Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Advice Urgently Please!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Urgently Please!! (3413 Views)

A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked
Pickabeau1 u don dey pursue married woman too? lipsrsealed

Noooooo
Its me chasing him
Shey I should chase you too?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Richy4(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
crackhaus:

You are a confused human being!

Why did you decide to date him in the first place if he didn't tick your criteria?
And you say you're old enough to have two kids...well, even some 16year olds are old enough to have two kids.

You're not serious.

My dear Thanks for responding to that, I wanted to totally ignore her. i mean totally. I made a serious mistake by responding to this thread in the first place.

since then, I haven't eaten anything. Someone offered a cup of coffee, I refused because of this great mistake i made...
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by An0nimus: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Richy4:

My dear Thanks for responding to that, I wanted to totally ignore her. i mean totally. I made a serious mistake by responding to this thread in the first place.

since then, I haven't eaten anything. Someone offered a cup of coffee, I refused because of this great mistake i made...
this is a joke right? cheesy

OP dey claim old enough to have two kids. I laugh in hieroglyphs gringringrin

Nne just leave that bobo and look for a tall, chubby dentist with sparkling white teeth.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
crackhaus:

Why did you decide to date him in the first place if he didn't tick your criteria?
And you say you're old enough to have two kids...well, even some 16year olds are old enough to have two kids.

You're not serious.

I dated people who didn't "tick my criteria" at first but totally carried me off my feet later.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
crackhaus:

You're not serious.
Crackhead its obvious u didn't read my post before rushing to spew the cracks/screws in ur head here..let me make it bold so it can be visible enough for u to read.
I said I was with him hoping I will gradually develop feelings for him as time goes on, but the reverse has been the case .. Hope u get it now.
N:B I said Matured advice from ADULTS only..Since u had Zero contribution to make, u should have ignored my post instead of trying to embarass urself!
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by socrateez(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
My candid advice is that you should not sentence yourself to a life of misery and regret.

If you don't have feelings for him, cut off the relationship.

It's important that couples have a sense of pride in each other and desire each other's company.
Visual pleasure, psychological and physical appeal are necessary ingredients to a happy home.

If you don't like the guy let him go.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
socrateez:
My candid advice is that you should not sentence yourself to a life of misery and regret.

If you don't have feelings for him, cut off the relationship.

It's important that couples have a sense of pride in each other and desire each other's company.
Visual pleasure, psychological and physical appeal are necessary ingredients to a happy home.

If you don't like the guy let him go.
tnxx for this..I think I have to act on this.
Thank God we still have matured and reasonable people on nairaland.
Tnxx once again cool
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by jabojafa(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
my dear plz dont agree to date him on PITY. If u dnt feel him den is no need leading him on. To kill d frndshp, kill d communicatn btw u two. Its either u tell him outrightly wit words dt it wont work or with ur actions. Bt Op how tall are u sef whether i fit recommend?
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
jabojafa:
my dear plz dont agree to date him on PITY. If u dnt feel him den is no need leading him on. To kill d frndshp, kill d communicatn btw u two. Its either u tell him outrightly wit words dt it wont work or with ur actions. Bt Op how tall are u sef whether i fit recommend?
Lol..I'm 5ft7..it's not really about the height...I don't like it when a man is slim and not tall...it makes the man look too petite and not manly.. if a man is slim and tall,then it's good..if he's a bit chubby and tall, then better for me .tnxx tho..
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by jabojafa(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
fleeky:
Lol..I'm 5ft7..it's not really about the height...I don't like it when a man is slim and not tall...it makes the man look too petite and not manly.. if a man is slim and tall,then it's good..if he's a bit chubby and tall, then better for me .tnxx tho..
so ur spec is chubby, tall, handsome n white teeth? So is der no room 4sm one dt is slim to later gain weight?

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Aitee1: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't like it when a lady turns a man down based on physical attributes and men go on all about, you're immature, you're this, you're that... angry angry

Physical looks is very very important for some people!!!

If I may ask why do you men don't say hi to most flat chested and arsee looking babes around

Why the double standard for guys, is it cos Nigeria isn't India where women ask men out

Well op you don't need the opinions of the masses cos deep down you have answers to your questions, you and yourself knows you won't be happy with that man so end the shiit cos as for me and my household if he's isn't presentable it's a no no, I don't want my future kids to hate me for live!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
fleeky:
Crackhead its obvious u didn't read my post before rushing to spew the cracks/screws in ur head here..let me make it bold so it can be visible enough for u to read.
I said I was with him hoping I will gradually develop feelings for him as time goes on, but the reverse has been the case .. Hope u get it now.
N:B I said Matured advice from ADULTS only..Since u had Zero contribution to make, u should have ignored my post instead of trying to embarass urself!
Bla bla yadda yadda yadda... Keep shut!

You're a confused human being, it doesn't get anymore clearer or visible than this.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Nov 21, 2015
I think all your reasons for disliking him are trivial in my opinion. but hey it's your life.
Make choices that you will be satisfied with.

I just see girls dislike some guys for silly reasons like
"he's not tall like a giant".
"I don't like the way he chews."
"I don't like the way he walks"

And they pass on a great chance of having a wonderful loving relationship.
Only to fall for the smooth sleek smashing dude who's an asshole and has no respect for them.
Then everyday of the relationship they are begging for love and demeaning themselves to win his approval.

so far two weeks isn't enough time to know if it will work or not.
Just Give it a few more weeks. You may be surprised.
But don't force it sha.

If after that it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. And don't string him on afterwards like someone already adviced you.

And pls get your priorities straightened.

fleeky:
I met a guy through a friend of mine, he asked for a relationship, and I decided to give it a trial, hoping that I could have feelings for him and the relationship would work out.
As each day goes by, I don't feel anything for him cos of the following reasons:
1. He's Slim..I like chubby guys.
2. We're of the same height, I'm even alil bit taller.. I've always wished to have a man who's taller than myself.
3. Finally, I don't like the color of his teeth,Loll..This may sound funny, but its the truth.
I know some people might say I'm being picky, but I'm not cos its not too much to desire from the kinda man I wanna be with and hopefully settle down with.
This guy calls me often and chats me up..I play along by reciprocating the call sometimes.
I don't have feelings for this guy, I've been thinking my feelings for him will grow but it hasn't ..sometimes I feel like telling him the reasons I don't like him, but I decide to hold it back so I don't make him feel sad.
I've known him for just 2 weeks..Please wat can I do or how should I go about it??

Do I just come out straight and tell him it can't work out cos he's really having high hopes about everything...Or is it possible I love him eventually someday(which I'm not really sure of) undecided undecided
Please advice me! Matured advice from adults ONLY!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Bla bla yadda yadda yadda... Keep shut!

You're a confused human being, it doesn't get anymore clearer or visible than this.
who be this thing again? crackhead crackhead crackhead it's very obvious and visible u never have anything meaningful from ur cracked/screwed brain to say...stop seeking my attention and kindly swerve of my mentions!!
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by bukatyne(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
fleeky:
I met a guy through a friend of mine, he asked for a relationship, and I decided to give it a trial, hoping that I could have feelings for him and the relationship would work out.
As each day goes by, I don't feel anything for him cos of the following reasons:
1. He's Slim..I like chubby guys.
2. We're of the same height, I'm even alil bit taller.. I've always wished to have a man who's taller than myself.
3. Finally, I don't like the color of his teeth,Loll..This may sound funny, but its the truth.
I know some people might say I'm being picky, but I'm not cos its not too much to desire from the kinda man I wanna be with and hopefully settle down with.
This guy calls me often and chats me up..I play along by reciprocating the call sometimes.
I don't have feelings for this guy, I've been thinking my feelings for him will grow but it hasn't ..sometimes I feel like telling him the reasons I don't like him, but I decide to hold it back so I don't make him feel sad.
I've known him for just 2 weeks..Please wat can I do or how should I go about it??

Do I just come out straight and tell him it can't work out cos he's really having high hopes about everything...Or is it possible I love him eventually someday(which I'm not really sure of) undecided undecided
Please advice me! Matured advice from adults ONLY!!

Hi fleeky,

I am very concerned with his behavior...

What substance is He made of?

All the rest is just the container.

1. Height: There is nothing you can do about it
2. Teeth: check dealdey for nice deals on teeth grooming and do a surprise package for him
3. Slim: Except it is in his genes to be forever slim, He will add up with time.

My point; a number of people have to re-groom their partners into What they want. Most single people are really about hustling and bettering their lives and future. It is when they have made small change and still single they have time to pay attention to grooming.

If you try these and He is still not your spec, then you can end the relationship.

I will add that most people around me looked better after marriage.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Hi fleeky,

I am very concerned with his behavior...

What substance is He made of?

All the rest is just the container.

1. Height: There is nothing you can do about it
2. Teeth: check dealdey for nice deals on teeth grooming and do a surprise package for him
3. Slim: Except it is in his genes to be forever slim, He will add up with time.

My point; a number of people have to re-groom their partners into What they want. Most single people are really about hustling and bettering their lives and future. It is when they have made small change and still single they have time to pay attention to grooming.

If you try these and He is still not your spec, then you can end the relationship.

I will add that most people around me looked better after marriage.
thank u smiley
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Aitee1:
I don't like it when a lady turns a man down based on physical attributes and men go on all about, you're immature, you're this, you're that... angry angry

Physical looks is very very important for some people!!!

If I may ask why do you men don't say hi to most flat chested and arsee looking babes around

Why the double standard for guys, is it cos Nigeria isn't India where women ask men out

Well op you don't need the opinions of the masses cos deep down you have answers to your questions, you and yourself knows you won't be happy with that man so end the shiit cos as for me and my household if he's isn't presentable it's a no no, I don't want my future kids to hate me for live!!!
Gracias gal smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2015
fleeky:
who be this thing again? crackhead crackhead crackhead it's very obvious and visible u never have anything meaningful from ur cracked/screwed brain to say... stop seeking my attention and kindly swerve of my mentions!!
Mumu, have you seen what you look like? cheesy

Instead of you to take my advice and address your confusion, you're still typing this unctuous stream of drivel.

Get sense.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by spiritsize(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
I see staying in something you don't have a connection with as bondage. Every relationship has its purpose, maybe the purpose of this one is not romantic.

I think you should free yourself from the bondage of forcing what is not.

my take though.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by bukatyne(f): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
fleeky:
thank u smiley

You're welcome
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by fleeky(f): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
crackhaus:

Mumu, have you seen what you look like? cheesy

Instead of you to take my advice and address your confusion, you're still typing this unctuous stream of drivel.

Get sense.
I said Attention seeker swerve off my mentions...Are u this daft to understand simple english?? Nitwit keep quoting me!
I'm done with u,swine!

Silence is the best answer...

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
fleeky:
I said Attention seeker swerve off my mentions...Are u this daft to understand simple english?? Nitwit keep quoting me!
I'm done with u,swine!

Silence is the best answer...
You figured out I was seeking your beloved attention two comments ago, yet here you are still responding.

You must be a genius.

1 Like

Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mindfulness:

I dated people who didn't "tick my criteria" at first but totally carried me off my feet later.
That's what I'm implying, you were confused too about what you really wanted, ergo, your criteria. wink
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
crackhaus:

That's what I'm implying, you were confused too about what you really wanted, ergo, your criteria. wink

No, I was having fun.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
why agree to date someone you have no physical attraction for?
Especially physical attributes that you can see straight away and those that you can never change such as height.

You know what you want so why compromise?

Some ladies don't care about things like this and so he will appeal to someone who will love him warts and all.

Follow your intuition and walk away if you don't feel the guy before it becomes complicated especially when he starts spending, and the whole thing becomes a tangle.

No one deserves to be in a relationship of pity. Please let him go.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mindfulness:

No, I was having fun.
Yea, confused fun.

Note I referred to the OP as unserious.
You just made clearer that point.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by crackhaus: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
tearoses:
Please why will anyone date for a single day someone you have no physical attraction for?
Especially physical attributes that you can see straight away and those that you can never change such as height.

You know what you want so why compromise?

Okay, this is basically what I've been implying so far.
Granted, my method was a little bit harsher... gringrin

The answer to your question in bold, as surmised by Mindfulness, is confused fun.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by ApexTitan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
I'm amazed some of the guys here do not know by now why women will want to date someone they feel no physical attraction for.
Re: Advice Urgently Please!! by Kimoni: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
ApexTitan:
I'm amazed some of the guys here do not know by now why women will want to date someone they feel no physical attraction for.

grin grin grin I think the answer was implied in the first few comments after the opening post but political correctness like Tim would call it took over thereafter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary / I Am Being Unreasonable With My Wife??? / My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.