Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her (630 Views)

I Love Schengen Coutries But I Have A Problem / I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi / ‘my Mother Is Seeing Other Men, Sending Nudes; How I Caught Her’ – Nigerian... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by Swiftlee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I would like to seek your opinion in this issue. Around July this year, I got a beep on my whatsapp from an unknown number. We exchanged pleasantries and waited for her to tell me who she was, where she was chatting from as well as any relevant information since she was the one who initiated the chat. However, I am not usually hasty when talking and chatting with people I don't know that was why I waited for her to say it. Few hours after, I asked to find out who I was chatting with and she told me her name to be "Rose", gave me her location, uploaded a very beautiful lady picture though had the feeling she was lying. So it went on and on , it was hello, hi and asking how the day went for a complete month though we were not consistently chatting everyday. She was usually not interested in the conversation each time I wanted to know how she got my number and what she really wants which made me feel more sceptical. I did not want to dismiss her early because I wanted to know who she was actually because she usually feels too relaxed in our chats which showed that she knew me and does not want to reveal her identity. After fruitless efforts, I knew I was plainly wasting my time and had to call the conversation a quit. I was angry that day which led to a disagreement. It made me talk rudely to her and promised to find out who she really was and she was before 1week. Though I knew it was just mere rants. I gave her few minutes to tell me what she wanted, how she got my number and show her true picture. She was just laughing. I just blocked her but did not delete the name and number. Three months, which is this month l was scrolling through my contacts on whatsapp and discovered a familiar picture on Rose's dp. I became somehow surprised but held my peace. I began to monitor her Dp change and discovered it was the real owner of the number. I finally uncovered the impersonator but have not informed her I have known because she feels I have deleted her number because of how we closed the chats. Now, should I confront her and ask why or let it lye like that? Though feeling angry
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by Mettal: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Let sleeping dogs lie. Pretend you didn,t know. One day the right time would present itself.
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by greatnaija01: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swiftlee:
Hello Nairalanders, I would like to seek your opinion in this issue. Around July this year, I got a beep on my whatsapp from an unknown number. We exchanged pleasantries and waited for her to tell me who she was, where she was chatting from as well as any relevant information since she was the one who initiated the chat. However, I am not usually hasty when talking and chatting with people I don't know that was why I waited for her to say it. Few hours after, I asked to find out who I was chatting with and she told me her name to be "Rose", gave me her location, uploaded a very beautiful lady picture though had the feeling she was lying. So it went on and on , it was hello, hi and asking how the day went for a complete month though we were not consistently chatting everyday. She was usually not interested in the conversation each time I wanted to know how she got my number and what she really wants which made me feel more sceptical. I did not want to dismiss her early because I wanted to know who she was actually because she usually feels too relaxed in our chats which showed that she knew me and does not want to reveal her identity. After fruitless efforts, I knew I was plainly wasting my time and had to call the conversation a quit. I was angry that day which led to a disagreement. It made me talk rudely to her and promised to find out who she really was and she was before 1week. Though I knew it was just mere rants. I gave her few minutes to tell me what she wanted, how she got my number and show her true picture. She was just laughing. I just blocked her but did not delete the name and number. Three months, which is this month l was scrolling through my contacts on whatsapp and discovered a familiar picture on Rose's dp. I became somehow surprised but held my peace. I began to monitor her Dp change and discovered it was the real owner of the number. I finally uncovered the impersonator but have not informed her I have known because she feels I have deleted her number because of how we closed the chats. Now, should I confront her and ask why or let it lye like that? Though feeling angry

GET ANOTHER NUMBER AND PRANK HER BAAAAD
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mugu, wetin u dey talk?? sad
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by Friedthunder(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by Swiftlee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
tellwisdom:
Mugu, wetin u dey talk?? sad
Actually thought you have attributes of your username
Re: She Played Pranks On Me But I Caught Her by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swiftlee:

Actually thought you have attributes of your username

Na me u dey speak English for? Dem dey fry plantain for yua head abi? sad

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Awards Scholarship To 246 Students / Opinion: NYSC To Stay or be Scrapped? / 10 Types Of Students You Find In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.