Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please Answer This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Answer This! (618 Views)

Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? / Please Answer Right / Guys Please Answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Answer This! by martijez(f): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
How do you forgive someone that has cheated on you thrice in less than eight months of dating.the first was double dating 2 gals @ d same time,the second was the week u caught him double dating and was still trying to absolve the shock of d first (according to him,he was depressed cos of d trouble d 1st had caused and didn't know when d 2nd happened,in which he impregnated her) and the 3rd was like 3months later(smoo.ching and fingerringg,woulda slept with her buh cos she had already cu.m,he stopped..according to his confession when he was caught)

Please how do you regain the trust and forget the hurt and also forget that d condom which was in d house suddenly disappeared 2mnths later(and he claimed he threw it away so as not to b tempted to use it)?
P.s: he is a confirmed liar
Your comments are insults are welcome buh please this is a serious issue,thanks
Re: Please Answer This! by lasisi69(f): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time question
Re: Please Answer This! by obiorathesubtle: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
You don't. Here's what you do, you dump his cheating ass and move the fûck on! He's not satisfied with you, doesn't respect you, nothing! Go find someone better and don't beat yourself over that jackass
Re: Please Answer This! by Omotayor123(f): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Forgive but don't forget!
Re: Please Answer This! by obiorathesubtle: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oh. And when you dump his ass. Tell him to fÚck off the face of the earth, and when he gets to where the aliens are. He should tell em you paid for the trip cos he's a sonofabeech!

2 Likes

Re: Please Answer This! by bronzegoddess(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol. He's d perfect match for a mumu like u.
Re: Please Answer This! by chumaster(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP "PETROL IS SOLD N700 IN AKWAIBOM" Should be your concern now and not how to forgive your serial Liar of boyfriend
Re: Please Answer This! by IamLEGEND1: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
so you need us to tell you to break up with him before you do it?
Re: Please Answer This! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Oh. And when you dump his ass. Tell him to fÚck off the face of the earth, and when he gets to where the aliens are. He should tell em you paid for the trip cos he's a sonofabeech!
grin
Obiara I will report you to papa
I will tellem you are spoiling small small children on nairaland.
Re: Please Answer This! by obiorathesubtle: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
stupidity:
grin
Obiara I will report you to papa
I will tellem you are spoiling small small children on nairaland.
grin habbbaaaaa. Bro. I no do anything o. Na advice I give wo
Re: Please Answer This! by flylykace: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
1. If u re good to em cheating won't be his portion
2. He must be a mobile assembly( fvcking traveller)

Summary: I appeal for forth chance on his behalf if truly his ur man
Re: Please Answer This! by martijez(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
flylykace
Summary: I appeal for forth chance on his behalf if truly his ur man[/quote]

I have given him a 4th chance dats y I am still in dis relationship buh I hvnt forgiven him and am scared dat he could bcum worse or even dump me for sumone else wen he gets a job. Am not happy anymore,I love him,he is d sweetest,most intelligent,cutest and funniest thing ever buh am scared of wah 2moro hold for us cos of his attitude
Re: Please Answer This! by flylykace: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
martijez:
flylykace
Summary: I appeal for forth chance on his behalf if truly his ur man

I have given him a 4th chance dats y I am still in dis relationship buh I hvnt forgiven him and am scared dat he could bcum worse or even dump me for sumone else wen he gets a job. Am not happy anymore,I love him,he is d sweetest,most intelligent,cutest and funniest thing ever buh am scared of wah 2moro hold for us cos of his attitude
The fear of the unknown Is working here, anyway in case u re doubting ur 2moro I can be of help just mail megringringrin

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Be The Perfect Girlfriend / Guy Shares A Story Of How His Wife Has Been The Strong Bone Of His Success (pics / Can Someone Help Delay Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.