Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding (6014 Views)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Husband Beats Wife Over Her Intention To Run For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
As Seen On Instagram Earlier Today!!

Cc: ishilove

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Friedthunder(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Solidkay(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thts marriage insurance policy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by StPete: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dayum! shocked
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by kestolove95(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
D man for put one hand for ha toto na
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by TeamSimple(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's not the wife's private part undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2015
they look attractive
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2015
I've attended an engagement wedding Like that when the Alabama ijoko or iduro,I can't even remember sef asked the groom to put 1hands on his wife's breast and put the second in her private part then pray that her babies will suck this breast, she will be fruitful,and that babies will pass through this vagina and her back won't stay long on the floor. I thought it was a joke unroll I started seeing people praying.I had to send my friends children outside the hall.I was like wtf. After the groom finished his own prayer,it was the bride's turn.they say she should put hand on his phenese and pray that it will always be active and useful and it won't suffer impotence and it'll be exclusively hers.no woman will share her" property " with her lipsrsealed

I just buried my shock inside but I guess it's part of the Yoruba culture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Tczar(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Huh?
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by donephi(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
kestolove95:
D man for put one hand for ha toto na
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by donephi(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Why are they actually praying for their organs?

For them to bear fruits or for them to stay glued to each other? What exactly?

Just thinking aloud
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by damiso(f): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I've attended an engagement wedding Like that when the Alabama ijoko or iduro,I can't even remember sef asked the groom to put 1hands on his wife's breast and put the second in her private part then pray that her babies will suck this breast, she will be fruitful,and that babies will pass through this vagina and her back won't stay long on the floor. I thought it was a joke unroll I started seeing people praying.I had to send my friends children outside the hall.I was like wtf. After the groom finished his own prayer,it was the bride's turn.they say she should put hand on his phenese and pray that it will always be active and useful and it won't suffer impotence and it'll be exclusively hers.no woman will share her" property " with her lipsrsealed

sambarry Me I don't know which Yoruba culture that one is o cos me I have not seen that before and I have gone to my fair share of Yoruba engagement( traditional weddings)

Na wa. I guess they are putting faith into 'actions'.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by nnamdibig(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
This one na real end time marriage
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by MurphyG1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Funny comments grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by 5minsmadness: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
This should have been done in PRIVATE!
That's why they are called "PRIVATE PARTS" !

1 Like

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by pickabeau1: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
[s]I've attended an engagement wedding Like that when the Alabama ijoko or iduro,I can't even remember sef asked the groom to put 1hands on his wife's breast and put the second in her private part then pray that her babies will suck this breast, she will be fruitful,and that babies will pass through this vagina and her back won't stay long on the floor. I thought it was a joke unroll I started seeing people praying.I had to send my friends children outside the hall.I was like wtf. After the groom finished his own prayer,it was the bride's turn.they say she should put hand on his phenese and pray that it will always be active and useful and it won't suffer impotence and it'll be exclusively hers.no woman will share her" property " with her lipsrsealed[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088402_pakistanman_jpeg6bc89170efad2e33948b51c5d8f5422d

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by pickabeau1: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kilode

Which african culture is it that prays over people private parts

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

I said I GUESS.abi you don't know the meaning of guess? Guessing could be wrong or right. Guess as in speculating or assuming. No verifiable proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Kimoni: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
damiso:

sambarry Me I don't know which Yoruba culture that one is o cos me I have not seen that before and I have gone to my fair share of Yoruba engagement( traditional weddings)

Na wa. I guess they are putting faith into 'actions'.

Looool....sambarry has seen it all naa, evidence of too mush waka waka. Orisirisi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
This kain prayer no go penetrate the cloths na. Dem for do am nakked.

Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

modified
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kimoni:

Looool....sambarry has seen it all naa, evidence of too mush waka waka. Orisirisi
wink
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by Mintayo(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Which Yoruba culture? All this over sabi alagas, time wasters during engagement ceremony, I will never allow that.
They should kukuma go naked na.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mintayo:

Which Yoruba culture? All this over sabi alagas, time wasters during engagement ceremony, I will never allow that.
They should kukuma go naked na.
I said I guess.if you don't understand English please stop quoting me.it's not by force sir
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by pickabeau1: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I said I GUESS.abi you don't know the meaning of guess? Guessing could be wrong or right. Guess as in speculating or assuming. No verifiable proof

But u r African....it was strange to you

So it can't be normal culture ba?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

But u r African....it was strange to you

So it can't be normal culture ba?
well,culture evolves.it MIGHT be a new culture which I'm just getting aware of.SO I DON'T KNOW
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
well,culture evolves.it MIGHT be a new culture which I'm just getting aware of.SO I DON'T KNOW

Ok

It is not our culture
It is a twist introduced by some Christians to show their faith

Now u know

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok

It is not our culture

Now u know
lecture me more
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by plendil: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2015
CHEI!!!! shocked shocked shocked

The way the bride position her hands. . .what of he ends up. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pickabeau1:

Ok
It is not our culture
Now u know

Yeah, I've listened to pastor who encouraged newly weds, on their first night, to place hands over each other's genitals make a vow of mutual fidelity and then pray for strength to keep it. However this was to be done behind closed doors.

The above picture is clearly inappropriate for a church setting.
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by pickabeau1: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2015
plendil:
CHEI!!!! shocked shocked shocked

The way the bride position her hands. . .what of he ends up. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, I've listened to pastor who encouraged newly weds, on their first night, to place hands over each other's genitals make a vow of mutual fidelity and then pray for strength to keep it. However this was to be done behind closed doors.

The above picture is clearly inappropriate for a church setting.

this makes sense
Re: Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding by PresVA: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
This is just a mere coincidence if you ask me....

People sabi caption pics shaa cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV, Printer, Hand Dryer , Gen , Computer For Sale / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me / He insulted me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.