Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? (3693 Views)

Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) / What To Do If You See Blister Or Sores On Your Gen1tals… Don’t Panic Here Is... / How To Deal With Skirt And Blouse Insect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rove beetle is rampant at UI at this moment, it affected my back today, so I made some research about it.

Rove beetle contains a toxic desicant called "pederin" which is produced by endosymbiont bacteria in the rove beetle. I read it is toxic, but I don't know what aspect of toxicity they are talking about. I also read that to reduce its effect one can make use of antihistamine in order o reduce the allergic reaction to pederin, but this is my fear:

If I use an antihistamine like loratidine, and my body doesn't get irritated by pederin will it make me sick? Is it safe for me to use antihistamine against pederin reaction? What will happen if pederin finds its way into my body?

Pls don't tell me to ask Google of you don't know the answer to this because I have done that, and the answers is not on Google , its a specific question that only doctors and dermatologists can answer, not Google
Re: Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by Mesopotamia(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
I happened to be in ui on Sunday to play at d convocation concert and had encounter with d insect.....i had no knowledge abt it then so I squashed it....fast forward, I started seeing d results.... d best advice z to get anti biotics and a cream with clorimazole and beclomethasone....dahz wah I'm using and I think it's working....

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by valcencio(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dont be scared just use dexamethasone tab 2ml and buy hydrocote cream to apply to d infested area. Then u'l be ok. Simple

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2015
valcencio:
Dont be scared just use dexamethasone tab 2ml and buy hydrocote cream to apply to d infested area. Then u'l be ok. Simple

Thanks smiley
Re: Doctors Help!!!is This A Good Cure For Skirt And Blouse Beetle Blister? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Mesopotamia:
I happened to be in ui on Sunday to play at d convocation concert and had encounter with d insect.....i had no knowledge abt it then so I squashed it....fast forward, I started seeing d results.... d best advice z to get anti biotics and a cream with clorimazole and beclomethasone....dahz wah I'm using and I think it's working....

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Believe, You're Time Is Near. / U.S. Nurse Reveals Last Words Of COVID-19 Patient, 'who's Going To Pay For It' / Italian Couple Got Stuck During Sex In The Sea: Scientific Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.