Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) (1090 Views)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo / 6 Useful Career Building Tips For Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2015
how true is this? Words from two graduates

The fact dat u didn't go to d university doesn't mean anything yet , the whole of my certificates ar under a water tank back home I'm not using it for anythn! (1st graduate)

Yea its good to go to skul, coz at diz stage in ur Life it will expose u to what life you are abt to face out thr, it grooms u to reality N make u understand self discipline N how to be independent! (2nd graduate)

Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by MosakuAW(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by Miracle4Sure: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmming
Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by vizkiz: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2015
going to school definitely does not guarantee you making it in life # fact.

Education is overated but hustle is underated #fact

40.5% of graduates are dummies #fact

70% of graduates in Nigeria are nothing but lazy ass morons waiting for miracle out of heaven. They do nothing order than staying home all day sniffing the net. None of them takes responsibility and move out into the street. They all hide under the canopy of "I am a graduate joor, you don't expect me doing stuffs like this"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by jejemanito: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:
going to school definitely does not guarantee you making it in life # fact.

Education is overated but hustle is underated #fact

40.5% of graduates are dummies #fact

70% of graduates in Nigeria are nothing but lazy ass morons waiting for miracle out of heaven. They do nothing order than staying home all day sniffing the net. None of them takes responsibility and move out into the street. They all hind under the canopy of "I am a graduate joor, you don't expect me doing stuffs like this"

1 Like

Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
The image resonates the Nigerian unemployment problem.
Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by solaalade1(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2015
If you are thinking of dssc please av a rethink, now dssc are made to convert to DRC, and the new laws states that only 20% of a course can be converted, so if course 22 in the army are 200 in number, only 40 will be allowed to server more dan 15yrs. And if you are not converted after 15yrs you go home. Even if you are converted, you can't go beyond major/squadron leader/lieutenant commander in the Army, Airforce & Navy respectively. So if you join para-military self e beta, becoz if no offence, your 35yrs if age on ur side is sure. I don tire for naija, say i no go NDA and want to serve, i can't do dat again.
Re: The Situation Of Graduates In Nigeria (see Photo ) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2015
solaalade1:
If you are thinking of dssc please av a rethink, now dssc are made to convert to DRC, and the new laws states that only 20% of a course can be converted, so if course 22 in the army are 200 in number, only 40 will be allowed to server more dan 15yrs. And if you are not converted after 15yrs you go home. Even if you are converted, you can't go beyond major/squadron leader/lieutenant commander in the Army, Airforce & Navy respectively. So if you join para-military self e beta, becoz if no offence, your 35yrs if age on ur side is sure. I don tire for naija, say i no go NDA and want to serve, i can't do dat again.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of How A Girl Celebrates No Bra Day In Nigeria (18+ Viewers Discription I / See The Hilarious Tweet By Vanguard Newspapers That Has Got People Talking (Pic) / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Ongoing Apply Via Www.policerecruitment.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.