Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do (1606 Views)

Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36pists: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Things your man should never make you do – You might think that you love your man so much, you’d do absolutely anything for him, but then again, there are also some things a man simply should never ask a woman to do for him.

Being in a relationship doesn’t mean that you have to give up the right to be an individual, with a mind of your own, so find out where the line has to be drawn and read these ten things no man should ever ask a girl to do:

By Beautyandtips.com

10. Force you to stay when you really want to leave

[img]http://i1.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Couple-in-bed2.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=625%2C319[/img]

If you are really unhappy in a relationship, then you should end it. Don’t let a man force to you to stay, just because he doesn’t want it to end and, don’t let him make you stay through emotional blackmail either.

9. Have an abortion

[img]http://i2.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/AbortClinicAN_468x312.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=468%2C312[/img]

Things happen and, if an unexpected pregnancy occurs, then the man must step up to the mark and take his responsibilities seriously.

He should never, under any circumstances, tell the woman to have an abortion. That is a very emotional decision that only the woman can make and then the man should be there to support her, whatever she decides.

8. Be more of a girl
[img]http://i1.wp.com/36posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Burberry12_V_6mar12_pr_b.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=864%2C455[/img]

Yes, some guys do still think that girls should know their place! Well, don’t stand for it.

If you are not the pretty pink, candy floss, stay at home type, then don’t be.

Get out there and do the things that you want to do, even if he does think that they are not ‘girly’ enough pastimes.

Continue

http://36posts.com/2015/11/ladies-here-are-things-your-man-should-never-make-you-do-no-matter-how-much-you-love-him-must-read/
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36pists: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
angry
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36pists: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by Ladybluecash(f): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
How abt suckin his deek,,, i hate dat shit
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36pists: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36posts: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
cry
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by 36posts: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Ladies! Here Are Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Bags New Endorsement Deal / Aww! See Tonto Dikeh The Day She Gave Birth / Saamu Alajo Part 3 Latest Yoruba Movie 2016 Comedy Starring Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.