Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,383 members, 7,843,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today (1255 Views)

Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
I nearly shed tears today when my dad counted 7000 naira in my presence to pay for just 10 litres of Petrol. After parking the car for almost a week now due to fuel scarcity, my dad had an emergency to attend to at Eket- Akwa Ibom state, which he needed to go with at least four people. Our car was needed for the journey since we no longer see public vehicles on the road. After searching our entire local government and even nearby local governments, without seeing any fuel station selling, we resort to buying black market at 700 naira per litre. On our way, I saw two prominent looking men pushing their car from a very long distance and sweating profusely. The only station that was open at an area close to Eket were selling at 250 naira per litre. We branch there on our way back only to discover that the price has jumped to 300 naira. We joined the long cue, but after waiting for about 1 hour, the price jumped again to... guess what....
400 naira per litre.
We simply drove off...
Pls Someone should help me answer these questions:
1. Who is our minister of Petroleum?
2. Are we feeling the negative effect of the CHANGE we voted for?
3. Why do we in the South South always suffer more than every other region anytime there's fuel scarcity in this country despite being the region that produces the crude oil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by powerfulsettingz: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sharrap hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by tripplephi: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
gentlegenius:
I nearly shed tears today when my dad counted 7000 naira in my presence to pay for just 10 litres of Petrol. After parking the car for almost a week now due to fuel scarcity, my dad had an emergency to attend to at Eket- Akwa Ibom state, which he needed to go with at least four people. Our car was needed for the journey since we no longer see public vehicles on the road. After searching our entire local government and even nearby local governments, without seeing any fuel station selling, we resort to buying black market at 700 naira per litre. On our way, I saw two prominent looking men pushing their car from a very long distance and sweating profusely. The only station that was open at an area close to Eket were selling at 250 naira per litre. We branch there on our way back only to discover that the price has jumped to 300 naira. We joined the long cue, but after waiting for about 1 hour, the price jumped again to... guess what....
400 naira per litre.
We simply drove off...
3. Why do we in the South South always suffer more than every other region anytime there's fuel scarcity in this country despite being the region that produces the crude oil?

BUHARI IS THE PETROLEUM MINISTER.... THIS IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by ibkgab001: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Is that not the change you were crying for ?

Can't wait for the same thing here in Osogbo

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by iokpebholo: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
U never see anything.wait till nxt year

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by idupaul: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
When Buhari is in Power every thing gets scarce

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by Tundeiab(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
gentlegenius:
400 naira per litre.
We simply drove off...

Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaariiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooo

We have never had it this BAAAAAD!!!
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by chumaster(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
wailing wailers, lol this is CHANGE!
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Sharrap hypocrites
Must you comment on everything you see, and must you insult people you don't even know? I was expecting foolish comments like this but not as FTC.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by powerfulsettingz: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
gentlegenius:

Must you comment on everything you see, and must you insult people you don't even know? I was expecting foolish comments like this but not as FTC.
You need someone to correct you so you won't die been fool
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
chumaster:
wailing wailers, lol this is CHANGE!
This is not a wailing matter. As I type this now, information reaching me is that in Akwa Ibom state, fuel is available only in a few stations in Uyo. People had to sleep in filling stations just to buy fuel.
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

You need someone to correct you so you won't die been fool
I can see that you are in for a quarrel but sorry I don't quarrel or fight with hardened fools... I rather reserve my strength for important things.
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by chumaster(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
gentlegenius:

This is not a wailing matter. As I type this now, information reaching me is that in Akwa Ibom state, fuel is available only in a few stations in Uyo. People had to sleep in filling stations just to buy fuel.
aah that's the change Am talking about
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by kodded(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
in the voice of apc zombies

"atleast it is better than when that clueless otuke drunkard was there

. ..

buhari making wailers to wail the more

sai baba cheesy "
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by Chubhie: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
I wonder why the blackman derives pleasures in making things difficult for others and himself. Life is simple yet we complicate it.

Our current educational and religious structures may need total overhaul before we can evolve to at least get the basics right. There can never be any meaningful breakthrough with our current collective mindset.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by mek2002(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just a matter of time
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by bugzbunny: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Apc change is here
Enjoy d body odour

The bible says...wen a dull.ard is in authority... The people cry
Re: Can You Believe This: We Bought Fuel At 700 Naira Per Litre Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
gab264:
The youngest pilot to travel round the world is an igbo girl.

The first Africa woman to be made minister in UK is igbo woman.

The first man to produce car in Nigeria is igbo man.

The highest goal scorer in under 17 world cup is igbo man.

The first class student in Nigeria is igbo man.

The first class student in abroad is igbo man.

The first president to be made world ambassador is igbo man.

The worst illetrate in the world is hausa man.
The first people to bomb church, school, market, places, gatherings, use cow to kill people and scattered people's farm, they even marry there own daughter at the age of 8yrs old they travel to the land of the igbos to beg money, all of them are called bokoharam, even there fathers mothers brothers and sisters.

The first boy to travel to USA to go and bomb them but was catch at last is hausa boy.

The first people to believe that killing will take them to heaven is hausa people.

This clearly show's that we are far different from this folks, abeg Biafra all the way jareee.
Hmmm... I don't understand why you posted this here. You better correct yourself before the Hausas finish you.
For your information, Victor Osimhen is not Igbo. He's from Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Acident In Mile 2 Area Lagos,Trailer Lost Control & Fell On Highway(Pics / Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? / ICPC To Arraign Ex-gov. Ahmed Yerima For Corrupt Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.