Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN (25209 Views)

Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by sweathold1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
These CEos are crooks that parade our country with fraudulent cash...Where are we going 9ja
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by mayor9498(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by amazingspiderma: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
How did they arrive at those figures

We need a breakdown just like the government did to MTN.
Bank accounts transactions are also linked to security challenges.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by semitunde: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Adelabu. An OAU and Ibadan boy.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by manny4life(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
CBN is now imposing billions of Naira on banks because they failed to adhere to TSA directive?

I welcome a disciplined Nigeria but they way they're going about it, they would plunge Nigeria into a depressive state. Nigeria's economy loading in 3D
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by musicwriter(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerian banks has been stealing from government since millennia. They engage in so many illegalities in connivance with people stealing money from government.

1 Like

Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by Ademusiwa1a: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=28pt][
Bank can not have Treasury Single Account inside the country of the Kindgom of western Nigeria that send money to Buhari Nigeria. . Because the CBN is not own by Buhari only. And they can't be fined.

Inside the 26 state banks can operate Treasury Single Account . because buhari have power over those state.

But inside the country of the Kindgom of western Nigeria. Buhari have no power to ask banks to do that.. Some illiterate politician putting buhari picture in their office, shows they are not well grounded.

I believe some of you illiterate are taken us for granted. some of you are disgracing their university.

There are 2 countries..

What do they teach you people in UNN. You people from UNN are disgracing your school.

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria will be signing agreement with financial institution to collect taxes on its behalf from now on.

Signed

Emperor and head of state of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3012650_677x533xnigeriamapm104046032_gif_pagespeed_ic_a4q8ve7feg_pngb8d06184c77bb9b41c08eaef2993c014
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by Ololanla: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
You have got an end time brain
menix:
End time CBN
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by menix(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ololanla:
You have got an end time brain

I don't even have any..

But u sound like End Time Brain Measuring Device...
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by billyG(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Banks are now Thieves perching on a balls,CBN cannot use a sledge Hammer!naija which way?this corruption go sink us ooo!
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by weyla: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
End time CBN

1 Like

Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by janvier27(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Of course talk is cheap. The governor dare not move seriously against even sister banks, not to talk of his own. That kind of move would require courage, intellect and independence.

allanphash7:
Sack Peter Amangbo
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by Bom4Real: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
CBN also Fine Banks Like Ecobank For Not taking Very Good Care of their Staff,and THE modern slavery Going On There in Name of Different Bands.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by Ghost01(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
"I never believe we were rich anyway."

Me neither. We have the potential to be, but we aren't there yet.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by Ghost01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ademusiwa1a:
[size=28pt][
Bank can not have Treasury Single Account inside the country of the Kindgom of western Nigeria that send money to Buhari Nigeria. . Because the CBN is not own by Buhari only. And they can't be fined.

Inside the 26 state banks can operate Treasury Single Account . because buhari have power over those state.

But inside the country of the Kindgom of western Nigeria. Buhari have no power to ask banks to do that.. Some illiterate politician putting buhari picture in their office, shows they are not well grounded.

I believe some of you illiterate are taken us for granted. some of you are disgracing their university.

There are 2 countries..

What do they teach you people in UNN. You people from UNN are disgracing your school.

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria will be signing agreement with financial institution to collect taxes on its behalf from now on.

Signed

Emperor and head of state of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3012650_677x533xnigeriamapm104046032_gif_pagespeed_ic_a4q8ve7feg_pngb8d06184c77bb9b41c08eaef2993c014
To say you are m@d is an understatement. Lolz. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by HastaCuando(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Better!!!............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... and our government care less... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by bizgai(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]TELL ME MORE
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by bizgai(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
ednut1:
kwaruption. the banks have been using the money to buy bonds and tbills at 15%-13% from the real owners. Thanks to TSA this fraud is over tongue
TELL ME MORE
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by pedrilo: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
From this report, I noticed the amount UBA concealed is higher than wat SKYE BANK concealed, but the reverse was the case when it was time to pay fine. WHY?
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by str8talk1: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
MTN shld pay d $5.2b fine ASAP because CBN didnt waste time in deducting d fines imposed on banks 4rm dia reserve.
What is good 4 d goose is good 4 d gander.
And NCC shld stop playing hanky panky wt dis payment of dis fine because if it was d south African authority they will nt waste time in yanking us off d network.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by BetterChurch: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2015
For the love of money!!! Man forgetful of his divine nature.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by playboy19(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
manny4life:
CBN is now imposing billions of Naira on banks because they failed to adhere to TSA directive?

I welcome a disciplined Nigeria but they way they're going about it, they would plunge Nigeria into a depressive state. Nigeria's economy loading in 3D

Well I think we need to ask how we got here in the first place. Govt deposited money with the banks for free, then banks borrow the same govt their own money @ 13-17% through bonds and T-bills.

Now the govt want her deposits back and you don't want to produce them?
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by playboy19(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
HastaCuando:
Better!!!............ in another news Federal Government Scholars in China still going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting.... and our government care less... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Well as much as I know this isn't what you want to hear right now but my advice is they find something to do to survive. They should be grateful they have been awarded scholarships, millions of Nigerians will kill for that alone.
Re: TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN by HastaCuando(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
playboy19:

Well as much as I know this isn't what you want to hear right now but my advice is they find something to do to survive. They should be grateful they have been awarded scholarships, millions of Nigerians will kill for that alone.

Please don't speak like that... Put yourself in the position of others. These countries have strict policies that don't permit students to work. so the works available are illegal and when caught hard penalties like imprisonment and even repatriation are exercised on the defaulter.
As much as we know people are scampering for such opportunities, we should learn to call a spade one. Our government should wake up to their responsibility!!!. And every Nigerian citizen should begin to lend one another their voices or we shall all continue suffering alone in time of distress especially when our rights are trampled on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? / Too Many Young People Are Getting Stuck 2-5yrs After Graduation / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.