Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down (88804 Views)

76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
then why always and only this same pic

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lasisi69(f): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Cant you behave mature for once even if u aint mature?? angry
Okay
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by VickyRotex(f): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mummy will not die. Mummy will live to face prosecution if found guilty embarassed cry cry

Get well soon! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by brosasamy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
A 14 year old heir to billions of stolen funds. His mother's cancer was caused by exposure to stolen crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by maryvivian: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
Story ... Tell her to drop our money or else
MAY BE THAT TYPE OF SICKNESS WILL JAM UR MOTHER BEFORE DECEMBER
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Someone tell me.
Is this house cancer behaves?

The cancer seemed not to be with her untill stress came in.

Well wish her quick.recovery.Thank god she.has money and she.resides where good medical facilities are...
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eyah, Chimeze ndo eh. Dont worry eh, mommy would not die. Not until she pays dearly for stealing the future of millions of Nigerian kids your age, above and below. kpelle eh.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Northerners be happy at this. But na the beautiful Diezani be this? She looks like ET. Cancer sha. Get well soon.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lonelydora: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chai
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by san316(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
My answer: In this world, everybody must die, and in ur mum's case, she will die while vomiting the money she stolemoved from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by mek2002(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wish her divine healing. It's a pity
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ooshinibos: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lord have mercy ..
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Abugab(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
No one is indispensable.
No one is invincible.
No one is inpenetratable.
Death is sure for all, rich or poor. Rogue or the pious one. Sinner or righteous.

Tell your son we all must die one day and that is why we must always do good wherever God puts us.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by jaymichael(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Awa o ko yen je: TRANSLATION = We don't pack that one and chop. #BBOM #BringBackOurMoney.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
So sad
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by j1mmy: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
looks like setup...
cancer started the week investigation started...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
His mum, Diezani will not die. She will survive this phase of her life.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
j1mmy:
looks like setup...
cancer started the week investigation started...

bros, I tire for some pipul oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by shona2487(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
It's hard not to show some sympathy even tho these folks do not think of the issues of life dts beyond their control while they mess up the ones in their control.. all d looted funds can't make Cancer go away? So what now?... I thinks it's time these knuckle heads begn to think of things all the money they r stealing can't fix..like Death, illness, and every other misfortune dts coming to them.. if all d stolen funds had been invested in science projects, scholarships, agriculture etc we sure wldnt be having much problems, we could even be boasting of world class scientists, pharmacist nd all d by nw... It's so sad to see dt all d money she's got can't do NOTHING nw.. we can Nly hope God shows her Mercy..

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by slimfit1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
TeeSeven:
As much as so many of us are not happy with the way this country has been mismanaged and we're quick to launch attacks on all perceived 'enemies' of Nigeria, I think we should all cut this Woman some slack and pray for her.

God give her the strength to return the money she stole in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by seniorbros(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chubhie:
I wish Diezani a thousand years.

That's a dangerous prayer. No one wishes to live for a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by 4nobody4every1: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Icecream4U(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Your mom is a thief! Someone should tell him that.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by gretblue: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ibkgab001: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mary or Vivian which ever name you were first named when you were born I decree that you shall never see the end of this year .... You will never prosper here on earth and the coming world ... All your family member shall cry for you .. You shall die untimely ... You will die in a terrible way because you have step on the serpent tail and surely you shall be bitten
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by tradeplusib: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
I guess Dele Momodu finally found his true calling........Propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by joseph1832(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
And what is the relevance of this post? If I didn't know better I would think they're trying to gather sentiment from Nigerians to dissuade them from the allegations leveled against Diezani.

Well, its comforting to know that the U.K isn't Nigeria, so, whether cancer or no cancer, she must answer to the allegations leveled against her. If its Nigeria on the other hand, hmm, I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by JudgementHammer: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/is-my-mum-going-to-die-diezanis-14yr-old-only-son-ask-as-husband-breaks-down-over-wifes-illness/
Op na curse o. Tell her to divorce that man and she will be ok. If the man marry 3rd wife na same cancer story o. Mayb na 1 woman weh he don jilt b4 dey do am.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Person dey bear lasisi,u say make he behave mature? shocked never!maybe in his next life! grin grin
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

I tire oo! Lol! #EndTimists
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Chubhie: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
seniorbros:

That's a dangerous prayer. No one wishes to live for a thousand years.
I'm actually wishing her a philosophical Thousand years with each year having fifty thousand days.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Collinsiweadi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
son infor ur mum that I knw of a doctor dat can cure her cancer for jst 2billion naria .. if shebis interested inbox me son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.