Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (83720 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by engrobidigbo: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Militant: Don Wani Of Omoku Is Dead!!!

I just got the news from a friend that the dreaded militant leader in Omoku area of Rivers State has been killed this morning and his body is at the LGA headquarters. If this is really true, then peace will finally reign in that town.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by coluka: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Good riddance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Who killed him? Don wani can't die without ceremony or big drama.

That guy is a cat with not 9 but 19 lives!! angry

25 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
He ain't dead. He's still in the custody of bakasi with his two legs shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
The story isn't complete
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
I heard so too bt I dn knw how true
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2017
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

anyways one pipeline for him

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
one less miscreant to worry about

3 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017

He who live by the sword shall die by the sword. These guy and his gang turned Omoku to a ghost town, killing fellow human beings anyhow. Turned
themselves to thin god. The whole of Omoku turned to an empty place. Banks ran away, oil companies left just because of this idi0t.

The unfortunate part of this was that this guy was being promoted by useless politicians. Killed so many APC members.

But when your time comes (whether for good or bad), nobody can stop it. The guy's time came on Sunday evening, bingo - he died like a cockroach.

May his wife and generations reap from the wickedness and the evil he committed

May his soul rest in pieces at the hottest part of he'll fire

62 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
I hope this fool is truly dead.
The atrocities committed by the boi is unimaginable yet the Rivers State Government under Nyesom WikeD granted him Amnesty and paying him N50m every month.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Elslim: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
rip
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
See as he resemble OPC leader angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by baby124: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Some women will marry anything just to eat. Shame. See the big shame now.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
For all u d so-called "Don Wany" apologists and fear-fear chickens spewing rubbish here, d guy don die.

2 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
His dead body or adonbelieveit

5 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Folaoni(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
You robbed other to put smile on the face of your family. At last you made them to cried but I did not expect them to cry.

9 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thinking about wife and kids reminds me of Evans
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Sunkyboie(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pity the little girl cry

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by donklef(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
His manhood lives on...
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Tapout(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't trust this our government. See the kind of house he lives in, a militant!!!! angry angry angry angry They may be making plans now to take him outside the country and still place him on government payroll. Let's see his corpse first angry

Sunkyboie:
Pity the little girl cry

Lol.. What makes u think she was oblivious of the fact that she was getting married to a militant?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
violent,militant and cult guys and FINE BABES sha.....
its a magnetic field tin i guess, WOMEN AND BAD GUYS

3 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why do good girls like bad boys sad cute family
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
How true is it that the town will be at peace? Won't the void be filled by his boys?
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Women go marry Satan knowing clearly who he is,just as long as money dey involved.

2 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Incase u neva see wetin greediness dey cause, nwanne coman see it here

I told don wanni to wait let dis year finish b4 we start anoda operation bt he refused, nw his dead nd he neva settle me self

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why do good girls like bad boys sad
How do you know she's a good girl? She looks like a used up slut with pussy mileage higher than a Nigerian used Honda accord 1999 model.

12 Likes

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigga was really living large off crime.

In Nigeria crime really pays ooooo
Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
No vex Sir
tensazangetsu20:

How do you know she's a good girl? She looks like a used up slut with pussy mileage higher than a Nigerian used Honda accord 1999 model.

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
How can a woman marry this animal??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
bad people living large while am here going to church listing to all kinds of preaching just to be good for noting

By

anyways one pipeline for him

I been wan say your freedom counts but then, SARS came to me mind

1 Like

Re: Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
If Only we knew How many families this man 'may' have killed their loved ones.
if only.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.