Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Advice My Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice My Sister (870 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice My Sister by isaaci: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2015
My younger sister and her bf have been dating for over a year although they had sex for sometime recently her bf is having deep financial problems which made her to support him financially and fed him for more than three months when she visited him during her school's strike they live in different states. Early last week she visited him again but got a cold reception from her bf. The next morning she asked him why he was ignoring her and he said he wasn't that he was angry she did not inform him before coming and he is in a very deep financial difficulty with so much responsibilities which he is not able to meet, that even feeding himself is becoming a big problem and he won't allow her to continue spending money on him again as she is now in school. He said he has now decided to seek the face of God and do his will which include staying away from sex and forsaking his former ways. My sister came back home but she is very worried especially after seeing his prayer request card where he wrote that God should open his eyes to the right woman. Pls advice her.
Re: Please Advice My Sister by thorpido(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
You said your sister is in school right?Let her face her education for now.There is time for love in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice My Sister by sanbells(f): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2015
He's very foolish angry
Re: Please Advice My Sister by glimpse(f): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2015
lol...tell your sister to focus on her education and if possible learn one vocational skill during holidays. love will find her some day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Advice My Sister by CARLOSZ: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Its simple.
Tell your sister to move on or watch her get her fingers burnt.

The fact that the brother is asking God to open his eyes to see the right woman, means that he's having doubts via your sister matter and needs clarifications from God,

Secondly, you might think he's ungrateful via his prayer card stuff and the fact that your sis have been helping him financially for some time, truth is he is not ungrateful one bit, all was done in love and if love dies, such deeds Die's with it because whatever was done in love remains a sacrifice that should never be regretted.

Abeg greet your sis for me.

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d

Kingeli
Re: Please Advice My Sister by isaaci: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Tnx for your replies. My sister is currently doing her masters in one of the universties in the middle belt and she really luv this guy with the whole of her heart and he has almost all the qualities she is looking out for in a man, only thing is he has only sch cert and works as a driver in a company which is not a problem to my sis
Re: Please Advice My Sister by Richy4(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a guy you would have known that that was another way to say it is over.

Are you not familiar with the statement

" Baby it is not you' it is me........."

I have to seek the face of God........

I have Hiv.........

I am now born again, Our family now worship at celestial church of Christ..... (On the day of break up, you went to her with bare foot.This kind of breakup works like magic in my home town way back. The girl or the boy will never talk to you again. depending on who wants the break up.)

If the guy really was seeking the face of God and he likes your younger sister, don't you think the reception would have been wonderful. before the face of God talk began.

As others above me has said, let her face her studies for now. My female friend used to say the most painful heart break a girl can experience was the one that came from a poor man.......
Re: Please Advice My Sister by jabojafa(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
since he tinks ur sis is nt d rite woman fr him den let her forget him joor. She is a beautiful gal i suppose n vry soon anoda guy dt is in class/level wud cum knocking.
Re: Please Advice My Sister by okirewaju(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
Imagine

Lemme not say what will make OP angry

She should move on

Sometimes fear of how can i cope without his person hold us down for long but alas you find out that you are doing just fine- infact even better.

She should give him some time to be alone and if he values her he will come back or she might even get someone better.
Re: Please Advice My Sister by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Tell your sister not to bite herself
The guy is having financial crisis.. and like he said, he is tired of depending on her.
For his prayer card, she should not take it too personal, cos marriage is a real big deal and he needs conviction that why he wants his eyes opened...

Who told your sister that he is her future husband?

Advice your sister to give him his space and concentrate on some other thing
Re: Please Advice My Sister by PresVA: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
isaaci:
Tnx for your replies. My sister is currently doing her masters in one of the universties in the middle belt and she really luv this guy with the whole of her heart and he has almost all the qualities she is looking out for in a man, only thing is he has only sch cert and works as a driver in a company which is not a problem to my sis
Tell your sister not to worry. . She hasn't done any wrong. .she should continue being herself. . If they're destined to be together, then the man will surely come back..

Or is she thinking the man maybe cheating on her?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. / How Do You Feel When Someone Replies Your Plenty Chat Messages with a 'K' Only. / My Addictions Are Getting The Best Part Of Me - HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.