Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God (3013 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Do Israeli Muslims Call God Yahweh Or Allah ? / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Moses no doubt was a Jew as Jesus was according to the Bible. These people were prophets of the Almighty Yahweh.

Many years later, Muhammad's allahh also claimed both of them were his prophets, creating the impression that Yahweh is the same as allahh. If the muslims believe they are the same, for just one week, always say in your solat ''Yahweh Akbar'' instead of ''Allahu Akbar'' afterall you are referring to the same God.

You will not have done that for two days before you will realize the difference.

Try it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by tartar9(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015

Eyahh..

please tell me this is meant to be one dry joke sad

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:

Eyahh..

please tell me this is meant to be one dry joke sad

What is the joke?

If you believe the difference between Yahweh and allahh is just a matter of language, why should it be difficult for you to do?

The word ''God'' is not arabic but english, yet you say God freely, then why is it difficult for you to say Yahweh or Jehoval meaning God in your solat?

The truth is allahh is not Yahweh the true God, hence your inability to say ''Yahweh Akbar''

2 Likes

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2015
@ tartar9
Have you started trying it?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:
Moses no doubt was a Jew as Jesus was according to the Bible. These people were prophets of the Almighty Yahweh.

Many years later, Muhammad's allahh also claimed both of them were his prophets, creating the impression that Yahweh is the same as allahh. If the muslims believe they are the same, for just one week, always say in your solat ''Yahweh Akbar'' instead of ''Allahu Akbar'' afterall you are referring to the same God.

You will not have done that for two days before you will realize the difference.

Try it.
What evidence do you have that Yahweh is the correct name?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Heheheheheheh yaweh is used by judaism. Jehovah is used in christianity

Read here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh, abi them wan claim judaism overnight now. Confused religion.

Their sheikh says something else the quaran says another thing. E go shock you, them go calm that their demon god Yaweh.

Yeye dey smell.
#Islamisterrorism
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:
What evidence do you have that Yahweh is the correct name?

What was God's name known in Israel?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Yaweh. Majority of isrealites are Jews. They practice Judaism there.

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

They lost the correct/original form of the name, so the form 'Yahweh' is a mere conjectural one.

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:
They lost the correct/original form of the name, so the form 'Yahweh' is a mere conjectural one.

Prove that it is a mere conjecture.

God have many names in Israel including El and Jehovah. You should now say ''El Akbar'' or ''Jehovah Akbar''. Pick whichever appeal to you and let's have your experience.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Prove that it is a mere conjecture.

God have many names in Israel including El and Jehovah. You should now say ''El Akbar'' or ''Jehovah Akbar''. Pick whichever appeal to you and let's have your experience.

Jews hardly call God by name because they believe it's disrespectful, so they neglected the name for too long time and consequently lost its original form.

And they use El mainly as suffix for names and places related to God. They don't really consider it as God's name.

Also, jehovah is another form of conjectural name for God formed from YHVH which none knows what it really means.

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Demmzy15(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Try it.
This guy is confused than ever grin grin grin
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:

Jews hardly call God by name because they believe it's disrespectful, so they neglected the name for too long time and consequently lost its original form.

And they use El mainly as suffix for names and places related to God. They don't really consider it as God's name.

Also, jehovah is another form of conjectural name for God formed from YHVH which none knows what it really means.

Every name of God in Israel is a conjucture to you, yet you have no proof. So the Israelites have no name for God for several thousands of years. Lie of the Devil.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

This guy is confused than ever grin grin grin

Liar!

What is the confusion?

Your allahh, an arabia god impersonated the true God, Yahweh. No wonder muslims cannot call allahh by any other name even when speaking English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Muslims on the thread are pretending not to understand what the Op is saying.

You muslims believe in Allah, the God of moses(musa), jesus(isa), abraham(ibrahim).
In their own original language, God was called Yahweh, or Yehovah...

Why can't you all adopt the name of God in jewish language if this is true?

Or is your Allah not yahweh?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pyrrho:

You muslims believe in Allah, the God of moses(musa), jesus(isa), abraham(ibrahim).

Or is your allah not Yahweh?

I wonder o !!!
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Every name of God in Israel is a conjucture to you, yet you have no proof. So the Israelites have no name for God for several thousands of years. Lie of the Devil.
You don't expect me to do your assignment for you, do you?
You asserted a claim with no corroboration and yet holding people ransom for it. What gibberish!

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pyrrho:

Why should I eave undisputed name for disputed one?

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:

Which name is original?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pyrrho:
Which name is original?
Well, I guess you are not informed, so I'll give you offer to argue it.

Allah is one of the original and undisputable names for God in semitic languages.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:
Well, I guess you are not informed, so I'll give you offer to argue it.

Allah is one of the original and undisputable names for God in semitic languages.
Does semitic language originate from the jews?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
maverickboy:

Who is disputing the name?

Does your quran accuse the Jews and Christians of the name of their God?

It is you islamists on nairaland that are disputing the name without authentic proof, just because you are caught in a corner.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pyrrho:
Does semitic language originate from the jews?
One can't say the origin of semitic languages. They're relative languages with slight difference in the way words bearing the same meanings are written.

Hebrew, Assyria, Arabic and Aramaic are Semitic languages. Their words share the same roots, so they can easily be traced back and forth to one another.

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is disputing the name?

Does your quran accuse the Jews and Christians of the name of their God?

It is you islamists on nairaland that are disputing the name without authentic proof, just because you are caught in a corner.

caught in a corner? you'd better wake up!

I think you should bring it out where Quran used Yahwe for God.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

1 Like

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2015
maverickboy:
One can't say the origin of semitic languages. They're relative languages with slight difference in the way words bearing the same meanings are written.

Hebrew, Assyria, Arabic and Aramaic are Semitic languages. Their words share the same roots, so they can easily be traced back and forth to one another.

What ya saying is that Muhammed somehow stumbled upon the ORIGINAL name of God (who is Allah to Islam's early prophets).

The entire jew nation lost it? And wrongly assumes it is Yahweh.

Click on the link posted by your brother above me.

Open your dictionary, when I say original, I mean origin-al.

Stop typing trash.

Muhammed's Allah was Yahweh to his early prophets.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by maverickboy: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Pyrrho:
What ya saying is that Muhammed somehow stumbled upon the ORIGINAL name of God (who is Allah to Islam's early prophets).
The name was already in existence before Muhammed. Allah and its cognates were being used in preislamic era amongst semetic language speaking people. Each prophet used the rendition of the name, so it doesn't necessary that they used Allah.

Pyrrho:
The entire jew nation lost it? And wrongly assumes it is Yahweh.
Well, there is no evidence that Yahweh is a correct form of the name. The fact that Jesus and John that happened to be the most recent biblical prophet never used it also add to its suspicion.

And do you know Yahweh was one of the pantheist's gods? Just like the english word "God", it was later adopted by seeming monotheist as creator God. In essence, Yahweh was a character promoted to the level of god - idolized, and later on adopted as the supreme deity in Israel.

Pyrrho:
Cick on the link posted by your brother above me.

Open your dictionary, when I say original, I mean origin-al.

Stop typing trash.
I doubt you read what's written there yourself.

Pyrrho:

Muhammed's Allah was Yahweh to his early prophets.
This's your mere wording, and it holds no authority over what I believe. Many Christians believe they can hold Muslims ransom by saying Muslims and Christians don't worship the same God. But that tactic will only work on a Muslim that doesn't know who (s)he worships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Jeez, hold on, is someone here saying islamic people also do judaism?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Annunaki(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
gimakon:
Jeez, hold on, is someone here saying islamic people also do judaism?

Nope what we are saying is that they are totally confused.
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Nope what we are saying is that they are totally confused.

Haha Hahahahahahahaha.
That's why the religion detoriates daily!
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2015
maverickboy:
The name was already in existence before Muhammed. Allah and its cognates were being used in preislamic era amongst semetic language speaking people. Each prophet used the rendition of the name, so it doesn't necessary that they used Allah.

Well, there is no evidence that Yahweh is a correct form of the name. The fact that Jesus and John that happened to be the most recent biblical prophet never used it also add to its suspicion.

And do you know Yahweh was one of the pantheist's gods? Just like the english word "God", it was later adopted by seeming monotheist as creator God. In essence, Yahweh was a character promoted to the level of god - idolized, and later on adopted as the supreme deity in Israel.

I doubt you read what's written there yourself.

This's your mere wording, and it holds no authority over what I believe. Many Christians believe they can hold Muslims ransom by saying Muslims and Christians don't worship the same God. But that tactic will only work on a Muslim that doesn't know who (s)he worships.

Allah himself confirms he is not Yahweh that the Jews and Christians worship:

Quran 109:1] Say: O disbelievers! (i.e the Jews and Christians who didn't believe in allahh)
2. I worship not that which ye worship;
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Who is this allahh and why did he claim Yahweh's prophets as his own?
Re: If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God by truthman2012(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2015
maverickboy:
caught in a corner? you'd better wake up!

I think you should bring it out where Quran used Yahwe for God.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Wikipeadia is not a Scripture. Information there are not written by spiritual but ordinary people. Tell me, what is the source of their information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules Guiding The Use Of Sutrah During Salat / Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism / Virtues Of The Day Of Arafaah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.