Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? (1464 Views)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by JacksonD7: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okay, you've probably seen some guys with low self confidence who walk up to a girl and for some reason decide to use lazy,rehearsed pick up lines. Some are so bad that I can't stop laughing when I hear them.
The silliest one I've heard;
A guy walked up to a girl he had never met before and said "My name is Emma and you must be Emmanuela".(lol,how could he possibly know her name?). The girl shunned him.<ouch>
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Macgreat(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
you look familiar grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by IamLEGEND1: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
I find ur lack of nudìty disturbing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by divinehand2003(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good day woman, the good lord told me you are mine. So let's proceed with it ASAP without further delays because delay is dangerously dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Margauxluv(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Are u in uni lag, unical,unizik etc ur face s familiar. angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Margauxluv:
Are u in uni lag, unical,unizik etc ur face s familiar.

Sorry are u in Unilorin.. .History Education .Your face looks QUITE familiar.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by HARDDON: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

cheesy
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by HARDDON: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ur skin like reflecting light rays on dah stream n your eyes like diamond in d field of falling snow!

That sounds lika pick up line?

Nah, daz actually a punch line!

Transducer Tranquilizer tongue
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Margauxluv(f): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

U see wah m talking abt grin[color=#770077
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Margauxluv(f): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

U see wah m talking abt grin cheesy
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by jemype(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

stop dat joo. she lives in france where dey dont do jamb
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by jemype(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
but I think u should check dat falz guyy up on youtube for some incredible piick up lines
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by ipledge10(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Your beauty took my eyes away. ..are u related to agbani darego
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sorry, you look like my lost sister, ,who got missing years back. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by SosaMontana(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Thanks OP I'm only here to learn new pick up lines
Seems my own has been outdated and them girls have upgraded
Thanks again
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2015
baby gal make i talk to you naao
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by ninovandross(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2015
I luv say ur own back
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by springer: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2015
undecidedSorry why are u so ugly?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by iceberylin(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Heaven lost an Angel

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2015
I use hilux lines undecided
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by chrisbaby24(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Jus walk up to her and tell her..Hello babe u gat to kiss urself..u r so pretty... tongue
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by HomieQuan(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2015
you look like my next girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Is your name sola did ever go to redeem?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
cryYou have Ocean blue eyes...undecided

When my Eyeballs Are blacker than Charcoal..angry
Guys And their Lame Pick-Up lines..undecided
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by hertz9te(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Margauxluv:
Are u in uni lag, unical,unizik etc ur face s familiar. angry
those questions some times r real... not everyone is interested in getting into your pants
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Margauxluv(f): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
hertz9te:

those questions some times r real... not everyone is interested in getting into your pants

U r high! Nd who s talking abt gerrn into som1s panty huh?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2015
No fighting plzzz, but margauxluv is your broda a musician? Did your father ever played for Man u? U look sounds familiar.. undecided

grin grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by bodekom92(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Ello bae! You look similar, is your brother shola? Do you smoke with him? Does your father play football?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by jonaifame22(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Ur dad must be a theif, cos the day u were born someone stole the stars and put em in ur eyes
.........Jonaifame22.........
Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by yemstok(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
In Falz's voice

Is your name sola did ever go to redeem?
With this your nicca burger are you going to gym?
You resemble pretty woman, do you know the film? Cause definitely you’re not someone with low self-esteem
This your Confident level gan is so extreme
Do you relate to kafaya iyen aburo tesleem?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Your beautiful I'm handsome, let go halves on a baby angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Pick Up Line You've Heard? by utenwuson: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
baby does ur mum sells pounded yam? cos my hrt is pounding 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chronicles... / Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know / 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.