Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet (47614 Views)

Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Prophet Says Atiku Will Defeat PMB In 2019, Biafra Will Come To Pass & 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by MIM77(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nonsense! except God has stopped loving Nigeria. Tempted to speak like Doyin Okupe: Atiku can never be the President of Nigeria, if he becomes, call me a b-s-a-r-.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Okotoko1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let the one that we vote work first. Thank you.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by UpLoyo: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think it's high time you guys started killing all these fake prophets. If they are so sure it's God that told them, that's ok, these prophets should sign a document that says if the prediction does not come true, their head should be cut off their necks.That would be the last time any of these blind bats dragging God into their falsehood. Imagine, there are 196 countries in the world and all that matters to God all the time is who's becoming the president in Nigeria and state governors. If all the fake pastors that told Jonathan God has destined him to win the election signed the document, that's a lot of dead Alibaba and the 40 thieves you wouldn't have to worry about again.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by omogidi234(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
belabela:
Time will tell

However ability to see the future is not an indication of a revelation from God.

With dark powers you may be able to predict the future.

Also this is not a prophecy - it's just a prediction. Prophecy is God's message for His people.

Good yarns there. One of these days, I will yarn on this prediction/prophecy dichotomy. In the meantime, anyone can have access to seeing into the supernatural realms however, what matters is where the person derives his
/her powers from.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Osyfellaini(f): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
For Atiku Abubakar, I believe he will make a very good President seeing his blue print and policy document for the Country during his campaign for the APC ticket. He's prepared for the job and will hit the ground running immediately.

I have faith in him.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by alaskido(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
From Buhari who is part time corrupt to Atiku who is full time corrupt. I think I should be thinking of leaving Nigeria for another country o.

Haba, pastor Chukwudi, can you please fast again to be sure it is not Atiku you saw. Obasanjo will be in trouble o if Atiku rules in 2019.

Pastor Chukwudi, you did not see any vision of Nigeria breaking up into 4 or 5 countries, fuel scarcity gone etc? God is watching all of us o.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by klax(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biko prophet I beg you keep that prophesy for niw we have heard lots of it to no avail because i seems dont understand the particular phone network God alway used to call you so called prophet and begins to tell you something that will never come to pass. May be It's MTN or GLO or ETISALAT I'm yet to know it.

My people has started again. Only to predict and prophesy but their own tribe don't deserve to be seen as president but always seen as deputy or assistant or nothing and thereby another kanu a failure will emerge again and started crying marginalisation pooh while Ngige and okoricha bent on to die for apc and buhari.

Another bombshell I know they will come out now as usual.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by mymadam(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ugomba:
...Time to get out of this country.

cry "Please don't go, don't go, don't go away, I'm begging you please do stay"
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
If Wike camp shoul d hear this, casala go gas oooooooooooo
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by fortune1968: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
stupid prophet
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Ghandi12: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
UpLoyo:
I think it's high time you guys started killing all these fake prophets. If they are so sure it's God that told them, that's ok, these prophets should sign a document that says if the prediction does not come true, their head should be cut off their necks.That would be the last time any of these blind bats dragging God into their falsehood. Imagine, there are 196 countries in the world and all that matters to God all the time is who's becoming the president in Nigeria and state governors. If all the fake pastors that told Jonathan God has destined him to win the election signed the document, that's a lot of dead Alibaba and the 40 thieves you wouldn't have to worry about again.

You know many people think like you until they get forcefully inculcated with lessons in divinity. The day you learn the great lesson you will realize proponents of dreams, fairies, prophesies and other ethereal concepts have seen before telling.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by UnimkeAk(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Reekadict04:
Fake Pastor!
Atiku can never be President of Nigeria, He is too Corrupt!
they said the same thing about buhari- extremist blah blah blah. . we all know how that turned out.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Ghandi12: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Prophesy: In a contemporary world of unimaginable technological advancement in all facets of human endeavor divinity, expectedly, will be treated with levity. Even when prophesy has been a constant notion in all documented human histories – people are likely to boggle in believing in existence of divinity.

Atiku 2019 Presidency Prophesy: If this news source is reliable there is nothing strange in what the Prophet has decided to make public. It’s good information for all concerned to double up their game, work harder and draw the tide of fortunes in their direction (to the best of their ability).

Analytically speaking Atiku’s presidency “prediction” is plausible under one strong factor – President Buhari availability for 2019 presidential contest. All present inclinations show Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Wamako, Tambuwal, Goje,Dogora and a host of other vaunted APC stalwarts have actually left APC in spirit. While Atiku is more than likely to flag PDP presidential flag 2019 there is no way he could, possibly win the election against APC’s Buhari.

Kogi and Rivers is more of the people (acting as gods) to decide their leaders. Whoever the prevailing public opinion favors will carry the day.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by front247: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who cares abt dis fake prophets, God told u to preach d message of salvation nt divination

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by bapullow: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
True prophet and pure man of God (mbaka) and mbaka we know pls stop dis fate prophesy
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by UpLoyo: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ghandi12:

You know many people think like you until they get forcefully inculcated with lessons in divinity. The day you learn the great lesson you will realize proponents of dreams, fairies, prophesies and other ethereal concepts have seen before telling.

Atiku becoming the next president is lesson in divinity? You're so disillusioned beyond measure. tongue The fact that you saw something doesn't mean it's God that's telling you. Did you ever hear the story of Saul going to a witch to call out the Spirit of Prophet Samuel? Mr man you need to sit your ass down and tell your teacher to call me. You trying to be smart but you are far from one. The same Atiku that should be in jail?
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by wirinet(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Atiku president? Not when OBJ is alive.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Youngsage: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why do I tend to agree with this? I do not know.
But I do know that Adamawa state will produce a President in the nearest future..
Who it is, is not yet clear to me though... cool
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Remii(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Okorocha no go like this in brother oo, lol
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
a prophet has spoken, lets watch and see from Kogi to River state, then 2019, AA.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by October1960: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
God forbid!!
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by blackfase(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice!!! Lets imagine for one second God truly revealed this to him and it happens, and they keep telling us Nigeria will get better....with these lot!!! Oh lawd have mercy upon us in this country
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by dollar124(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
I wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by sunnyolads1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time prophet. It holds no water.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by adekolaelect(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Money money money Fake pastor
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by flokii: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
end time prophet...

no be only Atiku... *hiss
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by ohenhen1: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Atiku ko Atiku ni.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by lizcom25: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
This was the kind of prophets that told him during Obasanjo that he would be the next president, and it made things worst for him because he believed the soothsayers. Now they have come again to trouble him. Atiku be wise!
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by akigbemaru: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
prophet sees what is going on in the north.
Re: Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
belabela:
Time will tell

However ability to see the future is not an indication of a revelation from God.

With dark powers you may be able to predict the future.

Also this is not a prophecy - it's just a prediction. Prophecy is God's message for His people.
...I love your indirect way of saying Atiku will never be President of Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.