Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? (25226 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by suasmablow(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
I just got an invitation for an interview for the post of an exam invigilator at Brtish council.
Please I want to find out how much is the salary per month and how to prepare for the interview session.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Beress(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2016
suasmablow:
I just got an invitation for an interview for the post of an exam invigilator at Brtish council.
Please I want to find out how much is the salary per month and how to prepare for the interview session.
Thanks

Were u later employed for this job?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by suasmablow(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beress:
Still on the recruitment process.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by aegis86: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
suasmablow:
Thanks
have you been employed?...how far with the process?...mine is just starting,please holla back...thanks
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by suasmablow(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=aegis86 post=49133511]have you been employed?...how far with the process?...mine is just starting,please holla back...thanks[/quote

I done with all the processes now.
I am still xpecting their mail for induction.
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by aegis86: 1:49am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=suasmablow post=49142871][/quote]bro please fill me in on what the whole process is all about,what was asked and how it all went,I'll greatly appreciate...thanks a bunch
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
suasmablow:
Thanks

I recently applied for Invigilator at British council, pls do u av an idea of hw much is d pay?
Plus wat to xpect in d interview?.
Thanks
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Adeapex(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I recently applied for Invigilator at British council, pls do u av an idea of hw much is d pay?
Plus wat to xpect in d interview?.
Thanks

Please, how did u apply ?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 9:45pm On May 09, 2018
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 14, 2018
jidluk:
just got a mail for test..pls can you fill me in what to expect?

Good day. How did the test go please? And what state did you apply for?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 2:09pm On May 14, 2018
Lagos,but i think the issue is finishing it...60questions in 30 mins...i managed to do 49-50 thereabout...not a difficult one but the timing...time management very important. thanks. Did u write it too?
ScotFree:

Good day. How did the test go please? And what state did you apply for?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 21, 2018
jidluk:
Lagos,but i think the issue is finishing it...60questions in 30 mins...i managed to do 49-50 thereabout...not a difficult one but the timing...time management very important. thanks. Did u write it too?

Actually, it's state by state. Abuja will be having theirs on the 24th of this month. Just got invited for the test. English test it stated. Was it 60 questions of english?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 5:40pm On May 21, 2018
yes
ScotFree:

Actually, it's state by state. Abuja will be having theirs on the 24th of this month. Just got invited for the test. English test it stated. Was it 60 questions of english?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 5:40pm On May 21, 2018
any one gotten any mail after the lagos test?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2018
no info?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by zexzy(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who else got the invitation for PH interview tomorrow ?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
When did u get the invite? Though in Lagos not heard anything yet
zexzy:
Who else got the invitation for PH interview tomorrow ?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Beedoc: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Ask them when you get there
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by chloride6: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Mod on a codeine diet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by MrBigiman: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Is it a permanent job?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by kapelvej: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Beress:

hahahahahah, British Council examiners are never allowed to let the public know the nature of their job

2 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by zlantanfan: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
An opportunity that was available since last month, our codine mods didn't see the relevance in pushing this vital post to FP.

If na bbn or chioma its FP direct

16 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Cecegal: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Any ideas when the test is coming up for Benin applicants?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Sanchase: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2018
The salary is N220k per month.
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by ogzille(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by GeoOla25(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Nairaland is finish... if this can make front page... not really necessary.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by thundafire: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
suasmablow:
Thanks
instead of salary u never know how interview questions go be Typical naija
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Oyecute(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Since 2016 shocked
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by geezynoni: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Sanchase:

how did you know
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by grandstar(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Sanchase:

Too small jo
I thought it will be like 20m

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Food Scientist& Technologist In All Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Power Cables In Delta (Video) / Mass Sack, Demotion Looms In Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.