Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers (11312 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by nduchucks: 4:00pm On May 20, 2009
A woman has given birth to twin boys who each have a different father, it has emerged.

Justin and Jordan Washington were born to mother Mia in Dallas, Texas seven minutes apart 11 months ago, the Daily Record reports.

Mia, who cheated on her partner with another man at the time she conceived, said that she had her twins' DNA tested after noticing how different they looked from each other.

She said: "I have twins who have different dads. It was the weirdest thing to think that two little babies could have grown in my stomach together and been born seven minutes apart but yet have different fathers.

"When they opened the envelope and delivered the news, my jaw dropped open."

Genny Thibodeaux of Clear Diagnostics DNA Lab said: "It's very crazy. Most people don't believe it can happen but it really can."

Mia said that her partner James Harrison would raise both twins as his own and that Justin can meet his biological father when he grows up if he wishes.

Source: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2009-05/20/content_7881793.htm
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by AjaraEwuro: 4:01pm On May 20, 2009
Another reason why not to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2009
grin shocked embarassed cheesy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by hackney(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2009
That's her punishment from the giant hand of NATURE (i no fit laugh!!)

So she went to bang another man soon after her hubby as a nice cover.
(not knowing that 2nd man has olympic swimmers , eh?)
Breeze don blow. . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by cescjay(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2009
shits happen shocked cool smiley
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by donjazzie(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2009
I'm suggesting this should be in the Jokes section. . lol. .
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2009
abeg post her face jare cheesy
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Monesty(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2009
These is tipical madness, I think the end of the word has come shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Emperoh(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2009
I don see the one wey senior Goddy!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by nduchucks: 4:52pm On May 20, 2009
oyb:

abeg post her face jare cheesy

ngwanu, see the mama face

Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by kshow1(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2009
The question here is did the woman camped the two men and had sex with the second man just after SEVEN minutes ?
pls i need anwsers.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by wakagirl: 4:58pm On May 20, 2009
This is miracle  grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by savanaha: 4:59pm On May 20, 2009
kshow1:

The question here is did the woman camped the two men and had sex with the second man just after SEVEN minutes ?
pls i need anwsers.
Sperm can survive a couple of days
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by kalou117: 5:01pm On May 20, 2009
God has really revealed her evil deed smiley
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by emmydee(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2009
can u imagine this?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Kx: 5:05pm On May 20, 2009
Anoda black woman.
Nothing when black person nor dey break record sef!!!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by equlibrium(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2009
if no b catch dem catch dis one!!!
do u hav any idea hw many of us guys out der supportin kids wey no be us get?
angry angry angry
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by DONFASZY(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2009
SOME WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFY WITH SEX EVEN IF U DO AM FROM TODAY STILL 2MOROW, IMAGINE AFTER 7MINS WHEN HIM HUBBY THROWAY WATER FOR HER BODY, SHE DON RUN COLLECT ANOTHER ONE,

AS TIMAYA TALK AM, CHIE:::CHINEKE MAY?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by equlibrium(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2009
men!!!!!!!!!!!!
women, una harsh oh!!!!
embarassed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by nduchucks: 5:14pm On May 20, 2009
See the papa bom bois here o.  From de ting wey him say, na good man. (knock on wood)

That's my boy: James Harrison with his biological son Jordan. Despite his partner's infidelity, James has agreed to raise both twins as his own
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by oge4real(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2009
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by lysaa(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2009
shocked seriously? wow, this is an amazing work of nature. Who would have imagined this could ever be possible.
i'm thrilled, seriously. smiley
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by AmAlone: 5:42pm On May 20, 2009
Damm!! Near Impossible. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Temmey: 5:50pm On May 20, 2009
After seven minutes!!! Can this be real?
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by nduchucks: 5:53pm On May 20, 2009
Temmey:

After seven minutes!!! Can this be real?

Authorities say the result is so rare that there are only a handful of known cases across the globe.

'It's very crazy, most people don't believe it can happen but it really can,' said Genny Thibodeaux, from Clear Diagnostics DNA Lab.

According to doctors, if a woman has more than one sexual partner while she is ovulating, there's a miniscule chance that different sperm cells can fertilise two separate eggs.
Dr Chris Dreiling, from the Paediatric Association of Dallas, told Fox News: 'Because sperm cells take a while to travel and eggs take a while to travel there can be an overlap'

We are family: The couple and their twin boys - who are soon to be joined by another sibling shocked shocked shocked I hope say she no get belle again already!
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Christino(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2009
The guy's prolly a poor man drowned by global recession and the woman is the breadwinner. Who's really raising the kids (financially)? Mos def, not him.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by JustGood(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2009
The whoring woman is using the result of her whorish ways to make money by selling the news and the guy is probably some jobless black american who now realises that he's better off staying with the woman who has just hit some money.

Shameless people
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by flexystar(f): 6:08pm On May 20, 2009
wow what a suprise to d husband   shocked
if na me be d lady i for use protection 4 d secon dick couse its embarrassing.  embarassed
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by oluwafemi113(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2009
no new thing
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by sosisi(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2009
The man has a heart of gold.
But why are they going public with this sort of news?
This shouldn't go beyond the four walls of their home.
these people sef.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2009
$osisi:

The man has a heart of gold.
But why are they going public with this sort of news?
This shouldn't go beyond the four walls of their home.
these people sef.
i wonder my dear. i find this hard to believe. this is another story for the paparazzi and so they can become famous and make money.
Re: Woman Gave Birth To Twins By Different Fathers by init4dmoni(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2009
see as the woman wowo sef tongue
dat man get mind angry, if na me i 4 don kill the woman by now angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Kids Found Dead In A Car / Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.