Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down (88798 Views)

76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
coolar:

You like him. #fact

Lasisi69, you have an admirer.
lol.. . My girlfriend is way too prettier than she is.. She is ugly
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
dollyptosh:
End time disease..lool
lol
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ibkgab001: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
You are pure breed of OLORIBURUKU by birth
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatJohnson:
So touching and pathetic.

Lord have mercy.

so touching my azz.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by bummyla(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mummy Is Not Going To Die If She Believe That JESUS Can Heal Her! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hopefully she would pull through, they are even lucky they have the resources to access the best health care.
What would the "common man" do in this kind of situation?
I wish her quick recovery embarassed, this life though_ we must all die one day.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Freeman50(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Whatever you do in life, no matter how smart you think you are. It must surely catch up with you. - " LAW OF KARMA". Still exists.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by XaintJoel20: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
No peace for the wicked...
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by dollyptosh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
lol
The question sef is an end time question...lasisi abeg u no dey tired.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ibkgab001: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
No way she will suffer for all the troubles she started ... 700 Million dollars multiply by 198 nairA how much is that ... Tell her to drop the money or else....
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by lasisi69(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
dollyptosh:
The question sef is an end time question...lasisi abeg u no dey tired.
very soon
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Pidggin(f): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
sukkot:
is that a real dog or a toy dog ?

Real smiley
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by karashita: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
It is very evident that this interview is to whip up sentiment for this woman.I mean why bring the young boy into this?
Well, i am not in a position to judge her, but i know that God is a God of second chance.
Maybe God would have mercy on her and heal her of Cancer.Then i hope she would truly live the remainder of her life in the service of humanity;if truly she was guilty.
There is a lesson in this for all-whatever we do,let us think of how our action or inaction would affect those around us.What would people say about us?It is important.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by seeker1211: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
hmohammed:
DeathZani, better stop all dis cheap propaganda and return the billions you have stolen. Ole thief rubbish. Do you know how many lives that have been lost as a result of your kwarupt actions.
Can u prove d billions she has stolen, even d idiot president have no prove against her
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by IceDude(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
I dont wish her death, all i want is our money then the cancer will disappear.......I believe in miracles
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by mikkypel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Cant you behave mature for once even if u aint mature?? angry

Someone gained popularity by that on NL and you want him to change his popularity status.. Abeg Park well.. Enemy of fame..
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by marlockj: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
segtak25:

Source : http://streetgist.com/is-my-mum-going-to-die-diezanis-14yr-old-only-son-ask-as-husband-breaks-down-over-wifes-illness/

Is this former petroleum minister or another person?

abi na so make up they transform person.

I doubt if this is our former minister

If truly she is,then makeups na bastard
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
It is well
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by ehix89(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
Story ... Tell her to drop our money or else...

I miss Proff Dora Akunyili

I miss Dr Ameyo Adadevoh

If this useless frogged eye happened to be in thier shoes she would prefer the whole Lagos to perish in 3 days with EBOLA and the whole of NIGERIA to perish to fake drugs
show sum pity she is human tooo,,he who is without sin let him cast the first stone Jesus said....yhu ain't perfect in yhur own lil dealings with God nd man...i'l stop here
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by playboy19(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
sanbells:
You guys should pity her abeg. Do u know wah it means for someone to be near death? The way it is now, money doesn't mean anything to her anymore. What's important now is the life she's fighting for. Even if she did steal, let God judge her. My opinion is they should just cancel this case and allow her fight for her life.

I like your post. If money doesn't mean anything to her again at this point, then why is she still clinging to it? Why not return all this triple digit billions back to the govt? That way we'd have pity on her.

I honestly do not have a minute of sympathy for her because I see worse cases on TV like every other day begging for FUNDs to get treatment (on a bright side, she doesn't have to beg for money). 1-2 million naira in most case. How many N2m would she have paid off for people if she had decided to use the stolen money for good cause? How children and adults' life would she have saved. A lot to say but she just doesn't worth the time.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Dubemkelly(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sickness is a b!tch! #PrayForDiezani
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by jojoki: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yes She will, because the reward of sin is Death. Am not surprise.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by juman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Vanity!
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Osujonajokross(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

Cant you behave mature for once even if u aint mature?? angry
tell the goat ... every small thing now na endtime
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by kennycalls(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
here comes a time when you'll be held accounted for your own actions!
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Egabs(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
ibkgab001:

I miss Dr Ameyo Adadevoh

If this useless frogged eye happened to be in thier shoes she would prefer the whole Lagos to perish in 3 days with EBOLA and the whole of NIGERIA to perish to fake drugs
this show hw stupid n foolish u re pple like u wll come out n defend Amechi n Fashola dat they re nt corrupt cos they av nt been find wanting yet wll quickly condem others cos u hate them.u jst come out on social media forum n say rubbish cos u av access to it in ur little place of wrk or home what av u done what positive impact av u created, what good thing can u be remember for idiot big fool
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by opuene84: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Good Lord will be ur strength. Donziene u will overcome. Amen
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
ibkgab001:

I miss Dr Ameyo Adadevoh

Fooools rush in.
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
flexxyworld:
I wish and pray she could get over this and stay alive for this innocent kid.
Life of vanity! Its high time all those in political power begin to live up to their billing else na so them go dey die of different ailment..

It's not okay to be foooolish publicly
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
"For Rear Admiral Alison Amaechina Madueke, cancer is a disease that afflicts him in horrific ways; it claimed his first wife and now his second wife, Diezani Alison-Madueke is down with cancer"

Why is It that everyone that marries this man dies of cancer?

Strange undecided
Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by djbigc86: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
There was a mistake in the first link.here is the original link download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682

Re: Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down by flexxyworld(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
chuna1985:

It's not okay to be foooolish publicly
Yea.. I'm very much aware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.