Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL (47521 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes New Baby With UK Based Lover / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by seleroms2(m): 3:38am On May 17, 2021
BEVERLY HILLS, May 16, (THEWILL) – When a famous writer said that it is far better to be seen by others as only human with flaws, warts and all, than to be regarded as sanctimonious, when in reality, deceit is second nature to you – he must have had people like a former presidential aide, Reno Omokri in mind. Or how else does one explain his pious projections on life and living when his personal life is the direct opposite of what he preaches?

Reno, who currently spends most of his time in London rather than the US where he is supposed to be based, recently welcomed his fourth child named after his former boss, ex- President Goodluck Jonathan. He had sent a photograph of himself, his new baby and a lady he identified as Hana, to a daily newspaper last week for a congratulatory message on the dedication of the child.

Reno, who claims to be a pastor/preacher posted the said publication on his social media page, thanking the paper for honouring him and his ‘wife’ with the publication. In the post, he deliberately omitted the woman’s name but referred to her as his ‘wife’. Well, according to THEWILL checks, Reno wasn’t being truthful and has been outrightly deceitful. His rightful wife whom he married in Nigeria in both traditional and Church marriage ceremonies before their relocation to the United States, is Tope Omokri nee Onuwaje, a school teacher in the city of Antioch, a small town in northern California, where they also live.

THEWILL investigations revealed that the controversial former aide, two years ago abandoned Tope for reasons best known to him. They lived as man and wife in that city with their three children. Reno, who recently initiated #harassbuharioutoflondon, was only able to do so conveniently because he absconded to London where his new partner lives, contrary to his narration of flying out to London from California for the cause.

He has allegedly refused to contribute to the upkeep of his family, one of whom is a special needs child. This is beyond absurdity for a man who claims to have single-handedly built an orphanage in Edo State and is always quick to donate money to other people in need.

Even the Holy Bible, to which he often makes reference, describes a man who is unable to cater for his family as worse than an infidel.

A control freak, Reno allegedly subjected his estranged wife to emotional abuse for the better part of the 14 years they lived together.
The former presidential aide, who is never short of opinion on virtually every subject on earth and everyone, including a recent statement about not having sympathy for single mothers except they are victims of rape or domestic violence, needs to reveal the full identity of the woman in the publication to the people he projects his self-righteousness to. Does he now have two wives? We sure know he has not divorced Tope because our reliable sources say they are still legally married.

So we ask! Why did he abandon his family in the first place?

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Orokojasper(m): 3:43am On May 17, 2021
Reno Reno...... My sharp guy

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:46am On May 17, 2021
End time pastor.

I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny . One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his wife,he alleged as being psychotic, around the house and this show of shame was captured on video while he was hiding the hammer behind his body preventing it from being filmed.

They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood.

I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. Their hate and bigotry against PMB has pushed them into influences by charlatans and men of no character.
For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

87 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Tonim(f): 3:46am On May 17, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by AskProf: 3:47am On May 17, 2021
This reads like a kunu-joint gossip

252 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Kingpin1000: 3:47am On May 17, 2021
Blackmail from evil people. As him dey give una Darling Daddy hot hot una no fit sleep well. I hear say Yusuf no be una Darling daddy real son. We dey wait for DNA test to confirm.

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by seleroms2(m): 3:49am On May 17, 2021
I await Reno's rebuttal of this story because so many of us look up to him as a standard. I can't imagine he will condescend to this level. After all there are always three sides of the story,the will has told its own part so I expect Reno to do likewise. Time is of the essence

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Kebbiprince: 3:51am On May 17, 2021
Most people who sounds sanctimonious are usually worse off, Reno inclusive. Reno is a hypocrite

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by seleroms2(m): 3:51am On May 17, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Blackmail from evil people. As him dey give una Darling Daddy hot hot una no fit sleep well. I hear say Yusuf no be una Darling daddy real son. We dey wait for DNA test to confirm.
who be your darling daddy? The.source of the news item.is there the will newspaper. Before posting replies calm down and drink water don't just assume

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by seborrhic: 3:57am On May 17, 2021
The same rubbish outfit that published the shamefully 'beer parlorish' story that Nmandi Kanu,a British citizen,left the safety and confines of Britain,where he is guaranteed protection from extradition no matter what,to seek refuge in Canada,where he is neither a citizen nor guaranteed such protection;now coming up with another shekpe joint gist.
Either Lai Muhammed or an aboki using government funds, has bought over TheWill which was obviously on the verge of folding up,to take up the mantle of fabricating stories on stern critics or opponents of the Buhari government.
Unfortunately it won't sell.
It's only government funds that can sustain media like this because just like NTA,no serious person would take any minute to read or watch anything they publish or air respectively.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by DWJOBScom(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2021
False False False..
Cheap blackmail that earned APC a place in Government for them to destroy it

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:23am On May 17, 2021
seleroms2:

BEVERLY HILLS, May 16, (THEWILL) – When a famous writer said that it is far better to be seen by others as only human with flaws, warts and all, than to be regarded as sanctimonious, when in reality, deceit is second nature to you – he must have had people like a former presidential aide, Reno Omokri in mind. Or how else does one explain his pious projections on life and living when his personal life is the direct opposite of what he preaches?

Reno, who currently spends most of his time in London rather than the US where he is supposed to be based, recently welcomed his fourth child named after his former boss, ex- President Goodluck Jonathan. He had sent a photograph of himself, his new baby and a lady he identified as Hana, to a daily newspaper last week for a congratulatory message on the dedication of the child.

Reno, who claims to be a pastor/preacher posted the said publication on his social media page, thanking the paper for honouring him and his ‘wife’ with the publication. In the post, he deliberately omitted the woman’s name but referred to her as his ‘wife’. Well, according to THEWILL checks, Reno wasn’t being truthful and has been outrightly deceitful. His rightful wife whom he married in Nigeria in both traditional and Church marriage ceremonies before their relocation to the United States, is Tope Omokri nee Onuwaje, a school teacher in the city of Antioch, a small town in northern California, where they also live.

Trending
Isa Pantami: Saint, Sinner Or Mole?
THEWILL investigations revealed that the controversial former aide, two years ago abandoned Tope for reasons best known to him. They lived as man and wife in that city with their three children. Reno, who recently initiated #harassbuharioutoflondon, was only able to do so conveniently because he absconded to London where his new partner lives, contrary to his narration of flying out to London from California for the cause.

He has allegedly refused to contribute to the upkeep of his family, one of whom is a special needs child. This is beyond absurdity for a man who claims to have single-handedly built an orphanage in Edo State and is always quick to donate money to other people in need. Even the Holy Bible, to which he often makes reference, describes a man who is unable to cater for his family as worse than an infidel.

A control freak, Reno allegedly subjected his estranged wife to emotional abuse for the better part of the 14 years they lived together. The former presidential aide, who is never short of opinion on virtually every subject on earth and everyone, including a recent statement about not having sympathy for single mothers except they are victims of rape or domestic violence, needs to reveal the full identity of the woman in the publication to the people he projects his self-righteousness to. Does he now have two wives? We sure know he has not divorced Tope because our reliable sources say they are still legally married.

So we ask! Why did he abandon his family in the first place?

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/reno-omokri-abandons-wife-in-america-welcomes-new-baby-with-uk-based-lover/

This story is likely true. The facebook post below was made in 2010 by Reno as social media aide to HE GEJ and it recognises that name of that lady based in California. As at then in 2010, everyone knows that Reno was the one in charge of social media handles of HE GEJ.

There's a connection between the woman named in this report and Reno so I think The Will has credible information and source for this story.

Is that not same nepotism he is accusing PMB about? He used his wife's handle to post a request and pushed it to President GEJ who approved it and he now used the same handle to announce it. I doubt if GEJ knew that the Tuokpe Onuwaje has a romantic relationship with Reno.

Anyone remembers Beaf of nairaland of those days or The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin ? Maybe Reno Omokri is not even his real name!visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:30am On May 17, 2021
Isitreallywell:

But you are feeding fat from Buhari
grin grin I actually wish I am. Seems you don't know PMB, go and ask Father Mbaka sir. Good morning sir.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Nonexisting: 4:36am On May 17, 2021
A man has the right to have as many women as he wants. Reno has the right to marry two wives and since America and UK don't allow polygamy, he can keep one woman in each country. That he abandoned his wife in the US means one thing. She has terrible attitude and is giving him hell. No member of (the future is hoe) gang should quote me. I will tell you fucck you las las it will end in another ban and I don't care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Toosure70: 4:41am On May 17, 2021
But not 13 years old as some people. What concern anybody with that. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Nobody: 5:28am On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

grin grin I actually wish I am. Seems you don't know PMB, go and ask Father Mbaka sir. That's not my pic btw. Good morning sir.

I know Buhari, he is the one supervising the systemic decimation of indigenous people of Benue and other parts of Nigeria including where you come from Mr. Femi. I also know him as keeping a blind eye to massive corruption going on in his government.

Anyway, good morning to you Mr. Femi, I pray Allah opens your heart to have more conscience and say the truth when that truth is starring you right in your face.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by helinues: 5:41am On May 17, 2021
Is this another gossip news about Reno?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Augla1: 5:43am On May 17, 2021
Reno, how far na?
You go like collect the mike?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by moriss33(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2021
He can't say the truth...he has sold his conscience for crumbs.
Isitreallywell:

I know Buhari, he is the one supervising the systemic decimation of indigenous people of Benue and other parts of Nigeria including where you come from Mr. Femi. I also know him as keeping a blind eye to massive corruption going on in his government.

Anyway, good morning to you Mr. Femi, I pray Allah opens your heart to have more conscience and say the truth when that truth is starring you right in your face.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Guide777(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2021
Fake news. We know you are concerned that Reno will be in London waiting for your Bubu Master to make a detour to London from France.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by beautyhd: 6:53am On May 17, 2021
We wait for Reno to come and debunk or acknowledge this news, till then......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Kingpin1000: 7:09am On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

grin grin I actually wish I am. Seems you don't know PMB, go and ask Father Mbaka sir. That's not my pic btw. Good morning sir.
You mean your darling daddy is a chop alone man?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by mu2sa2: 7:17am On May 17, 2021
He is a pastor, so I'm not surprised because pastors are capable of anything and everything. His diick is anointed to fvck anything and everything under a skirt.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by effort1: 7:19am On May 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
End time pastor. I really hope this is not true. I have remained resolute in my strong conviction that most of the harshest critics of President Buhari are those whose private lives can not stand scrutiny. One of the loudest critic of PMB was even using hammer to chase his alleged psychotic wife around the house and captured on video hiding the hammer from being filmed. They are all unpatriotic hypocrites, corrupt people without legitimate means of livelihood. I pity those who ignorantly think they have found role model in these hypocrites. For every curse they have placed on Nigeria, that's the same or more measure of blessings they and their descendants will miss from the land. The land will never bless those who curse it .

Many of them are people who you can't link to any legitimate job that they do like FFK, Deji whatever, Reno etc and double as incapable of managing their homes or people who have hidden their families overseas and causing problems and death of the ignorant children of other people. In this category are IPOB terrorist leader, Omoyele Sowore, Sunday Igboho, Prof. Banji Akintoye etc and those who Buhari has not settled like Father Mbaka etc and those who have serious cases of corruption like Olisa Metuh

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Mr yoruba Muslim, you are desperate to believe anything that makes Reno look bad.

I understand that Reno has become your nemesis.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2021
Even Buhari had problems with his first wife so nothing new under the sun. NEXT cool

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2021
effort1:

Mr yoruba Muslim, you are desperate to believe anything that makes Reno look bad.

I understand that Reno has become your nemesis.
The Will is an APC îmbecile propaganda site, they're paid to be useless just like their online zombies

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by effort1: 7:24am On May 17, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
The Will is an APC îmbecile propaganda site, they're paid to be useless just like their online zombies

No wonder Vaughanlanrewaj jumped in to comment.

In his mind, he had found something to attack his enemy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by Randy100: 7:32am On May 17, 2021
Do I care? No. The lifeless one still remain the worst thing to happen to my beloved country.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL by FarahAideed: 7:34am On May 17, 2021
Let's hear from Reno ..He always hails his wife

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP / Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike / Gbemisola Saraki Campaigns For President Buhari in Kwara (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.