Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. (862 Views)

My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / Is It Wrong To Marry Before Your Elder Brother...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by drsugar: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Just experienced a scenario yesterday's evening and wondering what would I have done if I was in that person's position.
So I ask...
What would you have done if while disagreeing with your elder brother in the presence of your wife, children, in-laws and friends, he suddenly gives you a very dirty slap not minding you are around 40 years of age and he says how dare you argue with me in front of your wife ?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by sisisioge: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin You go gentle ni. Both of una no fit become touts at the same time. However, take him to the cleaners in private plus draw the line he's not to ever cross again for him. If wellness far from him, let him go and find another brother elsewhere. Iranu.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by xendra: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Ah! what kind of yeye brother is that
Best thing to do is to walk away, dont say anything to him, but seriously avoid him after that.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by arabiana(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Would av let it slide cuz he's my elder bro but not in presence of my wife, kids nd frnds. Returning the slap can lead to exchange of punches, I'll jst say some things he won't forget in his entire life.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by Adaowerri111: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2016
return the favor
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by menxer: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
It means either one of you or both of you are idiots for it to happen.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by TheArchangel(f): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Remorsefully, you should've tell him that you are sorry, and then with your meanest face ever and without mincing words tell him that he is not worthy to be your elder brother after disrespecting you in the presence of your in laws.

But,
If he is feeding you or you are relying on him, it is imperative that you shut up and clean your tears.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Remorsefully, you should've tell him that you are sorry, and then with your meanest face ever and without mincing words tell him that he is not worthy to be your elder brother after disrespecting you in the presence of your in laws.

But,
If he is feeding you or you are relying on him, it is imperative that you shut up and clean your tears.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by Richy4(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
wow!!!.....I know that the situation will not arise but if it does,...I don't really know what I will do but I will go with the first impulse...which might be hitting him with a plastic chair or any stick available....then we will go to the hospital and recuperate ..I might not do that if whom I married was a "coolant" and knows how to reach to me emotionally ...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by Tyviv(f): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Walk away
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Turn the other cheek undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by dahmie2013: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
But y wud I argue with my elder brother in front of my wife & kids? Dat is disrespectful. It can lead 2 him slapping me like dat. Dey're both wrong, but d elder brother needs 2 show he is d elder one in d presence of d younger one's wife & kids.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Elder Brother Slaps You Publicly @ Age Of 40. by mumumugu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
an elderbrother is an elder. He has the right to slap you anywhere, anytime ,anyhow

(1) (Reply)

How Many Women Can Do This? / 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? / She Left Home With My Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.