Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna (26689 Views)

Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna / Breaking:herdsmen Reportedly Attacks Ebonyi, Rapes Mother And Daughter / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Seunaj05(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
V
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by ademoladeji(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Erase history by chopping off his Manhood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Autino(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Why all these 2 and a half years God.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe the mom told the man 'wole wa sa do mi' grin
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Resilience: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Serial rapists on the loose.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2015
#familiarspirit
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Are we sure he isn't the father of the child he raped.

It makes me wonder if the increase in rape is due to more information via social media or rape has being on the high before the invent of same. Too many rape cases nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Sunnyade01(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Lasisi was right

EndTime!
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by CIMA129: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2015
illarious
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Trhymes4love17(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2015
He advised parents to pay more attention to their wards
and be weary of the familiarity of their neighbours
towards their children pointing out that it could be a
tactics of getting closer to their children before
unleashing havoc on them.He advised parents to pay more attention to their wards. AFTER D RAPE U DEY GIVE ADVICE TO PARENTS. #SMH SO U EVER SABI ADVICE JUST THAT UR 3RD LEG NO GREE MADE U USE AM ON UR BRAIN.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Willydilly(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
make them just kill am with beat angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Xtian9(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/man-rapes-mother-and-child-in-minna/

The Police should not punish him at all but should lock him up with a crocodile. I would love the crocodile to do justice to his third leg.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by adeyemi91(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Olorun jhoor o
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by ijustdey: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
CIMA129:
illarious

what's this one saying undecided
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by miqos02(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
ritualistic man
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by DrChukzy(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
All Hausas are goats...Gworo-chewing Animals
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2015
End time
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by kushma(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2015
PLANETMARS:
For once I don't blame Biafra for the rape but I blame ojukwu for leading over 1 million goats to the slaughter in 1967
guy ur fada yash anyone u be whether nah yoloba or nah cattle rearer.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Another Boko Haram demon.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
angry
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by wtfCode: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
PLANETMARS:
For once I don't blame Biafra for the rape but I blame ojukwu for leading over 1 million goats to the slaughter in 1967
ewu, i knw say na gas fill that ur skull.
U go still blame Biafra for bokoharam bombing or blame ojukwu 4 the confusion of buhari.
Clueless humanbeing!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by vislabraye(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2015
olumide81:
I think its high time to make prostitution legal if possible at a subsidised rate, rape 2 and a half old girl! Haaaa this is not acceptable under circumstance.

It's horrible. But who will subsidise prostitution ? Funny.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by dupcydo(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
seriously?
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
ijustdey:

let them allow me to have a word with that man and I will use this to reset his brain
.......Before you reset his brain! I go first of all do Factory Reset on his Balls grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Islie: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
This man is evil and is supposed not to live among human
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Miaraka: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
What is wrong with us, menfolk? This crime is all over the world, even in the so-called developed world. Some even rape their own mothers and grannies! Harsh laws and measures can't be sufficient. I'm not a psychologist but I don't think this is about sex. I think those who rape are actually hitting back at society for whatever pain they believe or know was inflicted on them or deprivation they suffered at the hands of someone in their family or society. They are full of anger and hatred. I suggest that we add to the measures that are already in place in our countries, the following:
1. Shower children with lots of love in our families and in society. Every country should offer the children and youth the best that it can afford, particularly free education and opportunities to become the best they can be;
2. Women and girl children should be helped to become prickly and lethal roses. Men must know that they could be punished or killed by their targeted victim even before they get down there. The only safe option open to them should be to get down there through a relationship, negotiation or naira power;
3. Stop sellng girl children to old men and calling it marriage. That's another way of facilitating rape;
4. Stop giving girls to rich folks with a view to augment your family income or reduce the burden on your meagre family income. You actually sending them to the slaughter called statutory rape in South African law.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by nike4love: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
abokin' amu.
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by ijustdey: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
ZuzuMan:
.......Before you reset his brain! I go first of all do Factory Reset on his Balls grin grin

cheesycheesy

that's a better alternative
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by Nobleking2000(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2015
President of name checkers association N.C.A. What is his name?
Re: Man Rapes Mother And Child In Minna by thundafire: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2015
so wat will a 2 year old gal satisfy a grown up man with hmmmm at times i wonder y some men paint others in bad light i do weep 4 dy little child nd may God punish dat man nd all dat do dis nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Housewife Breaks Stepson's Arms And Leg (pics) / Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State / Decomposing Corpse Of Man Found In Lagos Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.