Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better (4282 Views)

Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by FisifunKododada: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:

I dont need to be told

It's written all over him
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy Na u oo
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by jamalchance(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
brother but u for comot label from d jacket or even hide am
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
jamalchance:
brother but u for comot label from d jacket or even hide am
I bought that jacket... So I dey check the fitness to be sure e no big for my body
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
talk2omon:
Airforce 1 rocks kiss

Abegie which rock be that undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by michphenomena(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1 a.k.a Mr somebody undecided
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:

I bought that jacket... So I dey check the fitness to be sure e no big for my body
Ever heard of someone else blowing your trumpet. Self praise can be very nauseating.

Being blunt.
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
You have the right to say whatever you like.. smiley
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Both!!!

That Kimani... Damn!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Guys, please, check out my track. Somebody says it isn't good. I need more opinions:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/47342/damilola-hard-to-get

Thanks!!!!
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Blessings
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by williamsean(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2015
Guy u too black shaa upon u filter am like tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by TrapLORD(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:

I just ha to ignore him because he's a "Nobody"
I hope you paid for that jacket?
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2015
The two guys above cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
I hope you paid for that jacket?
no I did not
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Airforce shopping for cousin

Olamide is wearing an hv jacket, airforce1 is wearing a black jacket with the price tag still dangling and attached to it. I'm sure that jacket went back to the hanger after the pic.

Bros say the truth. You sell second hand clothes, don't you? I pray you 'blow', hammer and make some music like plantain boy timaya about how you used to be a 'bend down okirika' trader.

I've been saving some money to launch your album.
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Bros you can lie eh. You were in a hurry to compare your Lacoste to Olamides that you failed to observe the give away label.
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2015
gbosaa:

Olamide is wearing an hv jacket, airforce1 is wearing a black jacket with the price tag still dangling and attached to it. I'm sure that jacket went back to the hanger after the pic.

Bros say the truth. You sell second hand clothes, don't you? I pray you 'blow', hammer and make some music like plantain boy timaya about how you used to be a 'bend down okirika' trader.

I've been saving some money to launch your album.

Lmaaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sell ko... mtchew
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by TrapLORD(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Airforce1:
no I did not
Sure u didn't. You just went in there to take photos with clothes you can't afford.
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
Sure u didn't. You just went in there to take photos with clothes you can't afford.
no be your fault na... Lol grin
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2015
In 10hrs grin
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Harmony92(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Airforce1:
Airforce shopping for cousin
u wear d jacket with label aha cheesy
Re: Olamide Vs Airfprce1 Who Rock The Lacoste Slips Better by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Harmony92:
u wear d jacket with label aha cheesy
I get eyes and I see am

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History And Biography Of Dele Momodu The Ovation International Founder / Singer Kiss Daniel Shares "Smoking Hot" Throwback Photo / Davido Reveals Why He Loves His Girlfriend Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.