Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit (27712 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Amagite3(f): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Following Joseph Yobo's visit to the house, and speaking on Nigerian football, Oritse Femi's wife, Nabila Fash has gushed about the former Nigerian professional footballer.

She shared the above throwback photos with him and wrote;

"Allow me celebrate this great man. I'm still buzzing after watching him on #BBNaija. He accomplished so much; first African to captain #Everton, he played in 3 World Cups, 6 Nations Cups, first player to get 100 caps for the #SuperEagles, Captain of the Super Eagles... If you don't know, he is a philanthropist, a great man, husband, father, brother, uncle and a friend you can depend on. I can keep going but let me stop now Ok, a great ambassador. I celebrate you Chief Joseph Yobo. I'm excited about the bigger things ahead. Cc @chiefadaezeyobo #Chief #Yobo... and yes he is trending, so I gat to jump on the trend. #PRGirl #Notyourordinarygirl "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-oritse-femis-wife-gushes-joseph-yobo-following-visit-house.html

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by concupiscent: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
"Woman I understand you're stunned, but please remember you're married he's married. I don't/haven't seen you list your husband accomplishment/throw him grand accolades like you're doing here.

Slow down before we start believing all that DJ said about you"

-concupiscent

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
This babe has bn around alot of famous dckkss sha.
Just saying

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by KendrickAyomide: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
cheesy real Ikeja Runs babe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
WHAT A TOPIC!!!
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by unknownsolja: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
nigerians have finally gone mad..i swear...allow me celebrate buhari for coming to lagos to commission bus terminal..am sick of the bbnaija crap...this is why nigeria will forever be a poo hole..if you want to make it leave that poo hole unless your father is a military man or politcian

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by unknownsolja: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66243364:
WHAT A TOPIC!!!

the thing weak me..is this kind of poo supposed to even make front page

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Arsenalholic(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Another BBN thread on FP with just few comments...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by gurunlocker: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Did she need yobo dickkkk?
Oritsefemi be looking at her like...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Another of yobo's previous flings back in the days. [

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

the thing weak me..is this kind of poo supposed to even make front page
Na real wa my brother!
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by DaddyKross: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yanyanyan

Sheybi na u go tell us say na fish dey inside Geisha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Once debe nah always debe.... Hope you got me right shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by oshe11: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmmmm.......

I'm lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by statrboiTolu(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
I like white pant....
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
madam wan trend ...since the 'festival and crusade' marriage nobody Don hear her

but seun why are u employing immature mods to post rubbish on frontpage?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by kikiwendy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
This nabila sha
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Burgerlomo: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hmmm, e be like say oga Joe don chop dis bae before o with all this different pictures cool
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kittex7:
Once debe nah always debe.... Hope you got me right shocked

Feeling you my nigga cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Burgerlomo: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
kikiwendy:
This nabila sha

Omo U sweet ooo cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by deepwater(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
How the matter concern BBNAIJA
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
This babe ain't loyal. Which kind gushing be dat?

Simply because he visited BBN?

Naaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Who cares
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by passyhansome(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
I was elated, delighted, exhilarated, hysteria, seeing Yobo visit the housemates and the way he confabulted with them was delectable
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by suckmyPENIS: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
So? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
One of the old dick she digs....

Ikeja olosho
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Bamz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:
Yanyanyan

Sheybi na u go tell us say na fish dey inside Geisha

cheesy lmao
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by samjake: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by jey4all(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wetin oritsefemi dey wait before e give this girl belle
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by coolbarrie: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:
nigerians have finally gone mad..i swear...allow me celebrate buhari for coming to lagos to commission bus terminal..am sick of the bbnaija crap...this is why nigeria will forever be a poo hole..if you want to make it leave that poo hole unless your father is a military man or politcian
You’re only grateful that you have a long day off from work, lazy bone.
Re: BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit by Justbeingreal(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Person wiFe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skiibii: I Was Always Broke When I Was With Five Star Music / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Nairalander In Close Shot! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.