Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Riemann Hypothesis Solved By Dr Opeyemi-facts From Clay Foundation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riemann Hypothesis Solved By Dr Opeyemi-facts From Clay Foundation (478 Views)

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service / Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian / Opeyemi Enoch Has NOT Solved The Riemann Hypothesis: Didnt Get Any $1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riemann Hypothesis Solved By Dr Opeyemi-facts From Clay Foundation by Stoical: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
We will keep arguing back and forth art the proposed solution of this millennium problem. However, the Clay Foundation has spelt out what must be done for the question to be considered as solved. If you understand the response of the Clay's representative, she only refers us back to their site...when you go through the page, you will see the question tagged UNSOLVED... The page was updated on 17/11/2015 by 14:27 or there about.

One thing is sure, when you go through their rules, which I will paraphrase these two that might make sense for us;
1) That the proposed solution must be published in a reputed mathematical journal; may not necessarily be sent to the Clays directly.
2) That the proposed solution would be verified by selected member and non-member of the Institute after 2 years; meaning a person may have solve the problem, but needs to wait for 2 years for verification before it can be considered solved.

However, if the man claim to have solved this Millennial question, we shouldn't take it to be a fraud, rather applaud him and wish him well. Thanks

http://www.claymath.org/millennium-problems/rules-millennium-prizes
Re: Riemann Hypothesis Solved By Dr Opeyemi-facts From Clay Foundation by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015

1) That the proposed solution must be published in a reputed mathematical journal; may not necessarily be sent to the Clays directly.
So where is the proposed solution?
Don't link to the stupid academia site, that work is by another mathematician (Dr Raab) to which the charlatan(Enoch) appended his name.

2) That the proposed solution would be verified by selected member and non-member of the Institute after 2 years; meaning a person may have solve the problem, but needs to wait for 2 years for verification before it can be considered solved.
There's nothing to verify.

However, if the man claim to have solved this Millennial question, we shouldn't take it to be a fraud, rather applaud him and wish him well. Thanks
Where is the charlatan's proof?
Unless he stops touting another's work as his he is a charlatan and a fraud.
Re: Riemann Hypothesis Solved By Dr Opeyemi-facts From Clay Foundation by Stoical: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Karmanaut:

So where is the proposed solution?
Don't link to the stupid academia site, that work is by another mathematician (Dr Raab) to which the charlatan(Enoch) appended his name.

There's nothing to verify.

Where is the charlatan's proof?
Unless he stops touting another's work as his he is a charlatan and a fraud.

I appreciate your take. I must say that I haven't come across the "solution" by the Opeyemi. If he didn't propose a solution by himself, of course, he deserves what he is called. I was only trying to advise our people not to always call people names, when they seem to achieve any feat, perharps with naivity on my side too, as I haven't come across the proposed solution myself...

(1) (Reply)

To Be Fair, Eva Mendes Nude Is Actually Terrible. / Help With School In Ghana / 5 Costly Mistakes You Should Avoid In Jamb - New/old Applicants - 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.