Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,100 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Get The Best Jobs! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get The Best Jobs! (533 Views)

Why Only Great ‘toasters’ Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria / How To Get The Best Jobs In Nigeria Pls Share Your Experience / Best Jobs In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Jobs! by skillero(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2009
A lot has been said about underemployment in Nigeria, the truth however is that there still are people who are getting the best Jobs in Nigeria, without knowing anyone!!!
the truth however is that apart from the fact that you'll have to pray very well, you'll also need to present your case extra ordinarily. So whether you are into Consulting, or searching for plum Jobs. The probanility of you making the interview list, starts with you packaging!
I saw a lot of CV's in the last 5 years and I shook my head! how does this person expect to be employed with this kind of Cv! and Cover letters!
At a time when my colleagues were getting there's first Job for as low as 6k in 1999, I got a 31k per month Job. I just finished another interview last week which promises to be paying 295,000 per month(it is not a bank or an oil company!). The most surprising thing however was that after the interview, with smiles beaming on the chief executive's face, he said "I knew I was not making the wrong choice in selecting you for the interview" So i started work Yesterday! Looking forward to starting life a new.

However you may say I'm just lucky but don't they say, Chance favors the prepared minds?.

I get fulfilled not just from what I earn but seeing how many people i have helped to achieve the same.

How you brand yourself from your cover letter and cv, is what determines your choice or otherwise. I have been writing cv's for a lot of people and they have wonderful testimonies yours could be next!

So whether you'll like to send edit yours or you'll like a New cv entirely send it to my email:
skillero@hotmail.com
chao!

(1) (Reply)

It Support Needed Urgently / Computer Engineers Needed! / Vacancy:restuarant Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.