Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? (1254 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by naijavital(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
So far in the old and new nigeria...who ruled well?
Courtesy of
http://www.naijavital..com

NAIJAVITALS SPEAK!!
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by bry8ted(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's too early to compare ....I guess u be igbo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by 912(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
bry8ted:
It's too early to compare ....I guess u be igbo

Lwkmd

Op na new year be this i beg you start the year well
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Lordave: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Goodluck was was below mediocre, Buhari has been a total failure.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by OLADD: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Which kind
question be dat? Can day be compared with night? Can light
be compared with darkness? Can a dictator be compared with a thorough Democrat? Can someone who rode to the presidency through the death of hundreds of Nigerians (including Youth Corpers) be compared with someone whose ambition did not worth the life of any Nigerian? Pls don't compare deceit with reality. Jonathan and Buhari are miles apart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by amtaken(f): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Goodluck is more sincere than Buhari and his fellow APC propagandists.

Goodluck was not fake. He never promised to do what he couldn't do and he was never selective/vengeful, neither was he a tribal bigot. He was able to appoint his Ministers early and he appointed very smart people tested and trusted globally.

Buhari's regime is a regime of hardship.

Buhari keeps interfering with court processes, unlike Goodluck who respected the rule of law.

Goodluck did not employ liars like Lai Mohammed to lie to the nation on his behalf.

I hate pretenders like Buhari and his cohorts. Fake Buhari even faked his school certificates.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by enginer050(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
OLADD:
Which kind
question be dat? Can day be compared with night? Can light
be compared with darkness? Can a dictator be compared with a thorough Democrat? Can someone who rode to the presidency through the death of hundreds of Nigerians (including Youth Corpers) be compared with someone whose ambition did not worth the life of any Nigerian? Pls don't compare deceit with reality. Jonathan and Buhari are miles apart.

u be igbo abi

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by vecman22(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Goatluck was too dull...dey dulless president Nigeria has ever produced...

that thief can not win a local government chairman again in his miserable life..

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by ckmayoca: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Take the question to civil servants if u think it time to ask that question. Plenty people dey NL that are jobless and r being controlled by what they read on line. Ask people earning income n catering for families or come back in 2019 to ask.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Reptyle(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
naijavital:
So far in the old and new nigeria...who ruled well?
Courtesy of
www.naijavital..com

Neither.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by amtaken(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless you.

Buhari lied that he would pay the Federal Civil servants early but never did.

All he does is to take off a chunk of their money monthly in the name of over bloated tax.
ckmayoca:
Take the question to civil servants if u think it time to ask that question. Plenty people dey NL that are jobless and r being controlled by what they read on line. Ask people earning income n catering for families or come back in 2019 to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by vecman22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
amtaken:
Goodluck is more sincere than Buhari and his fellow APC propagandists.

Goodluck was not fake. He never promised to do what he couldn't do and he was never selective/vengeful, neither was he a tribal bigot. He was able to appoint his Ministers early and he appointed very smart people tested and trusted globally.

Buhari keeps interfering with court processes, unlike Goodluck who respected the rule of law.

Goodluck did not employ liars like Lai Mohammed to lie to the nation on his behalf.

I hate pretenders like Buhari and his cohort. Fake Buhari even faked his school certificates.

Ipob rat..do you even kwn what you are saying??

GEJ never made promises to us?? Your brain need to be formatted..

GEJ was sincere?? Ipob rat wake up,yu are sleeping..

GEJ did not employ liers but he did employ thiefs like himself he also employed killers like abba m.

Bros GEJ failiur was legendary...

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by amtaken(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't debate with local touts.

Go learn some manners first before coming back here.

I can't descend to your classless level.

Bye.
vecman22:

GEJ did not employ liers but he did employ thiefs like himself he also employed killers like abba m.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by OLADD: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
enginer050:

u be igbo abi

No be only Igbo, na Daura. You better leave me alone.
Happy New Year.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by vecman22(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
amtaken:
I don't debate with local touts.

Go learn some manners first before coming back here.

I can't descend to your classless level.

Bye.

Lol..I jst check and saw you are a female,so you dnt deserve a reply to what you wrote up there,we kwn d trend with yu girls here.

So keep formin class on NL grin ...fake ass b..... tongue tongue

Ipob rat...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Scatterscatter(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
It is very simple. Goodluck was a boy with power, Buhari is a man with power. Goodluck was a very weak leader. Nigeria needs someone tough and disciplined. Goodluck ordered cbn to release #40bn without any provision for it in the budget. That's an incompetent leader I must say.
I will comment on PMB after 4yrs but so far, he has been ok and we are beginning to gain back or respect as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Wizlove(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
vecman22:

that thief can not win a local government chairman again in his miserable life..
Na fight?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by joliyp(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
I will go for buhari ....difference bet sleep and death
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Wizlove(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
vecman22:

Chai bitterbelle dictated.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by vecman22(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wizlove:
Chai bitterbelle dictated.

grin grin bros how far nah? You no go leave my mention..
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by budusky05(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
amtaken:
Goodluck is more sincere than Buhari and his fellow APC propagandists. 6000+1250+2500+1200+1000+2500+950+1200+800+7400+1200+4000+7600+2000+800+

But he affirmed he was I will do President during campaign

Maybe u follow loot the treasury, nd today we are broke.

What about PH were they wanted to impeach a governor with 5 law maker against 16?
And told us 15 is greater than 19 in governors forum?

I hate pretenders like Buhari and his cohorts. Fake Buhari even faked his school certificates.
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
vecman22:

Goodluck na International man, buhari nor his cabinet members can't stand him

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
lols I just dey laugh in 5D
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by APCsupporter: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
How can an idiotic, useless, clueless, visionless and foolish he goat like the otuokee drunkard be compared to Baba Buhari? The bastard called gej will soon land in jail
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by sammyj: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
PMB. GEJ was a total failure otherwise we would not be in this mess in the first place !!!! cry
Re: Nairalanders!!! Who Is The Best President So Far...buhari Or Goodluck?? by Wizlove(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:

grin grin bros how far nah? You no go leave my mention..
No mind me oh.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola To Senate: Don’t Change Our Plans / Rotimi Amechi Is About To Drop Some Serious Bars, What Will His Lines Be ? / Revealed: Why Emeka Offor Is Backing Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.