun, another participant, who provided help in November and asked for help on January 13, said he was matched with four persons but only two paid. “I was only paid N4000 and N10,000, leaving two failed transactions waiting to be rematches,” he said.

However, top guider of the scheme, Bode Wilson, while explaining the reason for delayed payment, said that the number of people requesting for payment was higher than the number providing help. “They have started matching people, but there will be delay in payment, especially for those that pledged huge amounts of money”, Wilson said.

A lawyer, Lawrence Egodike, warned that participants in the scheme may not be able to recover any money lost in the scheme because of the anonymity the business is shrouded with.
Egodike said: “who do you sue? You don’t see the person you are going business with; you can only sue the person you see and it is only the person you see physically that you can do business with.”

A broadcaster, Carol Oladeinde, said: “I have a relation who did the MMM thing and was benefitting from it before they went off. I do not think that we should condemn the financial scheme (MMM) because a lot of people have benefited from it. I am into another networking stuff. I am a member of another one and it is working. Martins Okafor, a participant investor in Asaba said he still believes in the scheme. He said that those who have not received any payment were those who have not been matched for payments, especially those invested shortly before the break.

Another investor, Miss Blessing Nwankwo, was also optimistic that her investment would not be lost. She said she was willing to forfeit N10,000 of the N20,000 she invested, adding that she had no regrets whatsoever.

Investigation revealed that over 121 civil servants in Asaba and its environs invested in the scheme including a Director in one of the Ministries with alleged whopping sum of N6.6million.

Sources close to the Civil Servants hinted that many of them have allegedly fled their homes for fear of the unknown after they converted their rents money into the investment.

As for the Director who did not want his name in the print, said: “I’m not sure I will survive because I took junior staff money to invest in MMM and we are not sure of payments, I just pray MMM will pay us”.

While the fear of unknown thickens, various participants in Asaba and its environs, have resorted to prayers and curses.

http://leadership.ng/news/568133/mmm-participants-protest-unpaid-investments-in-delta

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Escalze(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
This MMM matter is serious oo shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Young03(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
lack of common sense
make them go hold mavrodi nah

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Leopantro: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
a friend told me of a guy that created a HYIP site that ran for just 3 days involving bitcoin. hr made over 90 million naira before it crashed and he is in the process of creating another one.
Maga will always pay.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by goldenceo1: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerians will never learn.. The story of MMM Nigeria reminds us of one adage "HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGH BEST"

30-50% Mavro indeed. main while a new chuddy is on d disguise with another ponzi scheme..

MMM participant right now @ age 16 after they heard about the crash

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by casttlebarbz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
fp am very sure
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
They are not serious, weren't they told about the risk involved.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by guass(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=excelgrace post=53040874]They are not serious, weren't they told about the risk in]
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by januzaj(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
People that lost their hard earned money to this scam were mostly uninformed fellows that didnt know where the 30% profit was coming from until it crashed.
Most of them were brought to the system by greedy and unfortunate beings that wanted referral bonus so bad.
They were not told
=>that people losing money at the end was inevitable,
=> Where the 30% was coming
=>that the longer this scam stayed,the higher the number of people that would be dragging Otapiapia with those that would use it for rodent.
You want to get your money back,those that provide help hope to get theirs back too...

I pity these guys,some were convinced to join this scam by bankers,trusted friends, colleagues,family members.
Friends are now fiends.
People are crying, chuddy and other guiders are flexing.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by januzaj(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
If these participants catch their guiders

24 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Story 4 d gods...
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Vince77(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Protest? To where na? To whom?

Im not understanding.

18 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by helphelp: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Move on ass holes

Isn't it your spare money again

26 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Khutie: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
definitely waiting for FP...
modified
Finally e don hit FP >:
Seun I just don't know wah this yhur Nairaland is turning into... There is no longer useful information on FP...too bad bruh, ofcos yhu re making yhur money off each click buh I doubt the message yhu re sending to old members of this great forum.
I've xaid it

I don't know nothing abuh this MMM stuff buh from the lil info I've gathered from participants, I strongly believe for dah scheme to geh strongly back to its feet...una greedy guiders need to PH at least 100k each, khoz I believe they had made more dan dah...
Then yhu guys wey be participants should pull yaselves outta negative influences eg: Nairaland mods and its creator. May God help una shaaa... una no do anybody wrong investing in wah una believe in

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by chemystery: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
I thought it's not our money and also not our scam?

See their punchlines below... i saved it and always go through it whenever if feel like having a good laugh...kikikikiki
MMM EXCUSES SO FAR​

​I'm a christian
Really?..Never knew MMM was for Muslims

I'm a believer​
Alright, only unbelievers are business minded then.

I'm scared
Urgh..Well, Poverty should scare you the more.

I don't get involved in ​such​ things​
Hmmmm..at least, be reasonable enough to define ​such​

​I don't do fast money!!​
Na wa oo.. I never knew there was ​slow money​.

I prefer honest ways to earn money.​
Yea, you're right, MMM tells me to lie to get paid, but ​How?​

It doesn't go with my spirit.​
Lol..I never knew people get rich by spiritual conviction.

It's a scam
Scammers will ensure your money get to their hands Sir/Ma. Someone who has no access to your money can't steal it. ​#Commonsense​

It'll crash someday.​
Relax, Even your life will crash someday. So what's your excuse to hustle since you know you'll die someday. ​Receive Sense​

CBN has warned us​
Haha..lolz..permit me to laugh please.
I never realised CBN is now your financial adviser, the same people who never cared how you got the money now suddenly cares how you spend it. ​WAKE UP​

I foresee an imminent crash.​
You aren't foreseeing anything actually, you're praying for it to crash soon before you begin to regret what's stopping u from getting an improved life. I was there before.

I don't do easy money.​
Lolz..bring your 1M and wait for 30days if you'll not collect drip before then. Then you'll know what easy money is. People, that want easy money don't like to release money to get it. ​Don't get it twisted​

​I'm not greedy.​
MMM or not, Provided you're looking for ways to add to the money you already have, YOU'RE GREEDY

I know better ways to make money.​
Shut up!! and Go do that please

Robbing Peter to pay Paul​
That business you did to get profits, who did you rob? ​Silas?​

Where's the 30% coming from?​
​Compound interest​
NOTE: if you wanna know how this applies to MMM, kindly ask me to explain to you, ​Make sure you're a smart chap to be able to connect the dots​

What if people stop coming in?​
MMM doesn't depend on numbers but dedicated participants who can perform the job of unneeded others. Simple

I prefer to play nairabet since CBN endorses that.​
1min silence for your Stupidity

What's happens to my money when it crashes?​
Oh..u mean the one that must have reaped 10-fold profits for you

I've read all about their fraud stories online​
Have you also read about their undeniable success stories in over countries?
Weigh both and tell yourself the conclusion.

I've lost money in the past on schemes like this​
You've met people who betrayed your trust in the past, but how come you didn't give up on trusting people?

#beWise

​YOU MAKE MONEY FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY​

Until you overcome the ​fear of losing money​..you're not ready to get rich..you merely relish the idea of being wealthy.
​BE WISE​ ​ACT FAST JOIN MMM TODAY!!!!!​

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by AngryNigerian(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mtschwww...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by oatzeal(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by NNVanguard(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
We advised them but they said ITS OUR MONEY. So, case la closed!

13 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
even though MMM finally crashes 2day, The fact remains. Mavrodians all involved in a rusk that was worth it. simple!!!

I no regret anything at all...

6 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by solidman59(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is that all??
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by adebrave1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol
Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Akinaukwa: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Okuko nti ike na anu ihe n'ime ite ofe.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Government should ban all form of mmm protests. They were forewarned

22 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by biggerboyc(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abeg am an accounting graduate I need job anywhere in the world. I'm willing to relocate

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Roon9(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lols! See blatant lies! Seun and co are obviously working hard for their paymasters.
Go on peddle some more lies! Your site will go down first before MMM does. Rubbish

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by myners007: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
As long there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by gurunlocker: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why are they crying? they said it cannot crash, so why cry?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Leopantro:
a friend told me of a guy that created a HYIP site that ran for just 3 days involving bitcoin. hr made over 90 million naira before it crashed and he is in the process of creating another one.
Maga will always pay.
NASO

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme / Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.