Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How The Late Dr. Myles Munroe's Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Late Dr. Myles Munroe's Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive (2201 Views)

Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / 10 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Dr. Myles Munroe / 10 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Late Dr. Myles Munroe's Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive by mannaexp: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Your dad impacted so many lives around the world. The last time I saw him in person was on a international trip abroad in 2013. I heard footsteps running towards the boarding gate of a flight I was waiting to board. I wondered who it was and received the shock of my life when I realized it was your dad. He had no body guard, no aide, no nothing. Just him, armed with his briefcase and trench coat flying in the air as he rushed to make the flight. What about your dad do you remember on a daily basis?

Myles Jr.: He was a people’s person, very humble, very modest. He always greeted everybody with the same respect regardless of status. He wasn’t judgmental; he was very compassionate. He tried to give everyone his time.

Charisa: To lose one’s parent is almost unbelievable. To have lost both parents is unimaginable What I miss the most is before he was anything else, he was dad. He was dad in my life. People wouldn’t fathom this intellectual icon who they see on stage as otherwise. They probably thought he was serious all the time. But when he was home, he was like any girl’s daddy and every girl needs her daddy. He and my mom were parents first. He knew how to be the serious person and how to switch roles. I think that’s important for a lot of ministers who are not like that in their homes as they do everything ministry while their family gets pushed aside. For my dad, family was first, then ministry and other needs.

See more at: http://www.mannaexpressonline.com/how-dr-myles-munroes-children-are-keeping-his-legacy-alive

Re: How The Late Dr. Myles Munroe's Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive by Friedthunder(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked

(1) (Reply)

Evils of The Evolution Theory / 2019: Members Of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Governing Council -pic / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.