Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... (775 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far. / Local Government Administration In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by miraakas123: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nigerians what can you say about APC government administration so far? as for me i can only see a group of people who are in desperate need for powers and ready to do any thing to be in power.

They are hungry and ready to win all the states and subject Nigerians under their command.

They are not ready to fight insurgents but are ready to crush innocent people crying for freedom (massob/ipob)

They said they are ready to fight corruption by probing only the opposition party members just to make sure they have no leg to oppose them.

They said they will create job opportunities but are seriously starving the masses now.

They want to encourage skillful Nigerians to be more creative but can only out of stinginess gave the eaglets who won the under-17 world cup N20,000 ONLY.what a poor way to welcome your Heroes.

They said their will be abundant oil and gas supply in the country but we are struggling for 5hrs just to buy 2litres of petrol.

I just don't know i can not see any benefit of voting them in or am i not observing very well?

BUHARI CAN NOT DO ANY GOOD EVEN AS OLD AS HE IS. HE IS STILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND GETTING DIRTILY CORRUPT EVERY DAY BY DAY.

BABA YOUR GRAND CHILDREN ARE WASTING, WE PUT YOU THERE TO HAVE MERCY ON US BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BE PUTTING FINGERS IN OUR EYES AND PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE HELP US TO CLEAN UP SOME TOGS.

THERE IS GOD OOOOOOO.

Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by donjaxy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Typing...
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
What can I say? Ben Bruce has said it all
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by johnwizey: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
miraakas123:
Nigerians what can you say about APC government administration so far? as for me i can only see a group of people who are in desperate need for powers and ready to do any thing to be in power.

They are hungry and ready to win all the states and subject Nigerians under their command.

They are not ready to fight insurgents but are ready to crush innocent people crying for freedom (massob/ipob)

They said they are ready to fight corruption by probing only the opposition party members just to make sure they have no leg to oppose them.

They said they will create job opportunities but are seriously starving the masses now.

They want to encourage skillful Nigerians to be more creative but can only out of stinginess gave the eaglets who won the under-17 world cup N20,000 ONLY.what a poor way to welcome your Heroes.

They said their will be abundant oil and gas supply in the country but we are struggling for 5hrs just to buy 2litres of petrol.

I just don't know i can not see any benefit of voting them in or am i not observing very well?

BUHARI CAN NOT DO ANY GOOD EVEN AS OLD AS HE IS. HE IS STILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND GETTING DIRTILY CORRUPT EVERY DAY BY DAY.

BABA YOUR GRAND CHILDREN ARE WASTING, WE PUT YOU THERE TO HAVE MESSY ON US BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BE PUTTING FINGERS IN OUR EYES AND PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE HELP US TO CLEAN UP SOME TOGS.

THERE IS GOD OOOOOOO.
In messy u are. This your English sef
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by Oruemu(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
johnwizey:
In messy u are. This your English sef
He must be a fan of Messy
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by IGBOSON1: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Still groping in the dark!

Has the Finance Minister addressed a press conference or made any policy statement yet? Cos i must have missed it!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
d whole game is yet unfolded
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by ishiamu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by kingsman66(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP, APC government so far is nothin to write home about, the country is dying slowly
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by CharlesPhc: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by idupaul: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhar has scored a big zero so far
Re: What Can You Say About APC Government Administration So Far? As For Me....... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who do we blame but the foolish plebs who voted ignorantly primarily out of ethoreligious sentiments.

This is not 1984 and there is no IBB to bail you out.

You will have to bear the consequences for voting foolishly

(1) (Reply)

My Apology To Osibanjo/awolowo Family. Its Abomination for oduduwa Ade,musiwa / Uk: Muslim Who Condemned Paris Jihad Attacks Gets Death Threats / We Are Not Aware Of Audu’s Death –INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.