Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... (446 Views)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Someone gave me a blow on my mind in the afternoon, and now am feeling some pains on my chest, am having difficulty in breathing, what should i do? angry
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by JayZeus(f): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do you know the person? Was it in a brawl? How hard did he hit you? It's possible the strength of the blow may have been hard do you got the pains or he may have hit you with the help of Baba Ijebu.
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by greatnaija01: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Zceesneh:
Someone gave me a blow on my mind in the afternoon, and now am feeling some pains on my chest, am having difficulty in breathing, what should i do? angry

I FEEL YOU SHOULD BLOW THE PERSON BACK AND ALL YOUR PAINS WILL GO AWAY. AS FOR BREATHING, SIMPLY GET INHALER
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by Panshow(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just locate the nearest hospital near you. That's the first thing you should do right now.
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by MyMouth(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
I told you not to fight over that girl, u no gree hear, see the outcome now angry
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatnaija01:

I FEEL YOU SHOULD BLOW THE PERSON BACK AND ALL YOUR PAINS WILL GO AWAY. AS FOR BREATHING, SIMPLY GET INHALER
I blowed back, we were actually fighting
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
MyMouth:
I told you not to fight over that girl, u no gree hear, see the outcome now angry
na u sabi
Re: Someone Gave Me A Blow On My Chest...... by greatnaija01: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Zceesneh:
I blowed back, we were actually fighting

OK, GET BOILING WATER AND INHALE THE STEAM AND YOUR CHEST WILL CLEAR..... RELAX AND BE A MAN, YOU MUST HAVE BEAT HIM UP WELL.... CONGRATS

(1) (Reply)

How To End Obsessive Worrying Respecting Diabetes Free. / Are We Seeing At An Optimum Level? / Your Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.