Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools (715 Views)

Please Help Me With Macromedia Flash Slideshow / Can Someone Help Me With Macromedia Fireworks-8 Activation Key / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by hirogee: 1:29pm On May 20, 2009
In here you can ask any question related to Website Designing with all Macromedia Tools such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and other 3rd party tools, i and my colleague are ready to help you out with difficult problems you might encounter during your development or learning process

Note: This board is not meant to train you on Web site Designing is only to help you out with sophisticated problems
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by segsalerty(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2009
how can you and your coleagues help me if i dont rather want to use micromedia tool ? cant i use notepad to develop a website ? and again ,, the table layout design using dreamweaver sucks and piss me off,
anything you guys can say or tell me ?
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by DualCore1: 7:38pm On May 24, 2009
segsalerty:

how can you and your coleagues help me if i dont rather want to use micromedia tool ? cant i use notepad to develop a website ? and again ,, the table layout design using dreamweaver sucks and piss me off,

wen i saw ur ID as the last poster on this thread, I could tell what kinda post u'ld have made even before i got in. now i'm in and i have to say, u never disappoint. as one sided and as sarcastic as usual. Change!
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by segsalerty(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2009
hahahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by biggjoe(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2009
segsalerty:

If you dont actually have anything personal with dreamweaver, I will add here that the sweet thing here about dreamweaver is that it gives you option of switching between code and design view.

If you like notepad more (which will imply that you are advanced in coding), I will suggest you stick to the code view or stick to your notepad.

Dreamweaver table layout sucks when you cant switch to code view to make your adjustments and dont tell me you cant do that and yet you are talking about notepad.
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by DualCore1: 7:08pm On May 26, 2009
Dreamweaver CS4 is to me as a Sophisticated Cockpit is to an experienced pilot.
Though i use Notepad++ 90% of the time, I still love the CS4 environment wen i'm in it. I modded mine with tons of very cool extensions (which honestly i havnt found useful lately cuz i hard code most of their functionality). Dreamweaver CS4 has the best Code Insight feature i've seen.

No standard feature of Dreamweaver sucks cuz everything on DW is 100% editable. Things will only suck for anyone who sees it solely as a WYSIWYG Editor.
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by Nobody: 1:51am On May 27, 2009
Dual Core:

wen i saw ur ID as the last poster on this thread, I could tell what kinda post u'ld have made even before i got in. now i'm in and i have to say, u never disappoint. as one sided and as sarcastic as usual. Change!

very funny.

am yet to try CS4, infact i still use dreamweaver 8 till date.
it has all i need and am too lazy to upgrade.
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by biggjoe(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2009
webdezzi:

am yet to try CS4, infact i still use dreamweaver 8 till date.
it has all i need and am too lazy to upgrade.

me too.

I didnt think there would be much difference BW CS4 and 8, i got that impression because there wasnt much difference BW DW 7 MX and DW 8.

Maybe Dual Core has given me enough reason to go for CS4.
Re: Ask Any Questions On Website Designing With Macromedia Tools by DualCore1: 9:24am On May 27, 2009
difference dey o! grin

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Web Designer/developer / Online Payment Solution. Which One Is Better? Please Advice / Dhtml,dualcore,: And Fellow Web Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.