Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

“I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians (450 Views)

See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians by iliyande(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2015
ISIS Fighter Dreams Of A Man In White – Changes His Ways

Who ‘Enjoyed’ Killing Christians Wants to Follow Jesus After Dreaming of Man in White Who Told Him ‘You Are Killing My People’
One militant belonging to ISIS, the brutal Islamic State that has massacred Christians, is turning a new leaf.

The Jihadist member has converted to his victims’ religion after dreaming of “a man in white” with a startling message. The man in white gave him this message:

“He told this YWAM leader that he had begun having dreams of this man in white who came to him and said, ‘You are killing my people.’ And he started to feel really sick and uneasy about what he was doing, The fighter said just before he killed one Christian, the man said, ‘I know you will kill me, but I give to you my Bible.”

Let us pray that many more people from ISIS start to realize what they are doing to the nation of God. We pray that they will find it in their hearts to accept God into their minds and souls in order to be saved. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians by dejavski(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2015
He cannot escape it they'll still trace him and haunt him.
It might be tomorrow, nextweek or 10 years from now. embarassed

He should watch his back

1 Like

Re: “I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians by akunjohn(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Misery is His name....

May His name be praise.

1 Like

Re: “I Know You Will Kill Me But I Give To You My Bible” – After Killing Christians by iliyande(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2015
akunjohn:
Misery is His name....

May His name be praise.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Retire Soon, See Who Will Replace Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.