Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah (3535 Views)

Construction Diary: The 4 Bedroom Manor In Ibadan / Construction Diary Of Six Units Of Three Bedroom Flats At Anambra / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good day everyone.
We are here to present another project.

Title: 6 units of 2 bedroom flats + penthouse
Client: A Nairalander
Duration: Phase by Phase.
Contracting / Supervisory role

Phase 1- Roofing, Remedial work masonry, plumbing and Electrical, windows and doors etc..

DISCLAIMER: This project was already at Roofing stage before I was involved. Part of the job is to provide remedy for all of the bad jobs done previously.

Thanks

Shidex Global Services.. contact me for your buiding construction, Roofing, site supervision, equipment leasing, building materials supply, block production on site, Roof trusses, etc.. 08142364445. whatsapp- 07038935532.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Sankabson(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
I can supply You some quality building materials Sir. Lagos/Island.

Info@sanusiandcolimited.com

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by joefredd006(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ride on foreman..... and it better be detailed
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by joefredd006(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by smiley001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Good day everyone.

Phase 1- Roofing, Remedial work masonry, plumbing and Electrical, windows and doors etc..

Wow, my Oga live and direct in & from Ajah.

Dis is great sir... More to come ur...
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by joefredd006(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Nov 18, 2015
OK now... Let's go there....

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by kopell: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Good day everyone.

welcome to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Excellent.

Let's bring some of that Lagos loot to Ibadan.

You should share lots and lots of pictures of the project wink

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Onuokwu: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I take it you didnt handle the project up to the current stage?
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Good day everyone.

This is lagos.
Welcome

2 Likes

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by topsy23: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
This project......
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
topsy23:
This project......

@topsy23 Yes.. This project..

@smiley001 Thanks Oga Smiley..

@sankabson No problem sir..
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Excellent.

Let's bring some of that Lagos loot to Ibadan.

You should share lots and lots of pictures of the project wink

grin
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Site inspection.. We've had our work cut out..

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Some of the things we met.. Amongst others..

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by twinskenny(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Baba... Weldone o.. Welcome to lagos

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Site inspection.. We've had our work cut out..

Contractor/Supervisor and Artisan (Bricklayer) from hell. This is unforgiveable.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by FastShipping: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by twinskenny(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
mufutau55:

Contractor/Supervisor and Artisan (Bricklayer) from hell. This is unforgiveable.

Hajji M.
I think I know this site.... It is well

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
kopell:
welcome to Lagos

Thank you sir

@twinskenny Thanks Oga Kenny
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is one job I would have humbly declined to accept.

Safe journey Sir.
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Onuokwu:
I take it you didnt handle the project up to the current stage?

NO I DID NOT!!!! shocked
Commencing from this stage: as is.
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
KolaShangOne:

NO I DID NOT!!!! shocked
Commencing from this stage: as is.

This is why I would have declined this project. Your name will be forever linked to the previous clusterfvck that occurred. This gent had the wherewithal to ask for clarification, many won't.
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

FastShipping:
Ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hell loun loun.. Things went wrong no doubt.
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by KolaShangOne(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

This is why I would have declined this project. Your name will be forever linked to the previous clusterfvck that occurred. This gent had the wherewithal to ask for clarification, many won't.

I have edited my post to include a disclaimer to clearly state that I wasn't involved from the onset.
It's a hard job but somebody's gotta do it..

5 Likes

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
KolaShangOne:

I have edited my post to include a disclaimer to clearly state that I wasn't involved from the onset.

Excellent move.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by twinskenny(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
KolaShangOne:

God will help you my brother.. really a lot to do
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by topsy23: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
The plumbing aspect of the job is bad from foundation to the stage we come in. Is like starting the plumbing afresh. We are chiseling the decking for the waste and soil pipes. Very tedeous work so to say. Bro God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by twinskenny(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
topsy23:
The plumbing aspect of the job is bad from foundation to the stage we come in. Is like starting the plumbing afresh. We. Cheling the decking for the waste and soil pipes. Very tedeous work so to say. Bro God will see us through

weldone bros.. trust you will correct all the abnormalities
Re: Construction Diary: The Block Of Flats At Ajah by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
topsy23:
The plumbing aspect of the job is bad from foundation to the stage we come in. Is like starting the plumbing afresh. We. Cheling the decking for the waste and soil pipes. Very tedeous work so to say. Bro God will see us through

I think a certain engineer needs to go and verify that this will not affect the Will this affect the integrity of the structure in any way grin

We of course will need pictorial evidence of course. Just saying cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! 1 & Half Plot Available In GRA Phase 2 @ N55M Negotiable ««« / Need A Pool In My House / Lands with CofO and AGIS For Sale In Abuja - Direct Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.