Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Next After Nysc? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Next After Nysc? (1613 Views)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / 5 Things To Do After NYSC / After NYSC, It's Still Morning, Start Now With Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Nysc? by shakkyboy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Graduants,

Congratulations on your graduation. You started and ended successfully, praise to the Almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth. Mind you, it is neither by your power nor your wisdom but by HIS grace.

Let me remind you that you are not the only one that graduated, millions of other graduates out there. It is another struggle for survival.

My candid advise for you; (what next after NYSC?)
It is time for a dream job.
It is time for a good business
It it time for acquiring more skills
It is time for more certification

The available jobs out there is so limited considering the number of graduates. So, you need to package your CV well, make Internet your best friend, familiarise yourself with job aptitude questions.
Do you agree with me that most jobs out there are contract, you can take advantage of that while waiting for the dream job. You can search online for these recruiting firms; ICSL, Viclawrence, workforce, insourcing etc. Though, they exploit and enslave people, but it's better than been idle.

You can as well start a viable business and employ your other colleagues. Study your environment to know the needs of people. Have some time to think and carry out research to know what is acceptable in your neighbourhood. Then invest your savings from the allowance wisely. If you are having difficulties with business to venture into, consider the following;

Mini importation( I can help you with this)
Mini farming
Production (soap, starch, toilet cleaner etc)
Nylon business(research further)

Skills acquisition is key. Learn new things, learn more things, learn to become expert.
Skills like Web designing, computer engineering, phone engineering, graphics, etc can make you stand out.

If your income is enough, you can start a master program, PGD, or relevant professional courses. You don't expect a better result doing things same way, you need to upgrade yourself for better opportunities.

Sky is your starting point.

My name is Adebiyi Abiodun, the CEO shakoted global service. I am an entrepreneur, a career advisor, a speaker, and a banker.

I have a CD on "mini importation" Branding" and Business name registration" it is also available as e-book.

Very powerful tools that will teach you with screen shot, how to import from china, us, UK and dubai with little capital as low as N5000 at the comfort of your homes, offices even on the road. Branding of items such as lapel, wristband, cofflinks etc without office, and business registration with just 11k.

All these go for just N2000. No amount on knowledge is wasted.

Start something today and stand out among your equals.

Email; shakkyboy at gmail dot com
Tel: 080 70 72 09 58

Regards
Shakoted Team
Re: What Next After Nysc? by HermajestyQ(f): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
How do I start mini importation?
Re: What Next After Nysc? by shakkyboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
HermajestyQ:
How do I start mini importation?

You can start mini importation from any part of nigeria. You buy goods from china, us, UK and dubai, pay with your debit card, and ship to nigeria.
The cost of shipping through DHL ems etc are too expensive. So we use thirdparty company like chrisvic logistics, st Patrick logistics, nonnykings logistics etc.

You can import things as cheap as N500, N1000 etc.

(1) (Reply)

Successfully Verified Name In Senate List But Can't Register "No Detail Found" / Nysc Should Be Scrabbed / A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.