Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy (3516 Views)

Restructuring Not Our Priority For Now- APC / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun / Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by lmm4real: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Jonnyseg:
Kemi Adeosun my Love

So u done leave Daziane abi undecided
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2015
likila:

this adeosun woman is no better than a local government bursar!
all she is thinking of is to send agbero into the streets to collect revenue and "devee".
no thoughts about growing the cake!
except prayer warriors succeed, the next three years will be toff.

she is nothing but a harlot who found her way up by climbing into bed with tinubu.
she now plans to use her harlotry on buhari!
of course, since she didn't study at havard, right?
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by likila: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
of course, since she didn't study at havard, right?

what is harvard?
Some will tell you they go to Rice University in USA.
i meet one engineer, he tell me he go to Rice University in taxas.
but he cannot work his car engine.
i look am finish, i tell am say i go Beans University.
i chop him money.
nonesense.
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by flyingsnail(f): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Same old lies, so this girl don join them

Too bad sad
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2015
EzePromoe:
Keep off or you die angry

I give you my last warning. keep off that lady! she is mine.
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Ikengawo:

are you still campaigning for gej till 2019?

1 Like

Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2015
will she make mistakes, probably. but I am confident that she will learn from her mistakes and move this economy forward.

one thing she definitely won't be is another ngozi or alison, probably because she is smarter but mainly because buhari ain't Jonathan the somnambulist.
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Ikengawo: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Shes smarter than the vice president of the world bank? Lmfao yo ro bah
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Gbawe: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2015
baralatie:

This isn’t the first time there’ll be calls for the
diversification of the country’s economy
, ex Finance
Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala also mentioned it.

Yes you are right but I think it will happen this time because of a convergence of factors. We have the most sincere President since 1999 and his political will is unshakeable in my opinion. Combine that will low oil prices, which appear to be staying low for the foreseeable future, we have no choice but to diversify our economy or face a prolonged period of recession, economic downturn and 'stagflation' i.e economic stagnation typified by slow economic growth and high unemployment. Diversifying the economy is no longer an option we can put off. It is now crucial to the recovery, growth and development of Nigeria. All leaders now seem to understand this.

http://odili.net/news/source/2015/nov/17/326.html

Governors to Buhari: We must diversify economy
News Tuesday, November 17, 2015

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA-AGAINST the backdrop of the present dwindling international price of oil, the 36 state governors, yesterday, told President Muhammadu Buhari that if Nigeria must be one of the top economies of the world, there was the urgent need for the diversification of the economy.

The governors, who operate under the aegis of Nigeria Governors Forum, NGF, said that diversification would help boost the Internally Generated Revenue, IGR, base of the country.

Speaking in Abuja at the beginning of a two-day Internally Generated Revenue workshop organised by the NGF, Chairman of the forum and governor of Zamfara State, Abdul'aziz Yari, who noted that the solution to the declining fiscal revenue facing most states lies in the diversification of the economy, said: "Economic diversification is vital to ensuring the long-term economic growth we seek. We must ensure that we are competitive in the way we diversify our economy, and ensure that the private sector plays a stronger role going forward. This event should guide our states to share practical and effective experiences for boosting revenue generation and also provide strategies to kick-start the process."

1 Like

Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Gbawe: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
will she make mistakes, probably. but I am confident that she will learn from her mistakes and move this economy forward.

one thing she definitely won't be is another ngozi or alison, probably because she is smarter but mainly because buhari ain't Jonathan the somnambulist.

Great observation. Ministers have to deliver under Buhari. There is an aspect of leadership success that is completely about how well you manage, challenge and support those who work under you to then get 110% out of them.

2 Likes

Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Dbboy(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Bollove:
Ikefowo(hand washing basin) ...... how much did. GEJ spend on those minute achievements .. u forget to mention Bokoharam . He would be foolish to do nothing. mumu Nigerians celebrating mediocrity and failure since year 0.

And what have your dullard done for the past 7 months of being sworn in
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by dazdilijae(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by EzePromoe: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

I give you my last warning. keep off that lady! she is mine.
When did you start knowing Kemi that you're daring me this way? No, it's not ordinary. Death is knocking grin
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2015
EzePromoe:
When did you start knowing Kemi that you're daring me this way? No, it's not ordinary. Death is knocking grin

see this man o. you want to start world war 3 abi. I don warn you o.
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by peleson: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
mrvitalis:
Woo.. . Now I can trust her
... .. .
... .
..... Like if u think she will perform well.. ..
Imagine! What did she say that is not a common knowledge. She went further to stress that Okonjo iweala was doing something similar.
So what is new in this govt?
Gej diversified our economy from agric to ict but here we v a president that Wants to be Oil minister because to him dat is all that matters! Oil oil oil n oil
Re: Finance Minister Adeosun Unveils Top Priority For Nigeria’s Economy by Bollove: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dbboy:

And what have your dullard done for the past 7 months of being sworn in
kindly post in English!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Federal Government Of Nigeria Engage In Igbo Genocide? / SHOCKER : Buhari's Minister Of Defence Now Atikulated!!! / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.