Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,634 members, 7,816,613 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home (1114 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / I Thought Marriage And Money Would Bring Happiness / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home by bumseg: 6:37pm On May 20, 2009
Everyone that lives out of God's favour is living an incomplete life, Jesus himself not exempting samuel enjoyed favour both from God and from man to the extent that their greatness was without boundary.

favour positions a man to enjoy what he is less qualified for.
favour makes the journey of life convenient
favour turns your enemy to your helpers
whenever God turns his heart of favour to a man he experiences unsual liftings.

i have come to understand that it takes God's favour to move out of this recession and that is why we need to seek him in prayers and deed to enjoy this.

i have compiled a free note on how to connect with God's favour and i will want you to read full note just visit www.prayerplatform..com

full prophetic prayers to provoke the favour of God and man has been loaded there.

www.prayerplatform..com
Re: How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home by tpia5: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hmm
Re: How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home by tpiadotcom: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Parents:would U Allow Ur Grownup Daughters And Sons To Live Together In A Room? / Maternity Leave / Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.